Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 60896
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60371

    Jasmine spa

    New massage spa. Great attitude and service. I feel relaxed after the visit.

  2. #60370

    A new escape

    I think that I happened to be the one to announce that the Escape in Duluth had shut down, which was not really a loss.

    But a few days ago, I happened to discover a new Escape in Norcross just south of Jimmy Carter on Britt in a rundown shopping center. The place just screams legit, though the owner is a pleasant looking woman, probably Vietnamese. She speaks ok English but kinda acts stand-offish, so I didn't bother asking her name or anything else for that matter. The drape isn't a sheet, but one of those thick things, so that was another bad sign. Massage was ok, house was $75. I don't know how much to tip for a legit rub and honestly probably over-tipped at $25. She wasnt ever rude, but puts out I-don't-wann-be-here vibe at times. I won't repeat.

  3. #60369

    Mesa and Peachtree Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bianca and had a great time. She's a little quirky so just be friendly and she'll treat you right. She's got a nice round soft ass that felt great in CG, but I didn't make it to doggie, just CG and mish. She's only a B, or B- up top, but plenty to hold and suck. She did kiss close mouthed, but YMMV. Pepsi and Yoyo came in after and I would love to do either one next trip.

    I hope I can get to Orlando unaccompanied some time, but I also got the same kind of treatment in Mesa, AZ. It's out there fellas, so monitor the boards before you travel.
    Ay! Cozy Spa was my spot in Mesa AZ, I saw it got shutdown in the news which made me sad. I have been meaning to check out Mint and was hoping to try out Paris but seems like she rotated out, looks like Bianca will have to do.

    I stop by peachtree health in peachtree corners and a granny with a mustache came to attend me, also saw a male employee and at that moment I booked it out of there.

  4. #60368

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorguy69  [View Original Post]
    Ok fellas got some local Intel I'm from Orlando visiting last weekend he saidint is the spot to go to. So sat night went in for Paris and wow what a sexy babe one of the top 5 on looks and body! She was awesome while I was finishing with her other girls came in to say hi and I saw Pepsi and wanted some of that. So I told mamasan on way out I'll be back tomorrow for Pepsi. Next morning Sunday I check out of my hotel to head back to Orlando and got some Pepsi at mint. Man she was tall super thin but also very talented and I'm happy I had stopped there for cfs. Both times girls were professional and pleasing. Definitely recommend and when in Atlanta will visit again. 260 was the damage both times but totally worth it. In Orlando we get excellent girls and service for 240 do no biggie. Happy mongering! Stay safe! Enjoy mint! Nice place nice time visiting!
    Saw Bianca and had a great time. She's a little quirky so just be friendly and she'll treat you right. She's got a nice round soft ass that felt great in CG, but I didn't make it to doggie, just CG and mish. She's only a B, or B- up top, but plenty to hold and suck. She did kiss close mouthed, but YMMV. Pepsi and Yoyo came in after and I would love to do either one next trip.

    I hope I can get to Orlando unaccompanied some time, but I also got the same kind of treatment in Mesa, AZ. It's out there fellas, so monitor the boards before you travel. (:

  5. #60367

    Is This Her

    I remember a while back someone mentioned a provider named Stacie. If this is her she's fun.

    https://www.erome.com/a/aSzYtkBG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fajld.jpg‎  

  6. #60366

    I believe her name was May

    Not sure. She didn't give me her name but she said she wouldn't be there long. Eternity Massage in Snellville. About 2 or 3 months ago. I asked the women there. They keep saying they don't know where she went. Older slender lady. Great massage.

  7. #60365

    I would like to know too

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    I used to be able to find L3 in Roswell, Duluth and Peachtree Corners, even those in Buford Highway closed. They are all gone now, but I would assume that the demand still there so the girls ought be somewhere. I know there are plenty in Atlanta but I usually don't like going there. Any suggestions?
    L3 can be found at Royal Spa off of Buford hwy close to Peachtree corners. As for Duluth, I know the Latina spots have some of the workers putting out, but the massage is so ass I might as well see a Latina escort in apartment for a lot cheaper.

  8. #60364

    Similiar incident at great massage too

    Quote Originally Posted by Bslznsiansha  [View Original Post]
    Thought it was a sure thing based on the fact that they have a table shower but stayed covered the whole time, no hint of extras.
    I had happiness at gardenia and great massage. I have got happiness at both places. Now got only massages and no extras at all.

  9. #60363

    Where have the KAMPs gone

    I used to be able to find L3 in Roswell, Duluth and Peachtree Corners, even those in Buford Highway closed. They are all gone now, but I would assume that the demand still there so the girls ought be somewhere. I know there are plenty in Atlanta but I usually don't like going there. Any suggestions?

  10. #60362

    No luck at Gardenia on PIB.

    Thought it was a sure thing based on the fact that they have a table shower but stayed covered the whole time, no hint of extras.

  11. #60361

    L1 with good teasing & good massage in Duluth?

    Feels like you have to pick between a good finish & good massage nowadays. Anyone have any good recs for the best of both worlds in Duluth? Feel free to private message.

  12. #60360

    Incredible

    Wish I had those close relationships and your behind the scenes intel.

    Keep the insights coming, but make sure not to pass on any useful info like all these other idiots do.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Been going to the same place for years, same three therapists. The all know me by my first name. I evolved to the point where I rotate, asking for all three, one at a time during my monthly visits. I always wondered if they talked about me, as we have developed a vary friendly situation. I sort of have confirmation that they do. Each one is different in technique and what is available, all are good. I have to pick one when I'm in the mood for a particular experience. 2 weeks ago, I was at a store in their parking lot. When I pulled out with my car, I saw one of them looking out the window and she happily waved and blew a kiss. Yesterday I went tor a massage, but not with her. During the massage, the provider said Lilly saw you last week, why didn't you come in. Not much of an indication, but shows there is some humanity to the relationship. I also wanted to add, I was in a restaurant next to a different place, and saw LEO go in (mentioned this in a different post). I told my therapist that. Her first question was "How many" . I said 1, she said "that's good. Means only license checking". She also aid she had a visit the same day.

  13. #60359

    Some Insights

    Been going to the same place for years, same three therapists. The all know me by my first name. I evolved to the point where I rotate, asking for all three, one at a time during my monthly visits. I always wondered if they talked about me, as we have developed a vary friendly situation. I sort of have confirmation that they do. Each one is different in technique and what is available, all are good. I have to pick one when I'm in the mood for a particular experience. 2 weeks ago, I was at a store in their parking lot. When I pulled out with my car, I saw one of them looking out the window and she happily waved and blew a kiss. Yesterday I went tor a massage, but not with her. During the massage, the provider said Lilly saw you last week, why didn't you come in. Not much of an indication, but shows there is some humanity to the relationship. I also wanted to add, I was in a restaurant next to a different place, and saw LEO go in (mentioned this in a different post). I told my therapist that. Her first question was "How many" . I said 1, she said "that's good. Means only license checking". She also aid she had a visit the same day.

  14. #60358
    Quote Originally Posted by NateF  [View Original Post]
    I find it funny that every room in Yi Xin has those signs that say no " sexual activity" allowed and will be reported, but I am always leaving happy no matter who the provider is. Also one of the few places left where house is still 70 for an hour which is a plus.
    Often find they can be a good focal point when uploading your essence.

  15. #60357

    Closed?

    Ummm, I think this shop is closed.

    Hope you find this person again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    Escape Massage Duluth use to be my goto. There was a mild Asian that use to work there last summer. I use to have a good time with. I use to fuck the shit out of her. I remember a couple of time she would put the close sign on the door and we would be in there fucking for a while LOL she gave me her direct number but she only wanted to meet at the massage parlor.

    A couple of months ago I went to escape and this older woman was there. She wanted me to fuck her bad asf. I didn't have a condom so she went into the back and grabbed a hair tied and some plastic wrap LOL! I told her I would come back. A couple of weeks later I went back and she told me that she had to fire another person from the spot. I am thinking it was the mild I was fucking last summer but she said no. There was a man that use yo work there. He dressed up as a woman. She said he dressed up so good that she didn't know he was a woman until she caught him on camera LOL! I went back and fuck that old MILF again last month but I am going back again. We was in the parlor living like she was homeless.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape