Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 18670
-
06-11-26 13:39 #17890Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Yet Another Guy Wonders Why He Waited So Long.
Great review! Glad you finally decided to stop lurking and join the action! Dream is the best. Dream really does make you feel like a million bucks. A session with her is like hitting the jackpot at the slot machines.
I'm glad you had such a great time with her.
Looking forward to hearing more of your AMP adventures! Something tells me this won't be your last visit.
Originally Posted by DatyO
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 13:28 #17889Senior Member

Posts: 57Sakura at Cloud Massage
Heard some good things about this place and finally decided to swing through. Got matched with Sakura up front.
Mid 20's, short, curvy in a way that hits right. Thick ass, real D cups, soft features. Long hair down past her shoulders. Came out with a quiet smile with that gentle vibe stuck around but flipped into flirty once we got in the room.
Started slow. LFK came in early, soft and unhurried, working from the neck up. Spent a solid stretch just on the teasing, grinding lightly, dragging those tits across me. Climbed into 69 and the BBBJ was on the wetter side, good rhythm, no robotic up and down pattern. She switches between deep and shallow work and uses her hand when her mouth pulls off. CFS started with her on top, slow ride that picked up once she got comfortable. Watching everything move with her on top was great. Flipped her to mish to finish. Cleaned me up and chatted and flirted a bit and helped me get dressed.
-
06-11-26 12:01 #17888Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Kelly comes highly recommended as does Sakura
Delta glad you had a good time. Sounds like you had quite the time. She's really up for anything and eager to please.
Originally Posted by DeltaPilot
[View Original Post]
Like I've said on here she came highly recommended to me from mongers from Florida and California and I highly recommend her as well.
-
06-11-26 09:32 #17887Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 18Just got some news!
After speaking with the boss lady this morning to see where these girls will be moving around next month because I was trying to see if we can keep Kelly here for another month. Boss lady informed me that the girl Sakura that we have all been having fun with is actually a very popular superstar from the Orlando area that goes by a different name. They don't like when we blast their names online like this, but for anyone that keeps up with Orlando side, this is the famous Abby. Kelly has also worked in Orlando for many years and needs no introduction. It's funny because I used to read about Kelly when looking on the Orlando side and had no idea that I was banging that Kelly. Kelly has dominated the board in Orlando for years and has now taken over in Phoenix, but I just hope they keep her here for a little while.
Originally Posted by LuvBoom
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 09:17 #17886Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174There's just something special about Eva.
+1. Eva is just one of those girls that I can't get out of my head. There's just something special about her that lingers with you even after you've left the spa...
Originally Posted by MassageIsLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 02:27 #17885Regular Member

Posts: 23I've gone to a few so far, and they all seem very transactional and almost like paint by numbers. Very mechanical, no real connection. Just get down to business with no time to get in the mood really, the initial massage is ok. I normally take an annual Tijuana trip and unless you've experienced that or any of the countries that have a striving sex industry you are really missing out. After experiencing Tijuana its hard for me to spend my money on the massage parlors or even strip club / escorts.
I'm including some pics of my recent trip to Tijuana. So you see the quality available to you. The average girl is between $120 to $150. The main spot is called the Hong Kong club. Its like if Costco started a whorehouse / strip club business. Wall to wall girls everywhere. You can pick any girl and take them uo right away or you can have a few drinks to see if there is a sexually connection or to feel her out to see if she's freaky or not.
-
06-11-26 02:27 #17884Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 2Jessica Oasis Spa 51st and Northern
I decided to stop in at Oasis Spa. I was greeted by Jessica. They had two girls working and I chose Jessica. She looked naturally pretty and had on a sexy dress showing off her beautiful breasts. She took me to the room and had me undress. She started off with a decent massage not too hard or too soft. She spend a lot of the time on my back and shoulders. When she started the teasing she spent a lot of time teasing the boys. I lifted up my hips so she could reach under and stroke me a little bit. She told me I was very big. Not sure about that. On the flip we negotiated and I gave her the tip. She grabbed the pillow had me lay down and started kissing me while jerking me off. She then went down and started giving me a blowjob for a couple minutes and I told her I wanted to 69. We were both doing are thing and I didn't even notice she had put the condom on. She turned around and started riding me like crazy. It always amazes me how they can do that for so long. We pretty much did just about every position. This girl definitely likes to fuck and can take a pounding. I had her finish with a BBBJCIM. She made sure to keep sucking until I was dry. She cleaned me up and gave me a water and a kiss. I will be back to see her and would recommend her.
-
06-11-26 00:42 #17883Regular Member

Posts: 12Sunny Spa has a Google map profile
They actually have a Google map profile, a profile that the previous ownership had. For some reason, it doesn't come up if you search by the address but it comes up if you search by Sunny Spa. Anyway, the intersections given are correct.
Originally Posted by Silicumvalley
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 00:02 #17882Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Kelly at Cloud spa!
Thank you for the description of both of these girls. Since Kelly seems to be the most popular girl in Phoenix this month, I set an appointment with her. I wanted to see her early in the day filthy animals had her booked solid. Finally my time comes and Holy Fuck!! Thank you thank you thank you to all of you who Write reviews on here or I would've never met this girl. She has the hottest body of any escort or Spa girl I've ever been with! From the moment I met her the chemistry was off the charts and she felt like a long lost girlfriend only sexier and a lot naughtier than the girlfriends I've had. I'm not too good at writing these reviews but I will say that my time with her was unforgettable and there were things that happened in that room that probably shouldn't be discussed on here. What a sweet sexy young girl, no wonder why she's the Queen of phoenix this month. Enjoy her while you can guys because you don't see girls like that every day.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
RubNtug good looking out.
-
06-10-26 21:05 #17881Senior Member

Posts: 120Spa63 at 67th ave and Olive ave. Next to liquor store
I came here for Tina. I can confirm she is back after about 6 months in LA. Incredible and I like her better than Dream at Lucky spa. Same performance. And I remember one 90+ minute session with her using 3 condoms and going back and forth from sucking and fucking. No other girl has let me go on this long before. She enjoyed every minute of her job. However, she had another appointment and I spent an hour with Cici today at Spa63. She's got big D size tits and is just as good at sucking. She starts out with a good firm massage and light kissing, not DFK like Tina, but it is still very sexy. Both of these girls are 10 times better than last month here. Normal $60 house fee, $160 tip, (I tip a little extra because sometimes these 2 let me to a little P2 P rubbing that goes a little beyond. CFS for me and I blew in the bag today, but both girls suck no condom and have let me CIM before. This is my top place for this month. I rarely go out to Mesa, because there is so much on this side of town right now.
Originally Posted by TXChimpo
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 20:44 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 336Red 8 Zoey
Zoey is a tiny thing with a nice tight body and enhanced tits.
I reached out to her because of other reports.
Met at the appointed time and started with a shower to rinse off. She was immediately on her knees and I was in her mouth. A little more foreplay then back to the room.
Started with a massage. She climbed on top and was cracking my back with her knees. I enjoyed this part. The she started with some teasing and I flipped over. BBBJ was very nice and led to some daty. She is clean shaven and very tight and fresh. We did some p2 p for more teasing before sounding in. She's very smooth and tight. We went through the normal positions before I pulled out to finish with a BBBJCIM.
I recommend.
After my massage Emma and Lola came in and all 4 of us hung out for about 30 minutes. The place was dead. No door bell ringing. They made me feel like a king. Zoey has the tightest body with c cups. Lola is a firecracker with blonde highlights and a fuller body but still tight with C cups. Emma is a beautiful girl with a great smile, curvy body with an amazing ass and tits. I probably enjoyed kissing her more as her lips are very full and soft.
The girls at Red8 are all rockstars.
$250+70.
-
06-10-26 20:01 #17879Regular Member

Posts: 4Maggie at new Sunny Spa
I already beat you to her haha. Yes, you need to get out there soon. Maggie is special. Was told grand opening was this past Monday (new ownership). Nice and clean facility.
Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6
[View Original Post]
It's located in a decent sized plaza where there are other businesses, so easy to blend in and sneak in haha. No Google map profile yet. On Bell Rd. Cross street is 42nd Ave.
-
06-10-26 19:49 #17878Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174The Eva Era Is Almost Over. Infinity Is About To Feel A Little Different.
Eva told me her last day is the 15th. There's definitely going to be an Eva-shaped hole in my heart soon.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 19:43 #17877Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Mesa's New Tag Team Is Getting Attention.
Lola and Zoey are definitely making Red 8 Red hot this month! Both girls are very talented and beautiful. Red 8 might have quietly assembled one of the more interesting one-two punches in town. Lola and Zoey appeal to completely different crowds, but both seem to be generating the same result: mongers walking out wondering when they can come back. Red 8 has definitely been enjoying some sunny weather lately, but even the more overcast corners of Mesa seem promising this month.
Glad to see Mesa finally getting some extra options on the menu!
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 18:49 #17876Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Can't go wrong with either girl at Cloud Spa
If you want BBFS Sakura is your girl.
Originally Posted by DeltaPilot
[View Original Post]
If you're looking for pretty, young and a smoking Body Kelly is your girl. I was with her for the first time and she didn't disappoint. Hell I might stop by to see her again tomorrow.
Not sure what part of town you're staying in. If you're in central Phoenix or the west side. Send me a private message I have 5 girls I highly recommend in the west valley. Not sure if you will have time or not but these girls are good too!!












Reply With Quote





