Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 3965 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 59472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58932

    I would like to know too

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    I used to be able to find L3 in Roswell, Duluth and Peachtree Corners, even those in Buford Highway closed. They are all gone now, but I would assume that the demand still there so the girls ought be somewhere. I know there are plenty in Atlanta but I usually don't like going there. Any suggestions?
    L3 can be found at Royal Spa off of Buford hwy close to Peachtree corners. As for Duluth, I know the Latina spots have some of the workers putting out, but the massage is so ass I might as well see a Latina escort in apartment for a lot cheaper.

  2. #58931

    Similiar incident at great massage too

    Quote Originally Posted by Bslznsiansha  [View Original Post]
    Thought it was a sure thing based on the fact that they have a table shower but stayed covered the whole time, no hint of extras.
    I had happiness at gardenia and great massage. I have got happiness at both places. Now got only massages and no extras at all.

  3. #58930

    Where have the KAMPs gone

    I used to be able to find L3 in Roswell, Duluth and Peachtree Corners, even those in Buford Highway closed. They are all gone now, but I would assume that the demand still there so the girls ought be somewhere. I know there are plenty in Atlanta but I usually don't like going there. Any suggestions?

  4. #58929

    No luck at Gardenia on PIB.

    Thought it was a sure thing based on the fact that they have a table shower but stayed covered the whole time, no hint of extras.

  5. #58928

    L1 with good teasing & good massage in Duluth?

    Feels like you have to pick between a good finish & good massage nowadays. Anyone have any good recs for the best of both worlds in Duluth? Feel free to private message.

  6. #58927

    Incredible

    Wish I had those close relationships and your behind the scenes intel.

    Keep the insights coming, but make sure not to pass on any useful info like all these other idiots do.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Been going to the same place for years, same three therapists. The all know me by my first name. I evolved to the point where I rotate, asking for all three, one at a time during my monthly visits. I always wondered if they talked about me, as we have developed a vary friendly situation. I sort of have confirmation that they do. Each one is different in technique and what is available, all are good. I have to pick one when I'm in the mood for a particular experience. 2 weeks ago, I was at a store in their parking lot. When I pulled out with my car, I saw one of them looking out the window and she happily waved and blew a kiss. Yesterday I went tor a massage, but not with her. During the massage, the provider said Lilly saw you last week, why didn't you come in. Not much of an indication, but shows there is some humanity to the relationship. I also wanted to add, I was in a restaurant next to a different place, and saw LEO go in (mentioned this in a different post). I told my therapist that. Her first question was "How many" . I said 1, she said "that's good. Means only license checking". She also aid she had a visit the same day.

  7. #58926

    Some Insights

    Been going to the same place for years, same three therapists. The all know me by my first name. I evolved to the point where I rotate, asking for all three, one at a time during my monthly visits. I always wondered if they talked about me, as we have developed a vary friendly situation. I sort of have confirmation that they do. Each one is different in technique and what is available, all are good. I have to pick one when I'm in the mood for a particular experience. 2 weeks ago, I was at a store in their parking lot. When I pulled out with my car, I saw one of them looking out the window and she happily waved and blew a kiss. Yesterday I went tor a massage, but not with her. During the massage, the provider said Lilly saw you last week, why didn't you come in. Not much of an indication, but shows there is some humanity to the relationship. I also wanted to add, I was in a restaurant next to a different place, and saw LEO go in (mentioned this in a different post). I told my therapist that. Her first question was "How many" . I said 1, she said "that's good. Means only license checking". She also aid she had a visit the same day.

  8. #58925
    Quote Originally Posted by NateF  [View Original Post]
    I find it funny that every room in Yi Xin has those signs that say no " sexual activity" allowed and will be reported, but I am always leaving happy no matter who the provider is. Also one of the few places left where house is still 70 for an hour which is a plus.
    Often find they can be a good focal point when uploading your essence.

  9. #58924

    Closed?

    Ummm, I think this shop is closed.

    Hope you find this person again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    Escape Massage Duluth use to be my goto. There was a mild Asian that use to work there last summer. I use to have a good time with. I use to fuck the shit out of her. I remember a couple of time she would put the close sign on the door and we would be in there fucking for a while LOL she gave me her direct number but she only wanted to meet at the massage parlor.

    A couple of months ago I went to escape and this older woman was there. She wanted me to fuck her bad asf. I didn't have a condom so she went into the back and grabbed a hair tied and some plastic wrap LOL! I told her I would come back. A couple of weeks later I went back and she told me that she had to fire another person from the spot. I am thinking it was the mild I was fucking last summer but she said no. There was a man that use yo work there. He dressed up as a woman. She said he dressed up so good that she didn't know he was a woman until she caught him on camera LOL! I went back and fuck that old MILF again last month but I am going back again. We was in the parlor living like she was homeless.

  10. #58923

    Rainbow —ok but not great

    Hey why'all just wanted to share some of my mongering since I've been in Georgia for the past week. I hit up rainbow spa after reading the form and it being super close to my hotel. The lady I drew was tall and slender probably early 40 maybe mid 40's Asian woman with a very slender body type. She was super friendly and very enthusiastic, but the massage was very mediocre and lasted for probably 5-10 minutes max and on the flip there was a little bit of negotiation, but we settled on what I thought was a fair price for a L1 finish. She did allow UTC only on the top and it wasn't very fun. You could tell that she wasn't into it and it killed the mood. She did do a fairly decent technique on the L1 and I got to finish so it was good in that regard. I definitely wouldn't visit again especially coming from Tampa / Orlando. The market is just so much better and the girls are so much more friendly. Total out the door was $. 4.

  11. #58922

    Elite Asian = Sub-par Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by DrivesALot  [View Original Post]
    Rose Massage. Great, that was an extremely relaxing massage with a solid finish. Can't remember who, but she listened to my needs. Very well. I tipped her extra for really taking her time.

    Elite Asian. They need to change their name to sub-par latina. Another unsatisfied visit, won't be back. I would rather spend the money on a massage chair and a bottle of lotion.
    Haha! That's some funny stuff! I've only been there a couple times, and it was sub-par regardless of who I saw. First time I went, I got sub-par white American girl. My brain was making that "Ruh-roh" sound that ScoobyDoo does when he's confused.

  12. #58921

    W Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Afo2422  [View Original Post]
    Visiting your area. Is the W spa everyone is referring to located on Plesendale rd? Thanks.
    That is correct.

  13. #58920

    Wild story

    Escape Massage Duluth use to be my goto. There was a mild Asian that use to work there last summer. I use to have a good time with. I use to fuck the shit out of her. I remember a couple of time she would put the close sign on the door and we would be in there fucking for a while LOL she gave me her direct number but she only wanted to meet at the massage parlor.

    A couple of months ago I went to escape and this older woman was there. She wanted me to fuck her bad asf. I didn't have a condom so she went into the back and grabbed a hair tied and some plastic wrap LOL! I told her I would come back. A couple of weeks later I went back and she told me that she had to fire another person from the spot. I am thinking it was the mild I was fucking last summer but she said no. There was a man that use yo work there. He dressed up as a woman. She said he dressed up so good that she didn't know he was a woman until she caught him on camera LOL! I went back and fuck that old MILF again last month but I am going back again. We was in the parlor living like she was homeless.

  14. #58919

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by DrivesALot  [View Original Post]
    Rose Massage. Great, that was an extremely relaxing massage with a solid finish. Can't remember who, but she listened to my needs. Very well. I tipped her extra for really taking her time.

    Elite Asian. They need to change their name to sub-par latina. Another unsatisfied visit, won't be back. I would rather spend the money on a massage chair and a bottle of lotion.
    Is this Johns creek?

  15. #58918

    Recents

    Rose Massage. Great, that was an extremely relaxing massage with a solid finish. Can't remember who, but she listened to my needs. Very well. I tipped her extra for really taking her time.

    Elite Asian. They need to change their name to sub-par latina. Another unsatisfied visit, won't be back. I would rather spend the money on a massage chair and a bottle of lotion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape