Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 17694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17229
    Quote Originally Posted by Defect81  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her and had a good communication between us, was going to pull the trigger but I've been incredibly busy lately and just haven't had the time, but if she's anything like her pics she would be right up my alley.
    She's not. Those are HEAVILY filtered pics. I've seen her over off Hampton by 44. I was pretty disappointed, would not repeat.

  2. #17228
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    There is a recent positive review on Eccie.
    Pics are fake. I confronted him about this (running an agency) these pics have been used for at least a decade but it's not the actual girls. He said the pics aren't important so I wasted the time of one of his girls, which was HILARIOUS. Then told him and he didn't seem to care.

  3. #17227
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118
    Those pics are at least 20 years old that I know of.

  4. #17226
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelDog55  [View Original Post]
    Hey there looking for info on Sunbunny.

    https://tryst.link/escort/milfpassion26

    Please DM me with your experiences.
    I've contacted her and had a good communication between us, was going to pull the trigger but I've been incredibly busy lately and just haven't had the time, but if she's anything like her pics she would be right up my alley.

  5. #17225
    Her reply was asking for a deposit so no, I'm not giving her a shot. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260610_142536_TextNow.jpg‎  

  6. #17224
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Tryst seems like a waste land now.

    When I see 3 different cities and a WhatsApp number I think its fake.

  7. #17223

    Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118
    There is a recent positive review on Eccie.

  8. #17222
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118
    It's been mentioned a bunch that the pictures are from the Regan administration. Among other negative things.

  9. #17221

    This one

    This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118

  10. #17220

  11. #17219

    Sunbunny

    Hey there looking for info on Sunbunny.

    https://tryst.link/escort/milfpassion26

    Please DM me with your experiences.

  12. #17218
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Heather S

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    Any ad or contact info? What was the damage? I'm always looking for a good BBBJ.
    https://tryst.link/massage/slayinem88

    I wouldn't call her a looker, but she's very nice and pretty enthusiastic. Definitely a solid option at her price $220/ hr.

  13. #17217
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvymtldrmmr  [View Original Post]
    Saw Heather S for an hour appointment. Met her at a public spot then followed her back to her incall, where she was very personable and genuinely sweet. Started with a sensual backrub then progressed to kissing and roaming, but keep in mind that she doesn't do any DATY. I struggle a bit with ED, so I opted for just a BBJCIM, and she didn't disappoint. As others have described, she is more of a girl next door, bartender you'd want to take home type, and I really liked that.

    Would recommend and will likely repeat.
    Any ad or contact info? What was the damage? I'm always looking for a good BBBJ.

  14. #17216

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranp20  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Saint Louis O'Fallon area if anyone could make a recommendation. I prefer petite or regular sized ladies. I've seen Henny but kinda of expensive. I've written some reviews in STL. Hard to find a provider anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
    With no response from my fellow mongers I selected Charlotte. Great communication and safe location. $$$ for what I wanted for 30 min. Others have reported on the set up and it was as expected. Answers the door naked. Very fit and a MILF. I wasn't expecting a massage but ok. Nice man mades. BBJ with DATY (69). Then CFS. CG and RCG. Finished. Very nice vibe. I would repeat. Stay safe.

  15. #17215
    Quote Originally Posted by HosCuisine  [View Original Post]
    This young lady is on doublelist. Has anyone seen her?
    Definitely looks TGTBT to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape