rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17235
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    I can fly to Eastern Europe and spend "every" evening banging multiple hotter chicks than her with ZERO rules whatsoever for an entire week for what this GPS loon is asking for just a three hour date, this girl's self delusion is definitely at DEFCON-1, LOL.
    How much you want to bet she pulls out the condom for the BJ? Someone got $7500 to see if she even offers BBBJ?

  2. #17234
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Those are Multi Millionaires rates.i do very well, but those are crazy rates.

    Oasis.

    $48,000.

    2. 5 days.

    VIP Overnight.

    $25,000.

    22 hours.

    Dining date.

    $9,400.

    4 hours.

    Perfection.

    US $7,500.
    I remember when this girl started a few years back and she was only asking for like 300-400 a visit. Should have jumped all over her then. She's got a thriving OF page and all it takes is 1-2 idiots a month seeing her for her min date - 7500 - for her to be set for a long time. One date a week at 7500 is 390 k a year (52 x 7500) If she managed to get 2 a week, she's making a mil every 18 months or so.

  3. #17233

    Just "No" in every way imaginable

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Those are Multi Millionaires rates.i do very well, but those are crazy rates.

    Oasis.

    $48,000.

    2. 5 days.

    VIP Overnight.

    $25,000.

    22 hours.

    Dining date.

    $9,400.

    4 hours.

    Perfection.

    US $7,500.
    I can fly to Eastern Europe and spend "every" evening banging multiple hotter chicks than her with ZERO rules whatsoever for an entire week for what this GPS loon is asking for just a three hour date, this girl's self delusion is definitely at DEFCON-1, LOL.

  4. #17232
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Insane prices. Wonder if she gets any buyers here in STL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candice18
    Those are Multi Millionaires rates.i do very well, but those are crazy rates.

    Oasis.

    $48,000.

    2. 5 days.

    VIP Overnight.

    $25,000.

    22 hours.

    Dining date.

    $9,400.

    4 hours.

    Perfection.

    US $7,500.

  5. #17231

    Candice

    Insane prices. Wonder if she gets any buyers here in STL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candice18

  6. #17230

    Alicia

    Does anyone have a review of Alicia?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/594782056155

  7. #17229
    Quote Originally Posted by Defect81  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her and had a good communication between us, was going to pull the trigger but I've been incredibly busy lately and just haven't had the time, but if she's anything like her pics she would be right up my alley.
    She's not. Those are HEAVILY filtered pics. I've seen her over off Hampton by 44. I was pretty disappointed, would not repeat.

  8. #17228
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    There is a recent positive review on Eccie.
    Pics are fake. I confronted him about this (running an agency) these pics have been used for at least a decade but it's not the actual girls. He said the pics aren't important so I wasted the time of one of his girls, which was HILARIOUS. Then told him and he didn't seem to care.

  9. #17227
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118
    Those pics are at least 20 years old that I know of.

  10. #17226
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelDog55  [View Original Post]
    Hey there looking for info on Sunbunny.

    https://tryst.link/escort/milfpassion26

    Please DM me with your experiences.
    I've contacted her and had a good communication between us, was going to pull the trigger but I've been incredibly busy lately and just haven't had the time, but if she's anything like her pics she would be right up my alley.

  11. #17225
    Her reply was asking for a deposit so no, I'm not giving her a shot. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260610_142536_TextNow.jpg‎  

  12. #17224
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Tryst seems like a waste land now.

    When I see 3 different cities and a WhatsApp number I think its fake.

  13. #17223

    Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118
    There is a recent positive review on Eccie.

  14. #17222
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118
    It's been mentioned a bunch that the pictures are from the Regan administration. Among other negative things.

  15. #17221

    This one

    This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape