High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45

    Mona / Nana OA?

    I've seen some reports on Mona and she sounds very similar to Nana who was once there.

    Nana is my ATF. I have her number but I haven't gotten a response since 2 months ago and don't want to bother.

    Can anyone confirm or deny if it's her?

    Thanks a bunch in advance!

  2. #44

    Woo!

    Hell yeah! Glad you had a great time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stachio  [View Original Post]
    Did you text on Sunday?

    She wasn't there on Sunday when I called, but she was there last night and supposedly will be there all this week. I saw her yesterday Monday night, and she's everything that's been preached about and more. Best head I've had in a long time. Full DT BBBJ, no gag reflex, on a small frame with some nice D-cup tits.

    She wore a sexy little red dress and had the cutest look on her face with those plump DSLs. The hour-long session flew by so fast. I was having the time of my life. We showered together, a little massage, then she had my cock deep in her mouth, switching from soft licking to deep face-fucking, drooling and moaning. There were puddles of saliva on the floor, on the bed, between my legs. Fuck, I'm getting hard just remembering. 69 was had, pussy was tiny and freshly clean. We did CFS, and she has to be the sexiest chick I've been with recently. Lots of DFK, deep fast-paced fucking, and she moaned and yelled all sorts of dirty words, trying to get me to cross the finish line. I blasted in mish while she wrapped her legs tightly around my hips. When I took off the condom, she brought herself back to my cock and DT me some more, licking me clean. We showered again, flirted for a bit in the room, and I told her I had been trying to see her for the longest time and that this wouldn't be my last visit. The total was $230 for the hour, and I'll be there again tomorrow to repeat. I'm not sure what her real schedule is like, but she seems to be out more often than in. So I don't want to miss my chances for a second round.

  3. #43

    YoYo+CiCi at Palm Massage

    Since I'm going to be out of town for the next couple of weeks, I wanted to get with both these girls before I left town, so decided to have both at the same time and man was that ever a good choice. They played well together and even encourage one another. I highly recommend it.

    Our session started with Yoyo meeting me at the door and grabbing my hand and arm and guiding me to the room. It was like meeting my lover after being gone on a long trip.

    Once I'm in the room Cici comes in and we take care of the paper work. They exit for supplies and I get ready and sit on the edge of the bed. Cici came in and asked if I wanted massage first I said no maybe after the fun. In walks Yoyo and they both strip down.

    I laid on the table and Yoyo started a BBBJ while Cici and I made out DFK then played with the girls while Yoyo is doing a fantastic BBBJ good amount of spit and slurping then Cici climbs aboard for some DATY and that's Yoyo queue to glove up and start in RCG and that felt amazing Yoyo can move that little ass with the best of them. Then switches to ACG and after about 5 minutes I started to feel like I might bust. So I stop her. Cici said ok my turn. So the girls switched. Yoyo took of the cover and Cici Started Sucking me again with her rhythmic style with Yoyo placing her pussy on my mouth and Yoyo was looking down at me biting and liking her lips like I was doing something good while she was sitting on my face and at one point she grabbed my head and pulled me in tight while her thighs were quivering and she made a noise like she just got her O on my face. Cici then puts a fresh hat on jumps on for RCG, ACG and finally Cici says ok you fuck me now. I knew the bell was tolling and I wasn't going to last much longer but we moved into DS where I tried to last as long as I could pounding away until I finished in the hat.

  4. #42
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 53

    BB line up increasing?

    Is it true from what their phone person texting? BB with their 3 rooms will have 4 girls working there soon? Anyone else got those texts? Said Mia, Honey, Angela, and a mystery guest is coming soon.

  5. #41

    Fiona at OA Spa

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    I will not fucking tolerate Shills, I do not give a fuck how long you have been a member here.

    To whoever runs this fucking spa, if I ban one more shill from your place I will ban any mention of OA on this forum.

    Mimi if this is one of your places you have been fucking warned.

    A2

  6. #40
    Shill for Sugar but he writes good erotic fiction. None of his posts are true but there are good spank material if you're into that


    Posts: 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Osyri  [View Original Post]
    Is the roster on their website updated? I met MiuMiu yesterday, but unable to find Helen or Bella when I arrived.
    The girls rotate monthly (if not biweekly) so the only updated / correct info, like F1 mentioned, would be the phone number.

    Miumiu, IMHO, looks way hotter than that fake photo on their website. If you met her at GG, you've already hit the jackpot.

  7. #39

    Wendy at Garden

    Ok, I don't know why this babe isn't mentioned more in this forum. She's so pretty and a freak in the sheets. Great BBBJ, balls licking and TUMA.

    What a body and face. Accommodating in every position and gives out a PSE. She's at Garden for this month and someone mentioned that she looks like Mila and they would be correct.

    I've been visiting her for 4 days straight and she's drained me completely.

  8. #38

    Found a potential place

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilvbjs  [View Original Post]
    My friend and I are looking for a good erotic couples massage. We are in the Garden Grove area. If you have a good place please shoot me a DM.
    Ok I found a place called Massage One Spa in Westminster that has a decent price for couples massage. Anybody have any Intel on that place?

  9. #37

    Iris is indeed at the sweet castle this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneye64  [View Original Post]
    I texted and apparently she's taking a break.
    Did you text on Sunday?

    She wasn't there on Sunday when I called, but she was there last night and supposedly will be there all this week. I saw her yesterday Monday night, and she's everything that's been preached about and more. Best head I've had in a long time. Full DT BBBJ, no gag reflex, on a small frame with some nice D-cup tits.

    She wore a sexy little red dress and had the cutest look on her face with those plump DSLs. The hour-long session flew by so fast. I was having the time of my life. We showered together, a little massage, then she had my cock deep in her mouth, switching from soft licking to deep face-fucking, drooling and moaning. There were puddles of saliva on the floor, on the bed, between my legs. Fuck, I'm getting hard just remembering. 69 was had, pussy was tiny and freshly clean. We did CFS, and she has to be the sexiest chick I've been with recently. Lots of DFK, deep fast-paced fucking, and she moaned and yelled all sorts of dirty words, trying to get me to cross the finish line. I blasted in mish while she wrapped her legs tightly around my hips. When I took off the condom, she brought herself back to my cock and DT me some more, licking me clean. We showered again, flirted for a bit in the room, and I told her I had been trying to see her for the longest time and that this wouldn't be my last visit. The total was $230 for the hour, and I'll be there again tomorrow to repeat. I'm not sure what her real schedule is like, but she seems to be out more often than in. So I don't want to miss my chances for a second round.

  10. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by BombAssPizza0  [View Original Post]
    Iris has said that she is working a limited schedule. I've been told that she is working this weekend, so if you have the time go check her out, as she has been highly reviewed in this community.
    I texted and apparently she's taking a break.

  11. #35
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Glad I'm not alone in this. As I've written before, in MP's and apartments I've had a tough time getting aroused by Latinas, though they certainly go through the motions. Just don't feel a connection. Asians are a big contrast.

    Lift Her Up.
    What is more of a surprise to me is the vice versa in a relationship. Latinas are freaks in bed when they are with their true man whereas the Asians that I have dated are the complete opposite of an AMP experience.

  12. #34

    Same Perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    Glad you liked Wendy, my 2nd visit with her was better than my first that is for sure. I can't help you with Isabella. I gave up on Latina providers. It's kind of odd to me, Latina and Asian women have always been by weakness. But it is a bit of a role reversal in my experience. The Latina providers that I have seen are very limited on what services they offer and are very transactual but the Latina women that I have been in relations with are absolute freaks in the bedroom with very little limits if any. The Asian providers give 110% and make me feel desired, whereas the Asian relations I have been in, even with providers, are much more tame in the bedroom, almost like they just feel obligated, very little desire.
    Same here. Glad I'm not alone in this. As I've written before, in MP's and apartments I've had a tough time getting aroused by Latinas, though they certainly go through the motions. Just don't feel a connection. Asians are a big contrast.

    Lift Her Up.

  13. #33
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69  [View Original Post]
    My only question for Mr. 3 for 3 is, do I go for seconds with Wendy or try out Isabella??
    Glad you liked Wendy, my 2nd visit with her was better than my first that is for sure. I can't help you with Isabella. I gave up on Latina providers. It's kind of odd to me, Latina and Asian women have always been by weakness. But it is a bit of a role reversal in my experience. The Latina providers that I have seen are very limited on what services they offer and are very transactual but the Latina women that I have been in relations with are absolute freaks in the bedroom with very little limits if any. The Asian providers give 110% and make me feel desired, whereas the Asian relations I have been in, even with providers, are much more tame in the bedroom, almost like they just feel obligated, very little desire.

  14. #32
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 53

    Special treatments nana?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmilingBoy2022  [View Original Post]
    Mona was my pleasure girl today. She is an amazing mix of Filipina and Chinese. The second I laid eyes on her, I had to have her. Very pretty face. Smooth curvy body with firm natural C cup knockers and a nice round booty. Her pussy is trimmed.

    We started with a soothing sensual massage. Mona was very sexual with her soft hands slowly rubbing my back while sitting her bare pussy on my ass. She then lowered her body down pressing her tits on my back and proceeded to kiss my ear. She then kissed down my back. I could feel her firm nipples gliding around. When she reached my ass, Mona tickled my taint and then raised my hips to rim my ass.

    She then turned me over and she gave us a little mouthwash to freshen up. Mona laid herself on top of me and we passionately kissed. My cock was getting hard while I was caressing her sexy body. My cock was slowly snaking its way up between us. She sat up and started slipping her pussy back and forth on my cock. I'm on the longer side so unfortunately there was no chance of accidentally popping inside her.

    Mona then kneeled between my legs and grabbed my cock with both hands. She started sucking on the head while gently stroking the shaft. Mona can suck cock with the best of them. Without hesitation, she slowly turned herself around for 69. She planted her pussy on my mouth and I thoroughly enjoyed her pussy.

    Next the condom went on and I got her up on all fours across the table for standing doggy. I slowly slipped my cock inside her deep. She arched her back and put her hand on my thigh as I slid deeper inside. I grabbed her hips and started stroking. Her pussy felt amazing, nice and snug.

    To finish, I laid her down and mounted her missionary. I started pounding her into the table with hard thrusting. She was really getting into it. Then she wrapped her arms around my back holding me tight and started breathing heavy. I felt her pussy squeeze around my cock, then she released an intense orgasm. I couldn't hold back and blew my nut.

    Mona cleaned us up and helped me dress. She walked me out and I thanked the MMS. Hugs all around and I left with a cool bottle of water. Definitely put Mona at the top of your to-do list. Don't miss out.
    Is this the Nana chick from before? Because they had someone that almost identical to what is mention here and she offers raw grind with just the tip bonus.

  15. #31
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    European Anna BBFS at Healthy Acupuncture in Garden Grove

    I was in the mood for some Vietnamese food and went over to Garden Grove for lunch. I stumbled across this place and decided to stop in after lunch. A lady came out and asked me how long I would like to stay. I asked her if she would be given the massage because she was a really pretty lady with light skin and had glitter stars on her face. She said yes, she would be taking care of me. Her body was like a Latina, very tone and firm. I asked her where she was from and she told me that she was a mix of Chinese and European.

    Once inside the room, she came in and was very flirtatious. She had MM boobs that we're quite large, hazel colored eyes. She asked me if I would like a massage to start out with, and I said let's do that later, sweetheart. We start some light kissing, I am removing the straps from her shoulders and dropping that dress.

    Played with her boobs and told her that I wanted to lick her pussy. Anna laid back and I crawled in between her legs and started some slow licking. She started squirming around on the table and said "you want to fuck me baby?" I said yes and she said do you want me to get a condom or would you like to do it with no condom. I was a little shocked, I've never slept with the European lady and I thought what the heck. I insert my hard cock inside of her and she has quite the pussy control. Squeezing my dick nicely, I am pumping away while I'm playing with her boobs. I asked her if it was OK to cum inside her because I knew I was approaching the point of no return. She said "yes baby cum inside me". Dropped a load deep inside her, felt amazing.

    I pulled out and she grabbed some tissue to catch the cum dripping out. We went to the shower together and got cleaned up and she gave me a bottle of water and thanked me for coming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape