Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 18670
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17875

    My ATF is back at Sunny SPA.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJailWarde  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by the Salt & Sea Scuba today and found a hidden gem. Sunny Spa was right next door. I was met by Maggi who is a young spinner with D's mm. After a quick wash in the standing shower, she licked all over my body and gave me BBBJ. She wetted the sheet after I pounded her in many positions. On my way out, a hot mamasan handed me a bottle of water. I will probably return and ask if Mamasan also provides good massage. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nofapp  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Spa Massage.

    I recognized her from red 8 spa.

    Let's just say the service is still amazing, even on this side of town.

    This place will definitely be another spot on my list of places to visit.

    69, BBBJCIM, CFS, GFE
    I've been wondering where she is. Her energy, tongue skills, and endless squirts are really what made her special.

    I need to see her before the place gets too crowded!

  2. #17874
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Recommendations please kelly or Sakura?

    Looks like I have a 18 hour delay before I'm back to work. I'm from Orlando, where our choices are unlimited, and our girls are better than anywhere I've traveled in the US. It looks like you have a lot of great options here as well and based on the reviews, I've narrowed it down to cloud spa and now trying to see which provider would be best. It sounds like I won't go wrong with either one, but if one of them is particularly better than the other as far as looks and performance that info would be appreciated. Or if they pair good together I'll try to see if I have the energy for that. Getting old sucks but after ready RubNTugs review I was impressed by the energy and strength that it would take to hold one of these girls in the air while fucking her.

    DP.

  3. #17873
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    They are pricy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjaz01  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't look nothing like the ad pics, decent looking girl 5/10 as far as looks go. Works out of a lmp near dt phx. They are pricey for bare minimum service.
    I recently visited her as well and it's definitely not the same girl in the pictures. She was nice, but for that money I won't repeat. You can get a lot more bang for your buck (literally) if you go to one of the top spots like cloud spa You can't go wrong with Kelly or Sakura.

  4. #17872
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 3

    Kelly-Cloud Spa

    Reading all these reviews about Kelly I had to stop by to see if they were true. Well let me tell you all the reviews of her are very accurate. She's beautiful, she has an incredible body and her service is top notch. One review said she's eager to please and you can see it. She makes you feel like she enjoys what she does.

    She took control from the get go and I just followed along. I normally want to be the one controlling my session but she made quick work of me. I paid for a 30 minute session and I was done in less than 15 minutes.

    She cleaned me up and gave my shoulders and head a massage for the remaining time. Really cool and chill girl who was easy to talk to. Her English was better than most.

    I will admit I was skeptical at first but now I'm a fan of Kelly. Next time I'm going to book an hour and try for two Pops!

  5. #17871
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Cloud spa! Is running the show this month

    Quote Originally Posted by RockySucks  [View Original Post]
    Rolled through and got matched with Sakura. Saw good things about this place so decided to give it a shot.

    Mid 20's, short but good curves. Real D cups that sit up natural, none of that hard rock plastic look. Long hair, soft features, sweet little smile when she came out. Personality matched the look, gentle and soft spoken but flirty as hell once the door closed.

    Got into the room and she was on me quick. LFK started light, soft kisses, hands on my face, working up to deeper stuff. Teasing was drawn out the way I like it, not rushing to the main event. Ran her hands everywhere, let me get my hands on that ass and those tits, which by the way are even better up close. All real, no doubt about it.

    GFE was the real deal with her. She talks to you, asks what you like, actually responds to it. Climbed into 69 and the view was something else with that ass in my face. BBBJ was wet and unhurried, she's got good technique, switches it up so you don't get used to one pattern..
    Nice review! I had a chance to play with Sakura this morning. She's so tiny but can take a pounding. I went with the BBFS option and unloaded inside her for the finale. She's small and tight all over. Kelly is still my favorite though, she's an absolute goddess. Try her next time you're there.

    Cloud spa is the place to be this month, big boss says she's got some other hot ones rolling through next month.

  6. #17870

    Maggie

    Sunny Spa Massage.

    I recognized her from red 8 spa.

    Let's just say the service is still amazing, even on this side of town.

    This place will definitely be another spot on my list of places to visit.

    69, BBBJCIM, CFS, GFE

  7. #17869

    Interesting Ad

    I've been looking for something in the Scottsdale area. Came across this ad:

    https://phoenix-bodyrubs.bedpage.com.../13331894.html

    Anyone got info?

  8. #17868

    Sofia at Blue Tide in Peoria

    Was in town visiting family for the week and got a heads up from a friend I have some new ass this place going to wait to check it out.

    Walked in and Sophia was already waiting for me. Long wavy curly hair with brown highlights running through it falling past her shoulders. Tiny little thing built like a Stripper. Girl is flexible as hell.

    She started with a slow strip tease swaying her hips and running her hands over those tits while she peeled out of her outfit. Flexed for me and laughed when she caught me staring. Climbed up and gave me some LFK while she ran her hands all over my chest and worked her way down teasing the boys.

    BBBJ was wet and enthusiastic. Moaning around me like she was actually enjoying. Great GFE vibe with the eye contact and saying things like "I want you now". Next she did what must be her signature move of the upside down 69 was fantastic. Covered me up and she climbed on top for cfs. Rode me like a horse. Flipped her into mish after and folded her up easy since she bends in ways most girls can't. Finished there with her legs damn near behind her head still flexing those abs and smirking up at me.

    Cleaned up after and chatted for a min.

  9. #17867
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Came for Eva. Ended Up Understanding Angela.

    Wanted to finally see what all the Eva hype was about after reading so many strong reviews lately, so I stopped by Infinity yesterday hoping to catch some time with her.

    Unfortunately she was already occupied, which honestly seems to be a recurring theme these days.

    Rather than wait around, I ended up seeing Angela instead.

    Angela's not really the type of girl that jumps off the page when you're going off of first impressions. She's not a Leah. She's not an Isabella. But honestly, Angela is one of those girls that probably doesn't get enough credit because guys spend all their time chasing the headliners.

    After an hour with her, I kind of understood her unique appeal.

    She was just fun.

    That's probably the simplest way to put it.

    As for Eva, I missed my chance this trip. Looks like I'll have to stop back and see what all you degenerates have been talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageIsLife  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance for a repeat visit with Eva the GFE queen herself at Infinity. After another incredible session with Eva, I finally understand the Eva hype now. It's no surprise how many of you degenerates are addicted to her, myself included. The looks obviously check out. Pretty face, great body, takes very good care of herself, all that stuff is exactly as advertised. The thing that caught me off guard was how comfortable everything felt. She's easy to talk to, easy to relax around, and has this calm, flirty energy that never feels forced. Halfway through the appointment I started realizing I finally understood what everybody was talking about. Plenty of attractive girls offer good service. That's not exactly rare. What seems to separate Eva is that the longer you're around her, the more you want to keep being around her. The whole thing just feels easy. Before you know it, an hour has gone by and you're already thinking about coming back. I walked in understanding why guys find her attractive. I walked out understanding why guys become regulars. Those turned out to be two completely different things.

  10. #17866

    Hot Spinner with BBFS options in Mesa? Almost sounds too good to be true.

    Quote Originally Posted by BustedNut  [View Original Post]
    After reading about Lola at Red 8, I decided to make a visit myself and partake in all the goodness I've read about. As advertised, Lola is a lot of fun and she certainly has that Latina-Asian vibe. I had so much fun I didn't even get to try out a trip to Greece.

    On my way out the door I was introduced to Zoey. Who I immediately recognized as Victoria from Cozy back in Sep / Oct of last year. If I had known it was her and now offering BBFS, I may have seen her instead as her spinner body type is more to my liking. She also offered trips to Greece previously, so I'm going to see her in hopes maybe that's on the table.
    Definitely been on the lookout for a hot spinner that offers BBFS. You don't see that too often here in the desert. Appreciate the intel!

    Adding Zoey at Red 8 to my to-do list.

  11. #17865
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Cloud Spa Sakura

    Decided to stop by Cloud yesterday. The door opened and this petite little Asian named Sakura greeted me. She led me to the room and had me get undressed. She started off with some light massage. After about 10 minutes she position herself at the head of the table. As she was leaning over massaging my back I reached my hands up and grabbed her ass. She asked me to turn over and asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted the full menu (BBFS). She stepped back took her clothes off and came over and kissed me. She then worked her way down and started sucking my dick positioning her pussy where I could play with it. She started getting wet and she climbed on top, put her pussy on my face and proceeded to suck my dick. I was giving her pussy a good tongue lashing and she said I want you to fuck me. She slid down and we started in reverse cowgirl. Her pussy was so wet and she started on her knees grinding my cock deep inside her. I let her do this for a little bit and then she squatted on it and started pouncing on it. There's just something about that feeling her pussy was so wet I was close to losing it. For the grand finale I bent her over and pounded the shit out of her from behind. When I was close she swung around and started sucking my cock and took all of my load like a champ. She cleaned me up and got me a water and gave me a kiss saying come back baby!

  12. #17864

    Lily is a seasoned spa veteran.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    I went back for another round with Mia at K-Spa (51 XX Peoria Ave). Mia is one of those girls that's so nice, you got to see her twice. This time she wanted to introduce me to her friend Lily. The second Lily walked in, I immediately recognized her. Anybody who's spent enough time bouncing around the west side has probably run into Lily at some point. She's been around for a while and there's usually a reason certain girls stick around this business as long as they do. After spending another hour with her, I was reminded pretty quickly why.

    The thing about Lily is she's never really seemed confused about what makes her popular. Some girls are selling youth. Some girls are selling looks. Some girls are selling the fantasy. Lily has always leaned hard into being Lily. Confident. Flirty. A little mischievous. Knows exactly what she's doing and doesn't waste much time getting there. One thing I noticed pretty quickly is that Lily doesn't spend much time trying to impress you. That probably sounds strange, but I think it's part of why she's lasted so long. Some providers feel like they're auditioning for your approval for the entire appointment. Lily acts like she's already comfortable in her own skin and assumes you're going to be comfortable too. It changes the vibe almost immediately and makes everything feel a lot more natural..
    Visited K-spa last night to see Lily based on your review. Without going too much into details, Lily was every bit as amazing as you described. When it comes to the spas, I prefer women with more experience, and Lily really scratched that itch for me. I will see Lily again.

  13. #17863

    Lisa at AM Golden

    I saw Lisa at AM Golden on 99th Ave. Lisa is attractive and above average height with surprisingly large breasts for a slender lady. She has a pretty face and was very welcoming. She gave me an excellent massage and worked on some sore spots.

    On the flip she started with 69 and was very responsive. She put on the cover and we finished in cowgirl. She cleaned me up and then gave me a scalp massage. She sent me on my way with a hug and a bottle of water. I plan to see her again.

  14. #17862
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoigo86  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your review and the recommendation for kelly. After reading back through about a week of reviews, Kelly seems to be getting a lot of attention and when I hear people describe her body I couldn't help make an appointment with her. When I see people talk about other girls on here and describe what they look like. I must say it is extremely disappointing when you go in and see something completely opposite standing in front of you however, kelly looks even better than everyone describes, which is a nice surprise for a change. No wonder why she's the top girl this month. From the minute we got to the room to when I walked out the door I felt like I was her boyfriend. She's very affectionate but also can be a little bit of bad girl as well. When she was sucking my dick I couldn't take it for more than a minute at a time without feeling like I was going to lose my wad. She gets naturally wet, which is nice and She's very snug down there.

    Afterwards, she gave a damn good massage too on my shoulders and head. Will repeat with her as much as I can until she leaves.
    I must agree with you that Kelly is very awesome.

    Her body is really one of the best.

    Her service is also quite exceptional.

    Loved her BBBJ, loved that she could take a good pounding without any complaints. Communication was really easy too, she's easy to chat with.

    I left my session a very happy man. She really seems like she could be a XXX superstar too.

    I will be back.

    Thanks for the rec Mayo!

  15. #17861
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Kelly Cloud Spa the stars aligned today!! She lived up to the hype!!

    Today the stars aligned and I was finally able to book a session with Kelly. I've heard about her from Monger friends in Florida, California and here. Let's just say first impressions she didn't disappoint. She's very pretty with a nice smile. Once we were in the room and she took her clothes off. I had to spin her around a few times to take in the perfection. I will say this, she has the nicest body out of all the providers I've seen in the 15 plus years of doing this. Her breasts are perfect with eraser nipples with a trimmed up little strip down below. Her ass is incredible as well. Looks like this girl is hitting the gym before work. We started out DFK each other and she started stroking my cock. She really didn't need to do that I was already raring to go. She dropped down and started giving me a blowjob. Other mongers have told me she has skills and they weren't lying. She was definitely eager to please. I didn't want to stop her but I knew if she kept at it I wouldn't get to take her around the block 😜I pulled her up and we started kissing again and I sat her on the edge of the table and started licking her sweet pussy. She was definitely enjoying it. The juices were flowing and she was being very vocal letting me know she liked it. Once I found the right spot and started sucking and flicking my tongue on her clit. She lost it. While she was catching her breath I grabbed the condom I brought slipped it on and started standing missionary. This girl knows how to fuck and what she likes. She was very vocal talking dirty with me. Normally it's a big turn off with me but with her it was a turn on. When I was getting closer I had her wrap her arms around my neck and I slid my hands under her thighs and picked her up. The whole time my dick inside her. We got into a good rhythm and she started DFK as I was lifting her up and down on my cock. That's where she really got loud and vocal. The noises she was making and the dirty talk with are bodies slapping sent both of us over the edge. I carried her over to the table and we both laid down catching our breaths and kissing each other. I really can't believe I've never seen her before.

    On the way out I got to meet Sakura as she was coming out of a room. She didn't have any clothes on. I tried to take it all in. She looked short and petite. I did get a look at her shaved pussy. She told me to come see her and that she does BBFS. After what I just experienced with Kelly. I will be coming back for her!! Happy Mongering!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape