Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 60896
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60356

    Wild story

    Escape Massage Duluth use to be my goto. There was a mild Asian that use to work there last summer. I use to have a good time with. I use to fuck the shit out of her. I remember a couple of time she would put the close sign on the door and we would be in there fucking for a while LOL she gave me her direct number but she only wanted to meet at the massage parlor.

    A couple of months ago I went to escape and this older woman was there. She wanted me to fuck her bad asf. I didn't have a condom so she went into the back and grabbed a hair tied and some plastic wrap LOL! I told her I would come back. A couple of weeks later I went back and she told me that she had to fire another person from the spot. I am thinking it was the mild I was fucking last summer but she said no. There was a man that use yo work there. He dressed up as a woman. She said he dressed up so good that she didn't know he was a woman until she caught him on camera LOL! I went back and fuck that old MILF again last month but I am going back again. We was in the parlor living like she was homeless.

  2. #60355

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by DrivesALot  [View Original Post]
    Rose Massage. Great, that was an extremely relaxing massage with a solid finish. Can't remember who, but she listened to my needs. Very well. I tipped her extra for really taking her time.

    Elite Asian. They need to change their name to sub-par latina. Another unsatisfied visit, won't be back. I would rather spend the money on a massage chair and a bottle of lotion.
    Is this Johns creek?

  3. #60354

    Recents

    Rose Massage. Great, that was an extremely relaxing massage with a solid finish. Can't remember who, but she listened to my needs. Very well. I tipped her extra for really taking her time.

    Elite Asian. They need to change their name to sub-par latina. Another unsatisfied visit, won't be back. I would rather spend the money on a massage chair and a bottle of lotion.

  4. #60353
    Quote Originally Posted by NateF  [View Original Post]
    I find it funny that every room in Yi Xin has those signs that say no " sexual activity" allowed and will be reported, but I am always leaving happy no matter who the provider is. Also one of the few places left where house is still 70 for an hour which is a plus.
    I've been in a few AMPs that basically has the "No happiness here" sign but you leave happy. These days AMP's are even putting up license massage certificates in case LE comes in.

  5. #60352

    Paris at mint 100% hot went back for pepsi

    Ok fellas got some local Intel I'm from Orlando visiting last weekend he saidint is the spot to go to. So sat night went in for Paris and wow what a sexy babe one of the top 5 on looks and body! She was awesome while I was finishing with her other girls came in to say hi and I saw Pepsi and wanted some of that. So I told mamasan on way out I'll be back tomorrow for Pepsi. Next morning Sunday I check out of my hotel to head back to Orlando and got some Pepsi at mint. Man she was tall super thin but also very talented and I'm happy I had stopped there for cfs. Both times girls were professional and pleasing. Definitely recommend and when in Atlanta will visit again. 260 was the damage both times but totally worth it. In Orlando we get excellent girls and service for 240 do no biggie. Happy mongering! Stay safe! Enjoy mint! Nice place nice time visiting!

  6. #60351

    Yi Xin Massage

    I find it funny that every room in Yi Xin has those signs that say no " sexual activity" allowed and will be reported, but I am always leaving happy no matter who the provider is. Also one of the few places left where house is still 70 for an hour which is a plus.

  7. #60350

    May Duluth & I love Simpson

    May Duluth.

    Went to May Duluth.

    She was a sexy Chinese woman who looked to be in her 40's, but there were no extras at all.

    Do you have to become a regular to get anything more?

    I Love Simpson.

    I Love Simpson — every time I try to go, they say they're busy and turn me away. Even my reservation texts get ignored.

    Do they only accept regulars and not new clients anymore?

    If anyone has any recent info, please DM and share.

    Thanks!

  8. #60349

    Question

    Visiting your area. Is the W spa everyone is referring to located on Plesendale rd? Thanks.

  9. #60348

    First Timer

    Quote Originally Posted by OilsandOpinion  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys! Long time lurker first time poster! Looking to trade and want to try some new places, really miss that exciting feeling of as new place and I don't want to waste time looking ill recommend first!
    Ok long time lurker, throw something out to the group that validates this time spent in this hobby.

  10. #60347

    Pontification

    Thank you Father for the Sermon on the Mount.

    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    Boys and gals I say this with all the love and respect but please don't flood my inbox about the new place if you only has two posts. I am a little worried and not sure I feel comfy sharing info even in private dms. Also not sure how to contact the admin but admin if you could open a new channel or dm me I need to ask you a few questions. I am all for sharing info, intel and LOL other fun details. But also please everyone go through my post history and you will see I am constant in not posting places or name or identifying stuff publicly. Unless the gal I work with has agreed to it as well.

    Yes sometimes these gals will ask you to spread the word to good friends. Which I consider most members here. However as this is a free forum and it has a larger user base, vs p411 or ter I am a little hesitant on putting someone on fullblast. On that note maybe I should gog back and read my own post. Anyways please be as low key as you can, be as respectful as you can and be as clean as possible not as clean as you feel comfy. I mean get your shit in order, shower, shave and brush your teeth.

    All the best folks.

  11. #60346

    With all the respect and love

    Boys and gals I say this with all the love and respect but please don't flood my inbox about the new place if you only has two posts. I am a little worried and not sure I feel comfy sharing info even in private dms. Also not sure how to contact the admin but admin if you could open a new channel or dm me I need to ask you a few questions. I am all for sharing info, intel and LOL other fun details. But also please everyone go through my post history and you will see I am constant in not posting places or name or identifying stuff publicly. Unless the gal I work with has agreed to it as well.

    Yes sometimes these gals will ask you to spread the word to good friends. Which I consider most members here. However as this is a free forum and it has a larger user base, vs p411 or ter I am a little hesitant on putting someone on fullblast. On that note maybe I should gog back and read my own post. Anyways please be as low key as you can, be as respectful as you can and be as clean as possible not as clean as you feel comfy. I mean get your shit in order, shower, shave and brush your teeth.

    All the best folks.

  12. #60345
    Quote Originally Posted by OilsandOpinion  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys! Long time lurker first time poster! Looking to trade and want to try some new places, really miss that exciting feeling of as new place and I don't want to waste time looking ill recommend first!
    Just got my account working again. Totally understand.

  13. #60344

    Looking to trade info!

    Hey Guys! Long time lurker first time poster! Looking to trade and want to try some new places, really miss that exciting feeling of as new place and I don't want to waste time looking ill recommend first!

  14. #60343

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDawg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for any help.
    There's a Yoyo at Mint in Buckhead although this account of her sounds a little over the top.

  15. #60342

    Win Some, Lose Some

    Visited Starlight recently and got YoYo. Not a youngster, but ok looking. Massage was medium pressure, but she spent the full amount of time, and there was good teasing. On the flip, technique was good, and allowed UTC top and bottom. She does a bit of dirty talk and encourages you to finish happy. $. 4 OTD. Will repeat.

    My other recent visit to that area of town was Sunshine in Duluth. I've heard both good and bad reviews here, and let me add a bad one. Girl at the counter was good looking, but looked like she could care less I was there. Took me to the room, and I waited too long in my opinion for a girl to enter. Chunky Latina. Massage was basically rubbing oil around on my back. No teasing, and after she was done with my back, she declared the massage over. I thought about calling her on shorting me, but based on her looks, just left. Terrible experience. No repeat here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape