Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1980
-
06-19-26 11:42 #1875Senior Member

Posts: 550Angel
Found her on broad and Jackson. Brown hair in a bun, pink top, black daisy dukes. She smelled fresh out the showers, pierced tits. She was awesome on the mic. Swallowed of course no phone. It was around 1 am when I got her couldn't really record it. Anyone have tips for night recording. I'm searching to see if there's maybe an app. I do not know how to adjust the phone flash. Is there a way so it's not too bright? Has anyone else picked her up?
-
06-18-26 14:48 #1874Senior Member

Posts: 640Oh she's never been weird with me. Since we've done several dates now she's always happy when I pull over. But she's def my fav date on bway currently. She told me that she's suppose to be moving to Florida with her sister soon but you can never take these SW words for anything LOL.
Originally Posted by Arthasboi
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 16:18 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 136Okay this makes a lot of sense to me! I figured she was a little better than what's normally out on the streets, and yes the paranoi thing is 100% her. She got out of hte car to check things out etc. It was weird but still a good date. I have a feeling something must have happened to her while she was on drugs or something. This could also explain why she can't get a room any longer. Anyways. 20 to 40 for a quality skip girl is a great deal!
Originally Posted by NudeLewdDudele
[View Original Post]
She was actuallyfun to talk to until she got paranoid. But she also tempered her paranoia! I would love to get a date going with her + bree + amanda. Now THAT wouldbe a story to tell!
-
06-17-26 10:18 #1872Senior Member

Posts: 55Katie / Madison
Yes, Madison Stacks now goes by Katie on the street and seems to be out pretty often now. I saw her when she had a room and had one of the better flute performances ever. Then I picked her up after hearing she was out there now. She has become really paranoid, so if you have a bunch of random stuff in your car (which I do), expect her to question everything. She got better when we posted up somewhere where the door could be opened, although that was weird for me. One of those confined-space-induced type of paranoias, it seems.
Originally Posted by Arthasboi
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 23:57 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 136So is katie the same girl I wrote a review about? She has a nice personality, thinly built, and around atlantic / bway area? I had heard madison stacks was in the area, which I wanted to try given that its a skip girl for street prices.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
I found amanda today. Amanda was a few streets north of atlantic on bway, and she looked cute. She had a drug face and was thinner than she should be, but definitely attractive! I've been on a lucky streak the last few weeks. This girl is a sweetheart.
-
06-15-26 20:17 #1870Senior Member

Posts: 640Nice Sunday before the rain
Rode thru around sunset. Saw a Pawg down near Carl Miller Blvd so I pulled over parked. She got in and told me her name was Kerri Lynn. We go park up and she gave a good ass bbj, she had a nice fat ass too. No phone tho smh.
After riding around for a little bit, I see Katie (Maddison) up near Chestnut. I immediately scoop her and she gave an amazing BJ like always and she swallowed. Of course she still doesn't have a phone either.
-
06-13-26 23:52 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 136Met a girl who is new to me named 'nunu' not sure of spelling. She's not black, but dark skinned latina and claiemd to have a Chinese mix but I'm not sure on that one. When she got in her face told me possible indian asian like bangladeshi / nepal / paki.
She is a good provider and was very wet! I liked her but she had been out for a couple of days as she smelled like sweat / homeless.
Also claimed to have been a recent victim of extreme violence. Not sure how much I believe that. but her story was this:
being ran down by 4 strangers, 2 boys 2 girls. She was running away and got maced, ran into a pole, beat up. Then they took her phone, drugs etc and $300 in cash. This is where her story falls apart as street girls usually do not have $300 of cash ever at one point in time
-
06-12-26 23:06 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 136Per the advice a couple of pages back, around sunset, which now is about 830. So I cruise through and look thoroughly now. A couple of girls have told me they are out all night. I have a feeling it may be safer for the girls to work at night and sleep during the daytime, as you know homeless people can be violent.
Originally Posted by NudeLewdDudele
[View Original Post]
Remember the average time of a date might be about 20 to 30 minutes inclusive of the pickup, deed, and dropoff / getting back to their spot. So if you keep rolling htrough every 30 minutes you're guaranteed to see something out. I haven't tried going out at 4 am or anything, but if I'm awake at that hour I might!
Noticeably Tues. / weds / thurs are easier to pick up because of lack of competition from other mongers.
EDIT: To address the hotties comment:
They appear attractive to me but I don't get a closeup of their face unless they are in the car. The only 3 girls I've confirmed are conventionally attractive are Katie, Diane, and Bri (bree?). With Katie being almost 40, diane probably mid 30s, and bri looking younger.
But I've seen some girls showing skin and missed the pickup
-
06-11-26 11:48 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 55Time of Day?
What time of day are you typically seeing as much as "6 hotties" on your way out? I'm usually only going late at night and not getting those numbers these days.
Originally Posted by Arthasboi
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 23:09 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 136Forgot to mention I saw crazy sara again. She's a bigger woman, and she was hanging out with a girl she said was 'sam', I believe. Sam looked okay but not quite what I'm looking for in a girl. I guess I've just got too many damn good options now.
-
06-10-26 23:06 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 136On my first ride through the stroll I saw hardly any girls out, but this time I waited before picking up the first thing I saw. I did see a fight between what looked like a tranny and a black dude between everette and Jackson on bway.
I saw about 5 BSW, but cannot confirm how many of them are actual women. Two looked bigger. I know JOJO is a good girl and does a good job, but I wanted something prettier this time so I kept looking. I ended up finding Bree by ferry. She has no teeth, so comes with that chin that toothless women have (kind of squarer, if you know what I mean), but in this profession no teeth is actually a good thing on your resume.
She looked real cute too. Clean clothes, black top that showed midriff and hair in a braided ponytail. Honestly if she had teeth this is the kind of girl you'd love to take on a date. She caught but didn't swallow. She was using some hard surface in her mouth, I believe the roof of the mouth, and it was scraping my dick. So I had to tell her twice to adjust her position so it wouldn't happen. When I was close to finishing she upped her game slightly and took it all.
I would definitely repeat with this girl as she's cute.
-
06-10-26 20:28 #1864Senior Member

Posts: 445This is in Camden.
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 00:36 #1863Senior Member

Posts: 253What city is this in?
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 14:29 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 136A girl gave me her number and asked to be picked up around 10th and chestnut. Any info on this area? I drove by and saw a bunch of cars in the driveway of a house with nowhere to go. Looked like atraffic jam. Was giving me traphouse vibes so I GTFO as there is nowhere nearby to park. I smelled something fishy about the situation but if you guys have info let me know.
Picked up a girl by the name of 'T' (might be TEE, didn't ask) who has no phone, BSW, I think a wig or weave or whatever that hair thing is with black women. Gave a decent bbbj but had to ask her twice not to useteeth. She had a good attitude and didn't rush. Would repeat, I tipped for the swallow so paid 30. Base price is still 20 for bbbj right?
-
06-09-26 11:27 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 550Sky
Picked up Sky she hangs near broad and Jackson. We parked up and she followed instructions did a good job. She was tired of moving up and down, I asked her to stop moving and I deep stroked her mouth, she was excellent felt no teeth and swallowed. I think I will take her the hourly if I see her again. She has blonde hair of course no phone.









Reply With Quote




