Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 13920
-
06-10-26 23:07 #13635Senior Member

Posts: 348I tried to book with her last year. I asked if everything is safe and she says yes. That includes no BBBJ which is a deal killer for me.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 17:57 #13634Senior Member

Posts: 1881Natalia
Never seen her myself but here's a review from the other site from last Dec.
Originally Posted by Anon907
[View Original Post]
General Details.
I really enjoy spending time with Natalia. If I could create my ideal body type. She would be very close to it. 4'11", slim build, with big perky naturals and a perfectly round (real) booty. Toned, yet soft and natural. Yummy. Her photos are 100% accurate.
Her personality makes the experience even better. Super sweet, welcoming and with good energy. Good vibes all around.
She's a rare gem to find in Las Vegas.
-
06-10-26 17:36 #13633Senior Member

Posts: 26Natalia?
Visiting this weekend, looking for Latina, with outcall to strip, in the 500 range and found her. Looks legit, but no real reviews. Saw a post asking about her last Oct with no info. Thanks in advance for info on her or similiar.
https://tryst.link/escort/danielapetite-26
-
06-10-26 16:52 #13632Senior Member

Posts: 217Wow, complete opposite of my experience with her, although I've only seen her once. Looks like I'm dodging a bullet. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 16:33 #13631Senior Member

Posts: 648No, I don't have her number anymore, and don't want it. I had some very bad experiences with her. The first one, I got her a room on the strip. I only asked one thing. Don't smoke in the room, don't smoke anything in the room. She, of course, is in a bathroom smoking that crap. (It's a $500 fine for smoking in the rooms but she doesn't care) Then she completely flips out on me, freaking out, crying mad. Blames me, I supposedly made a face that she didn't like.
Originally Posted by Cbears
[View Original Post]
I thought okay. She was having a bad night. It can happen to anyone LOL.
The next time I fuck her, I go out on my way to make sure I am extremely soft and gentle about it. She bleeds all over me. Blood all over the place. She blames me saying that I fucked her so hard that it made her bleed all over me. She's cussing me being disrespectful.
Then one morning she starts bombing, my phone at 8 am. With crazy made up fake accusation crap. Flipping out over made up shit. Not only a covert narcissist crying blaming fake accusations like a toddler but late stage addiction. Endless drama crying blaming and asking for favors. I'm fucking done.
-
06-10-26 06:29 #13630Senior Member

Posts: 217Lidia
Does anyone have Lidia's new number by chance. I was texting her on the number that ends in 6008, which was a good number as of last month when I saw her. I was wondering why she wasn't responding so I called and got the error message of this number has been disconnected.
-
06-09-26 14:50 #13629Senior Member

Posts: 60Re The Marriot Henderson Incident
I recall when I was in the Boulder Highway chase of cheap hookers. I one time picked one up near north of Arizona Charlies.
We agreed on price, she was in my car, I drove around to a spot in a motel parking lot, parked. I handed over the money, then like out of nowhere, a squad car rolls around like a shark looking for food, she sees the squad car too, hops out of the car and walks off (with money in hand). Cops leave and I get out and try to chase her, she starts yelling loud (probably at sunset or a little later night time) man I wanted my money back. And she was far enough where I got back into my car and circled around the motel to try and find her. She was gone. And then I decided to leave, took my losses, I didn't call cops, why would I do that. Like a drug dealer that gets robbed, call the cops, No.
-
06-08-26 22:57 #13628Senior Member

Posts: 648That was honestly nothing as far as crazy goes. I usually never even put up a report when things go bad. If I wouldn't have got back the money in the room. It would have gone insane for sure. My usual walk around E. Fremont, BH and Charleston is almost always crazier than that. I come from a different planet, Ohio. Now that's some crazy shit. People think Ohio is just cornfields and hicks. Yeah we have that. But I'm telling ya, Ohio is gangster.
No way I would go walking around the strees of Cleveland trying to fuck every decent looking girl I see.
-
06-08-26 09:58 #13627Senior Member

Posts: 41Wow. That self snitching story is wild. What does kissing "really good" look like vs kissing really bad? Then he said, he was sucking her tits. I'm guessing dude wanted more of GFE than she was willing to give. She strikes me as the all business type in those pics. IMO anything outside of the basic services is going to be a YMMV thing with most these hoes because you're dealing with their emotions. That why I try paying these hoes the least amount possible initially, feel them out once there, test my luck trying to get free extras, and / or negotiate for extras if I feel she's worth it. Sounds like he made out pretty decent considering he got like 80% of his money back. Having a pimp shout at you isn't fun though.
I understand the principle and wanting revenge. I think most dudes would've either tried to make the most of the session and / or took the 40 $ loss. Losses are a part of the game but I don't think that means we should always just take the L without push back. I probably would've took the 40 $ L on this one but if I were to go as far as blowing up their spot I would've made an anonymous call. I'm not putting myself at risk for 40 $. Principal or not.
-
06-05-26 13:04 #13626Senior Member

Posts: 77"She wouldn't really let me kiss her very good. I was sucking on their tits. She kept saying no."
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
"I of course, said I was there to see an escort not hooker."
"I'm also mentally disabled."
-
06-05-26 10:43 #13625Senior Member

Posts: 3417Fair enough. They called the police AFTER you self reported your crime to the front desk. I'm not picking on you, I just don't understand why you'd do that over $40. Now I get it. It's the principle of the thing for you. That's fine. I would have handled it differently is all. If the principle was that important, I might have waited in my car to see which car they drive. You know, for future reference.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a bad time all around. Sorry you had that experience. These escortbabylon / gator hookers tend to be a bit of a ripoff.
-
06-05-26 06:47 #13624Senior Member

Posts: 348Damn shame. Chick is hot and doesn't need to scam.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 06:29 #13623Senior Member

Posts: 32I think the best way to handle something like this is to leave. If you want to let the hotel know about her and what going on just call and give them the details over the phone. If the police want to get involved by tracking you down is a lot of work for a small time bust.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 22:28 #13622Senior Member

Posts: 648There's no way the police are going to recover my money. I immediately told the police when they came. I did not care about the money. I did not want back the money. It's the point of principle that they're taking advantage of me. It could be five dollars. I don't care. I'm also mentally disabled and may not deal with things as well as someone as competent as yourself..
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
And I did not call the police, nor did I want the police called the desk called the police. I clearly stated that she called the police, but I understand reading can be difficult
-
06-04-26 22:22 #13621Senior Member

Posts: 3417Damn
You REALLY wanted that $40 back enough to call the police on YOURSELF? Wow.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





