Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 13911
-
06-16-26 12:06 #13716Senior Member

Posts: 265Dees
Oh crap! Thanks man, I was heading down there Thursday to hit up Ah Kai.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
Hmm, guess I will skip it just in case.
-
06-16-26 10:56 #13715Regular Member

Posts: 21Last week I went in during my lunch break. Drew Mia, great massage, great personality, and left happy. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Beasho1231
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 10:35 #13714Senior Member

Posts: 395I know you are from Fayetteville. I just wanted to make sure you posted in the correct area. Have a good day.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 09:57 #13713Senior Member

Posts: 508Sorry this is Fayetteville. I know quite a few of you venture to fay for AMPs. I meant to specify.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 09:46 #13712Senior Member

Posts: 395Is this in Raleigh.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 09:08 #13711Senior Member

Posts: 508Dee's raided
I just drove by dees in Fayetteville. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware before making a drive down to Fayetteville
-
06-16-26 08:38 #13710Senior Member

Posts: 354Pretty sure Coco is the mamasan.
Originally Posted by Tolndakoti
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 07:42 #13709Senior Member

Posts: 63Mh coco
I was there in the middle of the day, Coco greeting me at the door and took the house fee. I did not see a mamasan.
Originally Posted by Beasho1231
[View Original Post]
Coco is friendly, welcoming and treated me well. I wasn't rushed. I believe she's in her 40's, naturals, curvy body. So, great personality, but not my taste in looks.
I prefer petite/fit/athletic body, 20’s-30’s.
-
06-15-26 14:06 #13708Senior Member

Posts: 124Mh
Curious as to how Coco is. Went and had a dream a week ago and got mimi. Very playful and nice body. Also got offered the 4 hands but declined. I think the 2nd girl was the Mamasan. Large breasts which she showed me. Sounds like they rotate the girls. Best place to park is down the hill to the left on a side street. Takes you 5 minutes to walk to MH.
Any more reports on the other ones. Feel free to DM me.
-
06-15-26 10:40 #13707Senior Member

Posts: 438I drove past there Friday and saw that too. The places next to it does have parking but some of then spots toward the back are a little tricky as far convenience. If plan on going I suggest to park towards front. Heard good things I just hate the location is close to what appeared to be a busy intersection. Still may give it a try soon.
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 09:34 #13706Banned Member

Posts: 160The parking is bad. The Hemp factory next door has parking and so does the grill around the corner but these businesses could get tired of random vehicles not patronizing their business. MH is what M Spa used to be and speaking of M Spa, three ladies available and one is Monica who I felt has a mental issue.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 22:54 #13705Banned Member

Posts: 160Yes, I did go. It's the same Cindy from Sunrise Bodycare however she was busy. I had another Sunrise lady named Dana and the massage was great. I'll add her to my Sunrise rotation since she pulls double duty at both locations. Sunrise has the better house fee for the same great massage.
Originally Posted by Mrstuffperson
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 15:50 #13704Senior Member

Posts: 265House fee
Yup! I have completely given up on all of these places.
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
House fees are ridiculous and what they demand for a tip is insane for the level of service.
-
06-11-26 13:09 #13703Regular Member

Posts: 12?
Have you been to Relax Zone yet?
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 11:23 #13702Senior Member

Posts: 48Mh
Had to give it a shot and reviews held up including menu. Only downside is the parking, but service was solid and will be going back for sure.










Reply With Quote






