Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 376 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5498
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress7  [View Original Post]
    I have this amazing ashiatsu thai walker and killer massage, but she's old and probably will be retired soon.

    Where is the best legit massage, or heaven forbid not 90 yrs old and decent, maybe offering something else, but not fully. Needed.
    Shoot me a DM where your Thai Walker is at, mine is Plymouth isn't around.

  2. #5497

    Looking for thoughts

    Looking for thoughts. Legal / ethical? Is full nude / no covering illegal and at risk of criminal charges or unethical and just risk of license violation.

  3. #5496

    Try Uptown Thai Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress7  [View Original Post]
    I have this amazing ashiatsu thai walker and killer massage, but she's old and probably will be retired soon.

    Where is the best legit massage, or heaven forbid not 90 yrs old and decent, maybe offering something else, but not fully. Needed.
    She might not be a back walker. But I swear she's legitimately one of the best Thai practitioners in the Twin Cities. No HE. No funny business is tolerated.

    A bit more at $155 an hour. Uptown Thai Massage 612-423-8XXX Owner's name is Tete. She's a sole practitioner. Lower level office space.

    Maybe early 40's. Far from retirement. 29XX Bryant Ave. S. #11X Mpls. 554XX.

  4. #5495

    Legit Thai or deep tissue

    I have this amazing ashiatsu thai walker and killer massage, but she's old and probably will be retired soon.

    Where is the best legit massage, or heaven forbid not 90 yrs old and decent, maybe offering something else, but not fully. Needed.

  5. #5494

    Legal or Not

    Recently visited a new parlor. Just a small towel on table to cover with which I did not use. Therapist haphazadly covered my ass. Towel fell off right away and she made no move to place it back. At first she did not allow touching her at all. As the massage progressed I was able to touch and touch kinda high. On the flip covered me with that smae small towel which I removed immediately and she made no effort to replace. I asked for her to touch me, assured her I would not tell anyone, and promised a big tip (even stating a $ amount). She didn't get too close but brushed my johnson a couple times. I touched myself with a start of a DIY, but told her I needed some help. No repsone at all. Time was up. She pretty much stayed in the room while I dressed. I got the vibe that nothing more would ever be available.

    Not like this isn't the first time I've had this experience.

    I'm thinking this level of nudity can't be legal and is unethical for a licensed therapist. So what's the harm of doing more. If not a HE then some assiatnce to a DIY finish. FYI< I'm not against a DIY if there's some sensuality.

  6. #5493

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by SealColeman  [View Original Post]
    Woozer, your box is full.
    All clear. Her box is no longer full. LMAO.

  7. #5492
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    I have been to the place next to the big grocery store. Had fun both trips and girls were nice.

    DM if you want more.

    W Buck.
    Woozer, your box is full.

  8. #5491

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SealColeman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited either of the 2 parlors there recently? I went to bridge st by the dam 3 years ago or so, lots of teasing, but no L1 from Mia, I believe. Place on the south end on cedar was 5 years ago and no dice. If anyone has any intel, would appreciate it. PM is fine if you don't want to post. Thanks in advance!
    I have been to the place next to the big grocery store. Had fun both trips and girls were nice.

    DM if you want more.

    W Buck.

  9. #5490

    Owatonna

    Has anyone visited either of the 2 parlors there recently? I went to bridge st by the dam 3 years ago or so, lots of teasing, but no L1 from Mia, I believe. Place on the south end on cedar was 5 years ago and no dice. If anyone has any intel, would appreciate it. PM is fine if you don't want to post. Thanks in advance!

  10. #5489

    Rm

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz2125  [View Original Post]
    I think Rubmaps subscription is way overpriced for the lack of participation and posting. But for what parlors were listed, it used to say non-erotic and that feature seems to be gone. I have a subscription just don't pay for the VIP. If you were logged in, it would at least display non-erotic and would give you kind of a clue what to expect.
    Years ago, it used to be a good way to get intel on AMPs, but now the site seems pretty dead for info around here at least. It wasn't a bad idea to subscribe for a month then cancel once you got some good leads back when it was $15 month. Now it's $50/ month, Hard pass for me. Also, In my experience, sometimes the Non-erotic tag wasn't 100% accurate. It might have taken a couple tries on some of them, but I went to a few places like that and left happy.

  11. #5488

    Rubmaps Non-Erotic

    I think Rubmaps subscription is way overpriced for the lack of participation and posting. But for what parlors were listed, it used to say non-erotic and that feature seems to be gone. I have a subscription just don't pay for the VIP. If you were logged in, it would at least display non-erotic and would give you kind of a clue what to expect.

  12. #5487
    Quote Originally Posted by JButter9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone there that actually gives good massages as well?
    There is a girl name Kay that does a good massage. Not sure if she still there though. From my experience most of the massage done at the AMP are mediocre at best. I still yet to find someone who does a really great massage and is still young at the AMP.

  13. #5486
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoney27  [View Original Post]
    If you don't care for a massage because is so below average but more focus on the finished and extras I would suggest Vicky.
    Anyone there that actually gives good massages as well?

  14. #5485

    New leads

    I found a few new google listings that may warrant some trying out.

    Nikhom in Columbia Heights (I mentioned this one already. I never got to check it out).

    Sen Miao in Fridley. Dinky looking office building. My favorite kind.

    Rose Tea in Woodbury. We all know Woodbury is a hostile wasteland, so not hoping for much.

    Restart Day Spa in Edina. Honestly, probably legit.

    Heaven and Home in Robbinsdale. This one is odd since it's more like a group of independent therapists. Could be a good sign, but it's not Asian run for sure.

    I'm pretty tired of TOFTT anymore LOL. I won't be checking any of these myself. But if anyone feels like doing a little TOFTT exploration, here's a starting point.

  15. #5484
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoney27  [View Original Post]
    If you don't care for a massage because is so below average but more focus on the finished and extras I would suggest Vicky.
    Vicki is leaving. May already be gone. Pretty sure this was her last week. Surprised she was never mentioned here.

    Have you seen the other "newish" girl there? The one with shorter hair? Also wondering who will replace Vicki.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape