Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 930 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13717
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this is Fayetteville. I know quite a few of you venture to fay for AMPs. I meant to specify.
    I know you are from Fayetteville. I just wanted to make sure you posted in the correct area. Have a good day.

  2. #13716
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68  [View Original Post]
    Is this in Raleigh.
    Sorry this is Fayetteville. I know quite a few of you venture to fay for AMPs. I meant to specify.

  3. #13715
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    I just drove by dees. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware.
    Is this in Raleigh.

  4. #13714

    Dee's raided

    I just drove by dees in Fayetteville. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware before making a drive down to Fayetteville

  5. #13713
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolndakoti  [View Original Post]
    I was there in the middle of the day, Coco greeting me at the door and took the house fee. I did not see a mamasan.
    Coco is friendly, welcoming and treated me well. I wasn't rushed. I believe she's in her 40's, naturals, curvy body. So, great personality, but not my taste in looks.
    I prefer petite/fit/athletic body, 20s-30s.
    Pretty sure Coco is the mamasan.

  6. #13712

    Mh coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to how Coco is. Went and had a dream a week ago and got mimi. Very playful and nice body. Also got offered the 4 hands but declined. I think the 2nd girl was the Mamasan. Large breasts which she showed me. Sounds like they rotate the girls. Best place to park is down the hill to the left on a side street. Takes you 5 minutes to walk to MH.

    Any more reports on the other ones. Feel free to DM me.
    I was there in the middle of the day, Coco greeting me at the door and took the house fee. I did not see a mamasan.
    Coco is friendly, welcoming and treated me well. I wasn't rushed. I believe she's in her 40's, naturals, curvy body. So, great personality, but not my taste in looks.
    I prefer petite/fit/athletic body, 20’s-30’s.

  7. #13711

    Mh

    Curious as to how Coco is. Went and had a dream a week ago and got mimi. Very playful and nice body. Also got offered the 4 hands but declined. I think the 2nd girl was the Mamasan. Large breasts which she showed me. Sounds like they rotate the girls. Best place to park is down the hill to the left on a side street. Takes you 5 minutes to walk to MH.

    Any more reports on the other ones. Feel free to DM me.

  8. #13710
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    The parking is bad. The Hemp factory next door has parking and so does the grill around the corner but these businesses could get tired of random vehicles not patronizing their business. MH is what M Spa used to be and speaking of M Spa, three ladies available and one is Monica who I felt has a mental issue.
    I drove past there Friday and saw that too. The places next to it does have parking but some of then spots toward the back are a little tricky as far convenience. If plan on going I suggest to park towards front. Heard good things I just hate the location is close to what appeared to be a busy intersection. Still may give it a try soon.

  9. #13709
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    Had to give it a shot and reviews held up including menu. Only downside is the parking, but service was solid and will be going back for sure.
    The parking is bad. The Hemp factory next door has parking and so does the grill around the corner but these businesses could get tired of random vehicles not patronizing their business. MH is what M Spa used to be and speaking of M Spa, three ladies available and one is Monica who I felt has a mental issue.

  10. #13708
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrstuffperson  [View Original Post]
    Have you been to Relax Zone yet?
    Yes, I did go. It's the same Cindy from Sunrise Bodycare however she was busy. I had another Sunrise lady named Dana and the massage was great. I'll add her to my Sunrise rotation since she pulls double duty at both locations. Sunrise has the better house fee for the same great massage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 202606_202606.jpg‎  

  11. #13707

    House fee

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Wow, just wow how prices have changed especially for the 1st and 4th spas on the list.

    Studio: 30 minutes is 70 and 60 minutes is 90 (TS is included & complimentary soda or pop).

    Zen (Garner): 55 minutes is 95.

    Relax Zone: 60 minutes for Swedish is 95 and 60 minutes for Deep Tissue is 105.

    Ruby Spa: 60 minutes is 110.

    SM can PM about #2.
    Yup! I have completely given up on all of these places.

    House fees are ridiculous and what they demand for a tip is insane for the level of service.

  12. #13706

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Wow, just wow how prices have changed especially for the 1st and 4th spas on the list.

    Studio: 30 minutes is 70 and 60 minutes is 90 (TS is included & complimentary soda or pop).

    Zen (Garner): 55 minutes is 95.

    Relax Zone: 60 minutes for Swedish is 95 and 60 minutes for Deep Tissue is 105.

    Ruby Spa: 60 minutes is 110.

    SM can PM about #2.
    Have you been to Relax Zone yet?

  13. #13705

    Mh

    Had to give it a shot and reviews held up including menu. Only downside is the parking, but service was solid and will be going back for sure.

  14. #13704

    House Money

    Wow, just wow how prices have changed especially for the 1st and 4th spas on the list.

    Studio: 30 minutes is 70 and 60 minutes is 90 (TS is included & complimentary soda or pop).

    Zen (Garner): 55 minutes is 95.

    Relax Zone: 60 minutes for Swedish is 95 and 60 minutes for Deep Tissue is 105.

    Ruby Spa: 60 minutes is 110.

    SM can PM about #2.

  15. #13703

    MH. Coco

    Three new girls this month and I met Coco. She might be on her mid 30's. Amazing massage from head to toe.

    Seniors can PM me for more info.

    For others, she is worth the time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape