rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1980
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1860

    Tina Blonde MILF

    Has anybody seen Tina?? (dirty blonde MILF with nice D cup tits). She gives a great BJ and the last time I scooped her was down near Chelton a few months ago.

  2. #1859
    Picked up aleshia near that roman looking building north of atlantic.

    She didn't look too good, her friend looked hotter and I almost kicked her out for her friend but I didn't want to be rude.

    So the service was fine and all, but no joke as soon as I dropped her off I saw about 6 hotties on the way out of camden. I saw some girl who looked so clear and cute but as I'm older now I can't do back to back dates.

    Then a couple of girls near everette.

    I missed the pickup on a hottie between ferry and viola earlier. She was looking so god damn good I tried to get around as fast as I coudl to no avail.

    A messed up looking BSW was hollering at me on lansdowne avenue and I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there!

    There were many cops out and some cruising through our wellknown pickup spots. I thought for sure some girls directly on broadway may have been traps. Stay safe out there and best of luck fellas!

  3. #1858
    Saw some sexy looking girls this past week so I guess my prayers have been answered!

    Met Katie. She looks good, and her pussy is actually wet and feels nice. She was a bit paranoid the first time I met her, but not too crazy so that worked for me. Didn't rush, and had a sexy demenour.

    I also saw some good looking black women out, of course on my return to drop her off.

    I had a date with monica recently where I asked her about the dudes that hang around the girls. There were like 5 dudes on Jackson st hanging out that made me not want to pick up any girls there. Monica confirmed they are losers mooching off the girls (bumming cigs, drugs, etc) and sometimes actively try to prevent dates. I guess some of the get it in their heads that they are the new boyfriend or whatever.

    I now like monica a lot for her honesty. I asked her 'what would you do if I told you I loved you?' and she replied with 'You'd still have to pay! So I can appreciate a girl not trying to manipulate me. Another girl attempted to manipulate me over the phone which I certainly did not like. If I want to be emotionally manipulated I'll try marriage!

  4. #1857

    Linda

    Found Linda cute older blonde. She said she's from woodbury area. Good bbj. She has a phone. She hangs at that corner store Broad and Atlantic.

  5. #1856
    Picked up diane last week and her BBBJ wasnt that great, but her body looked good (with a dress on). It was at night but I thought her face looked nice.

    I'd been out so often recently that I guess I want more than just a BBBJCIM, I want something to look at. A few times it took me a while to cum (like 20+ minutes) because the girl wasnt good looking enough; even when the technique is solid. I know this is a luxury problem, but as it happens as soon as I'm finished and dorpping a girl off I see a much hotter one most of the time.

    I've even had experienced where I pick up a girl after not seeing anyone out for like 30 minutes or an hour, and hten bam ont he next corner isa h ottie I've yet to try! From a distance a nice pair of legs will get me, since I won't see how the face looks until they get close.

    Also I've seen what I believe to be a few stings on broadway. I see the girl walking but not truly like a SW would, and around a corner will be a cop that you wouldn't notice unless you drove past the girl first. Also saw quite a few guys stopped on broadway, indicating they were pulled over while picking up a girl. Please stay safe out there guys, and good luck this weekend!

  6. #1855
    Went to the stroll and not much was out so I picked up 'Minnie mouse'. Claimed she's only been ehre for a year but does work in atlantic city.

    Her head game was decent but I have to be honest overall the experience was a let down. Mostly because when I saw her from a distance. Legs showing, thin, blonde I thought shed be sexy.

    Up close she had drug user face. Not pretty!

    So I ended the date.

    I got to manage my expectations here I suppose. I just don't like getting my hopes up for something amazing only to be disappointed.

  7. #1854

    3 way. No!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I was inquiring about hte feasibility of a threeway cardate. Seems like itll be hard to get going, but multiple girls have told me they'd be down (literally just ask). Anyways I'd assume the cost per girl goes up to 30 or 40, which would still keep me under 100.

    I foresee multiple potential issues: the girls robbing me being number one.

    Then there is the girls not getting along and giving up mid BJ.

    Then there are the parts like some girls want to take turns instead of really getting in there while its hot. Has anyone had any luck in this area? Woudl you recommend the hourly?
    It's uncomfortable and you're asking to get robbed if you want 2 girls in your car.

  8. #1853
    I saw a lot of police activity up and down broadway hte last few nights.

    Anyways today I picked up amanda. She was very good and nice to be around. Had no teeth, which is an upside in this game.

    Had to go up and down the stroll a lot though. I felt like people were taking notice of me.

  9. #1852

    3 way car date

    A 3 way car date would be ideal / perfect storm for:

    - monger to get pick pocketed.

    - cash and dash.

    - monger to get scammed by 1 SW while the next keeps him busy.

    Don't really see any upside to the situation. However, I did once have a Latina sit in the backseat while her buddy gave me a BJ in the front. Claims she wasnt into that but was just accompanying her friend to ensure she wasn't getting robbed/hurt. She was def into looking at the bj being performed but wouldnt join in in response to my offers.

    That's my opinion, but hey, you do you, be safe.

  10. #1851
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    How are you going to fit the three of you in your back seat with enough room for everyone to do their thing?
    For a cardate would be two girls sucking my dick, so definitely wouldn't try to do sex in my car with two women. Or I could do the hourly motel.

  11. #1850
    Rode thru bway sat night ass the rain was letting up. Saw a couple girls out. Did a couple of laps and as I was about to leave I saw Katie (Madison Stacks) again near Atlantic. I went out there hoping to see her, so that was a good string of luck. Great BJ like always, just wish she would keep a phone tho.

  12. #1849
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I was inquiring about hte feasibility of a threeway cardate. Seems like itll be hard to get going, but multiple girls have told me they'd be down (literally just ask). Anyways I'd assume the cost per girl goes up to 30 or 40, which would still keep me under 100.

    I foresee multiple potential issues: the girls robbing me being number one.

    Then there is the girls not getting along and giving up mid BJ.

    Then there are the parts like some girls want to take turns instead of really getting in there while its hot. Has anyone had any luck in this area? Woudl you recommend the hourly?
    How are you going to fit the three of you in your back seat with enough room for everyone to do their thing?

  13. #1848

    Threeway BBBJ or more. On a cardate?

    Hello,

    I was inquiring about hte feasibility of a threeway cardate. Seems like itll be hard to get going, but multiple girls have told me they'd be down (literally just ask). Anyways I'd assume the cost per girl goes up to 30 or 40, which would still keep me under 100.

    I foresee multiple potential issues: the girls robbing me being number one.

    Then there is the girls not getting along and giving up mid BJ.

    Then there are the parts like some girls want to take turns instead of really getting in there while its hot. Has anyone had any luck in this area? Woudl you recommend the hourly?

  14. #1847
    Broadway had quite a few cops. I thought for sure I saw two honeytraps around broadway and ferry. Be careful! The guy was pulled over right on bway, as if he tried to pick up a girl right there.

    Anyways I kept going up and down and found jojo.

  15. #1846
    Picked up a lady tonight that was a bit on the heavier side. She did bbbjcimws for. 3. No moeny up front (she didn't even ask) and her work was great actually. She had a soft touch but enthusiatic rhythm at the same time! I had to ask her to slow down haha. She didn't use teeth at all which I always appreciate. Seems like a nice person which is always a plus. Definitely would repeat. Didn't get her name, but claimed to be a country girl from a northern state.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape