Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 13801
-
06-10-26 18:32 #13531Banned Member

Posts: 171Cindy. SXL Spa
Try Cindy at SXL Nail Spa she is a raw dog type.
Originally Posted by BaronTtump55
[View Original Post]
Of girl also Bebe the black chick takes it in the ass and the new young girl will do bare only if you promise to not nut in her.
-
06-10-26 15:39 #13530Senior Member

Posts: 262Men in Blue
Guys I think we should be more empathetic to LEO. After all they have a hard job and relief can be hard to come by.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZLK7xiNgq7/
-
06-10-26 14:52 #13529Senior Member

Posts: 61Yes they are
I dreamed one hour with Yolanda last Friday. Texted me an address, told me to call when there, given a house number a few buildings away and very suspicious doorman let me in. Also noticed probable helper parked across street watch me come and go. Doorman called someone when I was ready to go, didn't let me out until whoever he called said ok. Very cautious, but worth it.
Originally Posted by CokeZero
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 14:09 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 262That makes a lot of sense. There's no way the bums on this site would shell out $1000. I wouldn't.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 10:49 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 40The real quesrtion should be.
The real question should be what do you think is going through the Booker's mind when they read this post?
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:20 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 295Weapon?
Ain't no way in hell I'm sending a picture of my drivers license for verification. I don't even take my I'd into the house in case it gets robbed while I'm in there it's me the cash I'll need and a firearm that's it but never.
Where do you keep the gun? I would think walking into room and dropping a pistol would get you shut out quick, LOL. I get your perspective and have thought of it myself when seeing and Indy off the low end pages, but not with the agency girls. Asian agencies while also very low end at least are a mafia and need customers to be safe. So have never taken one in and often leave it in car because idk what her reaction will be.
-
06-08-26 22:52 #13525I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy

Posts: 8Google address
Address from Google map is fair game for everyone. If they don't want people to find them, then they should not have put the address on the Google map. Simple as that.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
Time will tell if LE does anything or not from reading this. Orange and many other places had so many reviews here and everyone knows where Orange is as they also have a Google map profile and LE did nothing for the longest time.
-
06-08-26 20:01 #13524Regular Member

Posts: 16Downtown Chicago BBFS Asian
Hi, I will be staying in downtown Chicago for 2 nights. Are there any Asian (Korean Chinese Vietnamese) agency that does BBFS in the downtown area? Thanks a lot!
-
06-08-26 13:51 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 989Having a concealed weapon without an I'd is a bold move, but I would agree about never giving these gangsters an I'd or even a real phone number. They've already got your picture and maybe your plates from the security cameras.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 13:00 #13522Regular Member

Posts: 2I was under the same impression, but I'm not Asian and can't speak a word of Chinese. I remember Lily's opened up to non-Asians on at least two short-lived occasions so it may just be matter of timing and luck.
Originally Posted by Flatline1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 12:46 #13521Senior Member

Posts: 40Top1 spa has been updated it seems. You can't keep them down!
-
06-08-26 12:33 #13520Senior Member

Posts: 33Are non asians accepted now?
I was under the impression huanlegong168 was Asian-only and was referring non-Chinese speakers to Sky88. Does anyone know if they accept Caucasians with verification?
-
06-08-26 10:45 #13519Senior Member

Posts: 183Ha! All kidding aside, I have an unsubstantiated theory that the ones pricing in $1000's on that site are fake, only there to make the $400/ hr look like good deals. Anyone know for sure?
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 10:43 #13518Senior Member

Posts: 183Pretty sure they rent. So now the owners of the property have to find new tenants and hope they don't google search what last went on in their property.
Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 09:25 #13517Banned Member

Posts: 171Verification
Ain't no way in hell I'm sending a picture of my drivers license for verification. I don't even take my I'd into the house in case it gets robbed while I'm in there it's me the cash I'll need and a firearm that's it but never will I send a provider my I'd setting yourself up for blackmail or god knows what.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
Attached is picture showing booker needing my license.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].











Reply With Quote





