The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 296 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4282

    New Spot. Serene Massage and spa

    I have no information other than I drove by and saw the sign. I whipped back and saw a small sign on door that states "opening Soon". We can only hope that includes some hot asian legs! I may not be back by for a few weeks, so any of you swinging cocks that get by when they open, let us know what this place is about. Looks like still under construction. It could be a legit establishment. Personally I don't like the location next to a busy restaurant and gas station. We shall See. The address is 1807 Tamiami Trail, Venice past Lowes about a 1/2 mile on left.

  2. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBoracay  [View Original Post]
    That's a long road with a few places. What is it next to? Number? Thanks.
    Oddly, I can't recall what business it's next to but they weren't open at 7, so they're probably 8-5 types. It was across the street from Valvoline and a Carwash.

    Since you mention there's a few of them, maybe I went to the wrong one. I've read many reviews at AMPs with a Coco, Kiki and so on in Sarasota or Orlando.

    My next encounter needs to be under age 50.

  3. #4280

    Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer333  [View Original Post]
    As my plumber tells me. "I'm glad that these two places are near each other. When one doesn't honor your appointment, you can just bounce on down the road and hit the other one. This has worked out well the last few weeks. Let's face it, the only appointment these places honor is with Andrew Jackson. And we know this. ".

    He went on to say "Lucky and Grace are both fun but two weeks ago I was there and I swear they were trying to service 4 or 5 guys at the same time, bouncing between rooms!" So he walked, went to see Eva at Stone and said she's sexy and fun. The next week he tried to rebook with Eva but she blew him off so he met Lisa at Stone. Said she was a sweet GND and though she lacked a few acros, she made it for it by adding a couple of her own.
    So. Catch Eva on a good day?

  4. #4279

    Stone / Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    Well, Eastern sounds uninspiring, Blue Ocean has a bad case of old lady when I checked yesterday. Anyone been to Stone this rotation?
    As my plumber tells me. "I'm glad that these two places are near each other. When one doesn't honor your appointment, you can just bounce on down the road and hit the other one. This has worked out well the last few weeks. Let's face it, the only appointment these places honor is with Andrew Jackson. And we know this. ".

    He went on to say "Lucky and Grace are both fun but two weeks ago I was there and I swear they were trying to service 4 or 5 guys at the same time, bouncing between rooms!" So he walked, went to see Eva at Stone and said she's sexy and fun. The next week he tried to rebook with Eva but she blew him off so he met Lisa at Stone. Said she was a sweet GND and though she lacked a few acros, she made it for it by adding a couple of her own.

  5. #4278

    Some more info?

    That's a long road with a few places. What is it next to? Number? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpiper25  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I went there last night. Asked for Coco but a 50-yr+ masseuse said she's visiting her 95 yr old mother or grandmother. So, I said to myself what the hell, let's do it. She was very welcoming, wore a short skirt, very decent & toned body. After I laid on the table, she starts massaging, then 15 min in hops on the table kneeling behind me, touching with her legs, so I knew more to come on the flip. She asked if okay, I said sure and she starts to help him rise more, then I say how about a BJ, she says okay (quickly). We settle at $1 for L2. She was into it CBJ and took off her panties and then 69 is happening. Thought no way will I finish with a condom on and feeling her teeth. Yet, she was a decent 6, very juicy down there, and a toned body. So, it did end well with an okay massage. Upon leaving she wasn't rushing me although someone else came in and was waiting in a room. I forgot the customary small water bottle, as we were talking. I wanted to rinse out any p*ssy breath YMMV.

  6. #4277
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Drove by the place a couple weeks ago and finally had a chance to go back. Was opened for month or so I think. I wasn't sure what to expect but once I went it and saw the girl in a skimpy mini skirt outfit I had a pretty good idea. Her name was Coco, late forties spinner I'd say. Pretty decent massage with plenty of teasing. On the flip she asked what I wanted and since I wasn't prepared for anything more, I opted for just a L1 with clothes off and a little LFK. 8 for the HR and $20 for her. I'll probably go back in if in the area again, S McCall Rd.
    Dreamed I went there last night. Asked for Coco but a 50-yr+ masseuse said she's visiting her 95 yr old mother or grandmother. So, I said to myself what the hell, let's do it. She was very welcoming, wore a short skirt, very decent & toned body. After I laid on the table, she starts massaging, then 15 min in hops on the table kneeling behind me, touching with her legs, so I knew more to come on the flip. She asked if okay, I said sure and she starts to help him rise more, then I say how about a BJ, she says okay (quickly). We settle at $1 for L2. She was into it CBJ and took off her panties and then 69 is happening. Thought no way will I finish with a condom on and feeling her teeth. Yet, she was a decent 6, very juicy down there, and a toned body. So, it did end well with an okay massage. Upon leaving she wasn't rushing me although someone else came in and was waiting in a room. I forgot the customary small water bottle, as we were talking. I wanted to rinse out any p*ssy breath YMMV.

  7. #4276

    Slow in Sarasota

    Well, Eastern sounds uninspiring, Blue Ocean has a bad case of old lady when I checked yesterday. Anyone been to Stone this rotation?

  8. #4275

    L1 is all if you lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBoracay  [View Original Post]
    Linda. Dan Dan has short hair. Most of us remember her from the old Singapore spa. The longer haired one is Cici. The drama at the old Singapore is the reason for the inconsistency most likely. I would only expect a very good massage with nothing else.
    L1 is all that's ever reported here and that's only occasionally, Linda dan dan is the owner we all remember her from Venice.

    Don't waste your time. There are much better place and options with enthusiastic performers. I'd say she knows the drill and has gone semi-straight under threat of prison.

    YJ.

  9. #4274

    Lucky at Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by Ariess  [View Original Post]
    Does Lucky not DFK? Why a lot of the reviews of 2024 seem to worry about her hygeine a lot.
    I do not think Lucky is a big fan of DFK or TUMA, which is fine with me. I did not see the reviews that questioned her hygiene, but I can tell you that her hygiene is up to par with no worries, at least none that I could tell. She's schmoking hot with a nice little body and some very nice natural C's.

    I saw her yesterday and had an amazing visit and I plan to see her again before she leaves. I highly recommend Lucky!

    Gator.

  10. #4273

    Skeptical on seeing Lucky

    Does Lucky not DFK? Why a lot of the reviews of 2024 seem to worry about her hygeine a lot.

  11. #4272

    Lucky Back in Town

    I first saw Lucky at Vinca late 2023 and she quickly became an ATF for me. When I heard she might be back in town I had to go see if it was her and to my delight it was. She is always so bubbly, accommodating and with her petite little body a good time. I suspect she may have been away due to a child but I didn't want to ask her directly. Just a hunch. It's been a minute since I had a nice sloppy BBJ and she delivered as usual. She took her time and really worked the whole area well, it was nice to be in her hands and mouth again. Finished with CG and RCG and then a walk out the door. I will be back to see her before she leaves, seems she will take some time off and may be back? Time will tell.

  12. #4271

    Hawaii

    Linda. Dan Dan has short hair. Most of us remember her from the old Singapore spa. The longer haired one is Cici. The drama at the old Singapore is the reason for the inconsistency most likely. I would only expect a very good massage with nothing else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coh123  [View Original Post]
    I have been there 3 times. First time was an L1. The second time was just a massage with the SAME girl. She said the owner forbids "sex". The 3rd time was an L1 right before they closed with another girl. She did not want to do L1 at first. I guess it depends on the girl and the time.

  13. #4270

    Hawaii

    Quote Originally Posted by Coh123  [View Original Post]
    I have been there 3 times. First time was an L1. The second time was just a massage with the SAME girl. She said the owner forbids "sex". The 3rd time was an L1 right before they closed with another girl. She did not want to do L1 at first. I guess it depends on the girl and the time.
    My friend went once when they first opened. He got a lame massage followed by an even lamer L1 finish. He said it was like she was giving him a "hate fuck" but only with her hand. On the way out, his girl and the owner were whispering in the corner and giggling a bit and saying how my friend looked pregnant. He's a bit portly and knows it but he didn't need them to point it out to him. So, in summary, lame service and insults on the way out. He said he could get that at home for free. He told me he won't be back.

  14. #4269

    Hawaii Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Hawaii massage in Osprey and get more than I therapeutic massage? I went and that's all I got. Albeit a good one.
    I have been there 3 times. First time was an L1. The second time was just a massage with the SAME girl. She said the owner forbids "sex". The 3rd time was an L1 right before they closed with another girl. She did not want to do L1 at first. I guess it depends on the girl and the time.

  15. #4268

    Hawaii massage

    Anyone been to Hawaii massage in Osprey and get more than I therapeutic massage? I went and that's all I got. Albeit a good one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape