Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36750

    Winter in Need

    Winter's looking for some help today and running specials. PM if you need the digits.

    Old board favorite that was away for awhile but back. Same great throat, pleasant demeanor, and try hard attitude. If throat fucking is on your bucket list I recommend.

  2. #36749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by FNG1969  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long time but she was a favorite so I was happy to see her again. I haven't had any dreams in a long time and been trying sb for a while. I was so happy to see a familiar face that I reached out to her. It took multiple texts and was a little hard to set up but I kept at it because I knew she was real. She was very happy to see an old regular and met me with a big hug. BBJ just like I remembered. Everything else covered. She is a little curvier now but very short and cute the way I like. She is a good woman, treat her nice.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lydialoving
    Looking ok but considering my memories I just can't. I know time comes for us all but I remember her too well. She was the tiny Colorado hippy girl who was dtf ESPECIALLY if you covered the tab. She was always willing, and looked great but hard on the wallet even then.

  3. #36748

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    Now this is an honest review. I have even had her cut my visit short because her dealer showed up to serve her. But the bare service is a hard no. She had bumps all across her back side that she tried to cover up with her shirt so I couldn't see. So when she pulled that BS with her dealer I was done. White knighting is a serious issue in this sport. There are only a few who post I trust their review for good service.
    I have seen her many times over the years. She will always put her smoke and dealers before who ever she got in the room. She will stop and reply to text in the middle action. I stopped seeing her with this bs happening. One good thing is she will do anything you want. Anal, bbjcim. You can even piss and shit on her for the right $ if that's your thing. Drama and danger that comes with seeing her in them spots she stays ain't worth it. Her head game ain't nothing special. Much better options out there. Sex is a lot of fun with her though.

  4. #36747

    Staxx update

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? How's she looking, thinking about giving her a call to see her soon. Thanks for any info.
    Just saw her. Years back, I was a Staxx regular. Got a bit tired of the wait-to-come-up thing and just kind of stopped more than 2 years ago. Decided to try again, having never really found a replacement. She is in the same area, though not the same place. I texted and ended up there in 15 minutes, and she immediately replied to come up and had the door propped open to walk in. I will note that the current place felt like a much more private approach, which I liked. Same personality, didn't seem like anything had changed over the years, so my visit went well. Obviously, it all could have just been my lucky day, too. If you've met with Staxx over the years, you know she goes in weight cycles. No judgement on her or anyone's preferences, but she is definitely in the thin cycle right now.

  5. #36746

    Saw her tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Had nice date with Ally the other day. I forget how amazing she is. Started out with amazing bbj, then covered and had multiple positions. She is so sexy and playful with her GFE approach. She always takes good care of me. Need to see her more often.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/937660722751
    Saw her tonight standing in front the Regal. She will do a car date if you catch her on the street. I caught her last week. Didn't really know who she was till I saw this post. Gave her fifty for the quick car date because she was cute & not super street worn. Just my experience with her.

  6. #36745

    Puerto Rican Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Good review, she is alot of fun but is a smoker. And will upsell. Cute good to go but always in a rush after she gets her hit. I don't like the ones that smoke. So I know it is like finding a diamond in the rough, but it's not worth the getting caught up in some drama. Also has a handler / pimp / ask her to cut off phone trust me. Keep these rewiews real, this white knight shit needs to stop. Money is the issue, but service is even more of a issue.
    Now this is an honest review. I have even had her cut my visit short because her dealer showed up to serve her. But the bare service is a hard no. She had bumps all across her back side that she tried to cover up with her shirt so I couldn't see. So when she pulled that BS with her dealer I was done. White knighting is a serious issue in this sport. There are only a few who post I trust their review for good service.

  7. #36744

    Puerto Rican Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Had nice date with Ally the other day. I forget how amazing she is. Started out with amazing bbj, then covered and had multiple positions. She is so sexy and playful with her GFE approach. She always takes good care of me. Need to see her more often.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/937660722751
    Good review, she is alot of fun but is a smoker. And will upsell. Cute good to go but always in a rush after she gets her hit. I don't like the ones that smoke. So I know it is like finding a diamond in the rough, but it's not worth the getting caught up in some drama. Also has a handler / pimp / ask her to cut off phone trust me. Keep these rewiews real, this white knight shit needs to stop. Money is the issue, but service is even more of a issue.

  8. #36743

    Puerto Rican Ally

    Had nice date with Ally the other day. I forget how amazing she is. Started out with amazing bbj, then covered and had multiple positions. She is so sexy and playful with her GFE approach. She always takes good care of me. Need to see her more often.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/937660722751

  9. #36742

    Staxx

    Anyone seen her lately? How's she looking, thinking about giving her a call to see her soon. Thanks for any info.

  10. #36741

    Lydia is back

    It's been a long time but she was a favorite so I was happy to see her again. I haven't had any dreams in a long time and been trying sb for a while. I was so happy to see a familiar face that I reached out to her. It took multiple texts and was a little hard to set up but I kept at it because I knew she was real. She was very happy to see an old regular and met me with a big hug. BBJ just like I remembered. Everything else covered. She is a little curvier now but very short and cute the way I like. She is a good woman, treat her nice.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lydialoving

  11. #36740

    Flight Delay

    Does anyone have any good recommendations for providers close to the airport? I'm just looking a quick pit stop before I travel. Looks are not that important, I just want something reliable who's willing to perform.

  12. #36739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311

    Pixie

    I saw Pixie had posted tonight. I figured I'd give it one more shot and she actually answered. Just swung by there had a good time and got the usual solid service. The location is not high end by any means but a clean place that I have seen other higher end girls before.

  13. #36738
    Quote Originally Posted by KYboy87;7637042[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/209419860[/URL]

    Has anyone tried? Figured it's not the girls in the pic but wondering if it's even worth it or sketchy.
    Yeah, I've been to that location severally times. First two trips were ok. The last one was awful. Girl wasn't as described, just played there, and her roommate was in the bed next to hers. The hotel is sketchy af.

  14. #36737
    I posted on the "Latina" thread. Similar thing happened to me but it was a large black woman that came to the door. I immediately turned around and left. Then I got texts saying the Latina was in the bathroom, yeah sure LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    I tried a latina from LC (ad's already down) who sent me an address to the red roof on commerce. I saw a post not long ago about someone getting scammed there and thought this might be the same crew. But I didn't see anyone walking around the parking lot or anyone sitting in any of the cars on that side, so I went ahead, knocked, and got back. As soon as I knocked a big dog started barking. Right away, instead of a small younger latina answering the door, a big middle aged white lady opened the door trying to hold the dog back. I was already backing up when I heard the dog, and the moment I saw her face I was out of there. Then I just saw Summerinthecity post over in News that there was just a shooting there. Think I'll stay away from that area for a while.

  15. #36736

    LC Latinas Commerce Rd

    I tried a latina from LC (ad's already down) who sent me an address to the red roof on commerce. I saw a post not long ago about someone getting scammed there and thought this might be the same crew. But I didn't see anyone walking around the parking lot or anyone sitting in any of the cars on that side, so I went ahead, knocked, and got back. As soon as I knocked a big dog started barking. Right away, instead of a small younger latina answering the door, a big middle aged white lady opened the door trying to hold the dog back. I was already backing up when I heard the dog, and the moment I saw her face I was out of there. Then I just saw Summerinthecity post over in News that there was just a shooting there. Think I'll stay away from that area for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape