Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 18670
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17860
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Cloud spa-kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFalcon3  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice little visit with Kelly again this morning and it gets better every time with the sexy woman. There's nothing sexier than when this girl orgasms, but after about her fourth time, she starts telling me her legs are weak, and her toes are numb and shows me the huge puddle underneath her from all of her fluids (those sheets will definitely need to be changed) But then 10 minutes later, she's ready to go again.
    Nice review and very accurate! After trying a couple other spas that were being reviewed heavy on here I tried Kelly at cloud and I must say she is a stunning woman and although you described her well she's even better in person. She looks good in her regular clothes when you first walk in, however those clothes really hide that perfectly shaped body underneath. Not too many women are as passionate as she and it really was a pleasure to be in her company. She's very little down there and smooth. I only lasted five minutes after being inside of her, but she laid there with me until my time was up, massaging me and caressing me the entire time. I will be back, but I forgot to ask her how long she will be here for, so if anyone knows, can you please let me know.

    Kelly.

    Mid 20's.

    Chinese.

    5'3".

    115 lbs.

    Black Wavy hair.

    Very pretty smile with dimples.

    Passionate but somewhat wild.

    I would highly recommend seeing her.

    2 girls working there.

  2. #17859
    Quote Originally Posted by EndToEnd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Sofia. She is just my type and was thinking of making her my first MP visit. Has anyone had a good experience with her? Does she offer Nuru? Shower? How accurate are the pictures? What spa is she located?

    https://phoenix-bodyrubs.bedpage.com.../13326774.html
    She doesn't look nothing like the ad pics, decent looking girl 5/10 as far as looks go. Works out of a lmp near dt phx. They are pricey for bare minimum service.

  3. #17858

    K-Spa Glendale is a yes for me

    Stop by today to see Mia as I read many reviews on this forum about her. Wow, what a beautiful girl and a sweetheart. Today seem kind of slow and I asked her if she was working alone. She brought Lily in the room who I would describe as a sexy MILF. I decided to enjoy both girls as Mia offered the initial massage and said Lily can join us on the flip. This was fun as Mia gave me an amazing massage with lots of teasing rubbing those soft C size breast on my back with oil. On the flip Lily seem super excited to join in. As she greet me with a nice sloppy DFK as she jerked me off and telling me how much she loved my big cock. Lily started off with a nice BBBJ as Mia continued DFK and nipple licking. Before I knew it the rubber was on and Lily was riding me intensely in CG grinding and pumping my cock. We switch to mish where Mia was pushing my butt to pound Lily harder. I enjoyed watching Lilys face as she must of had an intense orgasm when Mia quickly told her it was my turn. I started with standing k9 with Mia then finished in Mish where she was in GFE mode; DFK and sweet talking tell me how good I felt inside her. Both Girls worked in concert as I focused on one they would ensure I the second one was touching or kissing me. Totally awesome.

  4. #17857

    Four-hands at Lucky Spa

    Decided to treat myself to a four hand massage, I been meaning to see Dream and was lucky to stop by when they were not very busy. Dream escorted me to room number 1, when Abby appeared out of nowhere and said do you want two girls. I smiled and said make me a good deal. I like this combo as both ladies have beautiful faces, spinner bodies with sexy curves and stand about 5'4 ish. I paid the $$ tip up front so we could get started with the fun right away. Both girls provided a full menu of BBBJ, DFK, CFS, 69, K9 and multi-positions with switching of condoms. I was truly satisfied with this service and will return to see each girl individually to focus and enjoy their talents.

  5. #17856
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 62

    Sakura at Cloud Massage

    Rolled through and got matched with Sakura. Saw good things about this place so decided to give it a shot.

    Mid 20's, short but good curves. Real D cups that sit up natural, none of that hard rock plastic look. Long hair, soft features, sweet little smile when she came out. Personality matched the look, gentle and soft spoken but flirty as hell once the door closed.

    Got into the room and she was on me quick. LFK started light, soft kisses, hands on my face, working up to deeper stuff. Teasing was drawn out the way I like it, not rushing to the main event. Ran her hands everywhere, let me get my hands on that ass and those tits, which by the way are even better up close. All real, no doubt about it.

    GFE was the real deal with her. She talks to you, asks what you like, actually responds to it. Climbed into 69 and the view was something else with that ass in my face. BBBJ was wet and unhurried, she's got good technique, switches it up so you don't get used to one pattern. Plenty of eye contact when she'd come up.

    Moved into CFS, started with her on top so I could watch everything bounce. Slow grind then she picked up the pace. Flipped her to mish, hooked her legs up, finished things off with her pulling me down for more LFK while I worked. Stayed engaged the whole way through, soft moans, none of that dead fish routine.

    Quick clean up after, she stuck around, talked for a few minutes.

  6. #17855
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmb41  [View Original Post]
    "Standard tip is 160-180 and Greece is usually 100. How is he driving up prices by paying 250? You retarded?
    I just re-read post and saw where I misread it. Damn my 65 year old eyes, and gummies getting more potent. Apologies to OP.

    GL.

  7. #17854

    Sofia

    Does anyone have any experience with Sofia. She is just my type and was thinking of making her my first MP visit. Has anyone had a good experience with her? Does she offer Nuru? Shower? How accurate are the pictures? What spa is she located?

    https://phoenix-bodyrubs.bedpage.com.../13326774.html

  8. #17853
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    The Joy of Infinity. Another Happy Monger Reporting In.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    The Basics:

    Name: Joy.

    Address: Infinity Spa, 514X W. Peoria Ave #120 (left of Lone Wolf).

    Appearance:

    Height: 5'3".

    Age: Looks late 20's to early 30's. Looks around the same age as Eva, or maybe a few years older than Leah.

    Weight: Around 100-110 pounds.

    Cup Size: MM D's. Fantastically exquisite Golden Globes. Praise to her doctor!

    Menu: Standard Infinity menu options available. Massage, BBBJ, CFS, DFK, CIM, GFE, 69, BLS, TS.

    Extra Menu: None.

    Price: $260 all in ($60 house + $180 tip + $20 extra at the end for going above and beyond).

    Session Length: 1 hour.

    Verdict: Joy is one of those girls who starts making more sense the longer the appointment goes on. Very attractive, easy to be around, and clearly experienced at creating the kind of session that keeps guys coming back. The table shower alone is worth the price of admission, and her overall Sichuan personality stayed spicy and engaging from start to finish. If you're the type who prioritizes service and looks over conversation, Joy is an easy repeat. After meeting her, it's not hard to understand how she's managed to stay popular at a high-volume NYC shop for over a year.

    Overall Evaluation: Looks: 9/10, Service: 9/10, Attitude: 9/10, Table Shower: 10/10.

    TLDR Summary:
    • Joy feels less like a random new arrival and more like a proven veteran from a highly competitive NYC spa.
    • Very attractive girl-next-door look. Soft eyes, natural beauty, elegant vibe, and excellent eye contact. If Dream is a 10, I'd put Joy around a 9 physically.
    • Service is where she really shines. If Dream and Eva are 10's, Joy is comfortably in the same conversation at a 9.
    • Table shower is absolutely worth experiencing. She's got a few unique moves that veterans will appreciate immediately.
    • English is limited, but effort, enthusiasm, and chemistry more than compensate.
    • Strong GFE-style energy once she gets comfortable. The more rapport develops, the more expressive and interactive she becomes.
    • One of those girls who quietly builds repeat clientele rather than relying purely on looks.
    • Apparently spends most of her time at a major NYC agency where girls survive by generating repeat business. She's been there over a year and is reportedly one of their more popular providers. Explains a lot.
    • At a certain point, roster depth becomes a competitive advantage. Infinity appears to have reached that point.
    • The funny thing about Joy is that she doesn't get you in the first five minutes. She gets you in the last five.
    I saw Joy based on your review. She was exactly as you described. Beautiful girl, excellent service. She's definitely the kind of girl that grows on you, and I can see why she built such a following on the east coast. Will absolutely be repeating with Joy. Also got to see Eva, Bella, and Angela as I was leaving. All gorgeous girls. Always love seeing the new talent flow in, this is my favorite time of the month.

  9. #17852

    Latina spas: Lotus, Avalon, Delight

    Have had my fill of Chinese cuisine lately so I've been craving good ole Mexican / Latina flavors. Since the closing of the shop on University and 40th street I've been on the hunt. Checked out sister locations Aqua and Iris spa where they usually have good looking ladies, but overpriced as usual for Latina places. And definitely in comparison to their Asian counterparts. On a whim and also a mention on this site by one of you guys, I stopped by Lotus on 51st / Olive after a few year hiatus. Saw a cute young Latina, Michelle, and decided to take a chance since the hh is only. 40. If fun was going to be expensive after the flip then I just settle for the massage and walk out. 40 lighter. But alas the price was right 160/ FS. BTW, HJ /120, CBJ /140 also. Opted for the whole enchilada and had a great time with a gorgeous young Latina. Fantastic BJ skills despite the condom, and great in k9, cg and missionary. Wouldn't allow fiv on first visit but on subsequent visits I'm knuckle deep, but so far will not budge on allowing daty or BBBJ. This is after 4 visits. I have also seen Soy / Soi who was reported about in an earlier post. Same service; CBJ, cfs but loves fiv and she likes to suck on your fingers after finger banging her. Definitely worth a visit. She did hint daty available after 1st visit. Lotus' sister locations are Avalon on Northern and Delight on Glendale. And as far as I can tell they all share the same pricing model, which is a win for us. Especially considering other Latina places offer 200 FS, but as reported here it's upsell city after the flip. Curious if any of you guys have tried any of these shops lately and who is offering stellar service. I've seen a Vanessa at the Window a couple times and she's definitely a cutie that I might have to take for a spin. I highly recommend these shops if you're in the mood for Latina. They offer great service with no nonsense, no haggling pricing. Enjoy!

  10. #17851
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 26

    You Don't Last This Long By Accident.

    I went back for another round with Mia at K-Spa (51 XX Peoria Ave). Mia is one of those girls that's so nice, you got to see her twice. This time she wanted to introduce me to her friend Lily. The second Lily walked in, I immediately recognized her. Anybody who's spent enough time bouncing around the west side has probably run into Lily at some point. She's been around for a while and there's usually a reason certain girls stick around this business as long as they do. After spending another hour with her, I was reminded pretty quickly why.

    The thing about Lily is she's never really seemed confused about what makes her popular. Some girls are selling youth. Some girls are selling looks. Some girls are selling the fantasy. Lily has always leaned hard into being Lily. Confident. Flirty. A little mischievous. Knows exactly what she's doing and doesn't waste much time getting there. One thing I noticed pretty quickly is that Lily doesn't spend much time trying to impress you. That probably sounds strange, but I think it's part of why she's lasted so long. Some providers feel like they're auditioning for your approval for the entire appointment. Lily acts like she's already comfortable in her own skin and assumes you're going to be comfortable too. It changes the vibe almost immediately and makes everything feel a lot more natural.

    She's also a bonus for the Spanish-speaking crowd. We ended up talking quite a bit and she mentioned spending a lot of time in Europe before eventually making her way over here. Honestly, it kind of tracks. Lily has always had the kind of personality where she can take over a conversation without really trying and somehow make it feel effortless. The funny thing is that Lily probably isn't going to be everyone's type, but if mature women are your type, you probably stopped reading a while ago and started figuring out when you're going back. One thing I've always liked about Lily is that she doesn't make appointments feel complicated. Some girls take a while to warm up. Some girls feel like they're still trying to figure you out halfway through the session. Lily usually makes it pretty obvious she's there to make sure you leave happy, and somehow she always seems to enjoy herself along the way.

    Good seeing her again.

    Some girls age out.

    Lily never did.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    I'm a pretty simple guy when it comes to AMP adventures. Give me a pretty girl with a good attitude and solid service and I'm usually a happy customer.

    Mia at K-Spa (51X X W. Peoria Ave) checks all the boxes for me. On google, it shows as K-Massage which can be a bit confusing, but the address is still the same.

    She's got that natural girl-next-door look. Pretty face, easy smile, and she doesn't need a ton of makeup to stand out. What I like even more is her attitude. She's friendly, down to earth, and doesn't carry herself like she's doing you a favor by being there.

    She's worked at a few popular spots around the Valley before, so some of the Glendale mongers will probably recognize the name..

  11. #17850

    Zoey at Red 8

    After reading about Lola at Red 8, I decided to make a visit myself and partake in all the goodness I've read about. As advertised, Lola is a lot of fun and she certainly has that Latina-Asian vibe. I had so much fun I didn't even get to try out a trip to Greece.

    On my way out the door I was introduced to Zoey. Who I immediately recognized as Victoria from Cozy back in Sep / Oct of last year. If I had known it was her and now offering BBFS, I may have seen her instead as her body type is more to my liking. She also offered trips to Greece previously, so I'm going to see her in hopes maybe that's on the table.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Curiosity got the best of me yesterday, so I went in to see Lola for myself at Red 8.

    After spending an hour with her, I understand exactly why she's generating so much attention.

    The comparison to Rainaiscrazy is actually pretty spot on. Same blonde hair framing a lovely face, and those eyes that seem to look right through you. The kind of look that makes you realize you're probably about to make a questionable financial decision and enjoy every second of it.

    She reminds me a lot of Kazumi. Not necessarily because she looks exactly like her, but because she carries that same aggressive sexuality and confidence. The vibe is less "girl next door" and more "seasoned temptress who already knows how this story ends. " She's the one in control, and she knows it.

    Some comparisons sound ridiculous until the door opens.

    This wasn't one of them.

    Also got to see Zoey on the way out - beautiful spinner, gigantic MM D's that look ridiculous on her slender frame in the best way possible.

    Whereas Lola appears to specialize in Greek cuisine, Zoey caters to those who prefer a more natural flavor. No saran wrap to be found here.

  12. #17849

    Sunny Spa Maggi / Maggie?

    I stopped by the Salt & Sea Scuba today and found a hidden gem. Sunny Spa was right next door. I was met by Maggi who is a young spinner with D's mm. After a quick wash in the standing shower, she licked all over my body and gave me BBBJ. She wetted the sheet after I pounded her in many positions. On my way out, a hot mamasan handed me a bottle of water. I will probably return and ask if Mamasan also provides good massage. LOL.

  13. #17848
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    One more thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoigo86  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your review and the recommendation for kelly. After reading back through about a week of reviews, Kelly seems to be getting a lot of attention and when I hear people describe her body I couldn't help make an appointment with her. When I see people talk about other girls on here and describe what they look like. I must say it is extremely disappointing when you go in and see something completely opposite standing in front of you however, kelly looks even better than everyone describes, which is a nice surprise for a change. No wonder why she's the top girl this month. From the minute we got to the room to when I walked out the door I felt like I was her boyfriend. She's very affectionate but also can be a little bit of bad girl as well. When she was sucking my dick I couldn't take it for more than a minute at a time without feeling like I was going to lose my wad. She gets naturally wet, which is nice and She's very snug down there.

    Afterwards, she gave a damn good massage too on my shoulders and head. Will repeat with her as much as I can until she leaves.
    I forgot to mention when I was done with kelly today I saw another cute blonde That was very tiny on my way out. She told me her name, but I don't remember But kelly seems to be the clear choice if you go there.

  14. #17847
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Kelly-cloud spa

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFalcon3  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice little visit with Kelly again this morning and it gets better every time with the sexy woman. There's nothing sexier than when this girl orgasms, but after about her fourth time, she starts telling me her legs are weak, and her toes are numb and shows me the huge puddle underneath her from all of her fluids (those sheets will definitely need to be changed) But then 10 minutes later, she's ready to go again. I'll keep this one shorter than my first review on her and I did not leave a review for my second time seeing her but third times the charm with this woman, because I think she's officially in love with me. LOL. Just joking guys she's only in love with my dick and my money. Haha.

    As stated by all others and myself, the girl has an incredible body and tight all over with a perfect tiny firm ass, and that poon tang is tight tight tight.

    She has top-notch dirty talking skills and her head game is ridiculous. After a pretty intense session I filled her mouth to the brim with my load, and it was leaking out down my dick then she looks up at me with the head of my cock still in her mouth And swallows the rest of what's inside of her, then licks her lips looks up at me and says yummy (I'm bringing a ring and getting down on one knee next time I come to see her) LOL.

    Quick playful shower standing up and 100 little kisses all over me and some super nice compliments and then I got dressed and I was out.
    Thank you for your review and the recommendation for kelly. After reading back through about a week of reviews, Kelly seems to be getting a lot of attention and when I hear people describe her body I couldn't help make an appointment with her. When I see people talk about other girls on here and describe what they look like. I must say it is extremely disappointing when you go in and see something completely opposite standing in front of you however, kelly looks even better than everyone describes, which is a nice surprise for a change. No wonder why she's the top girl this month. From the minute we got to the room to when I walked out the door I felt like I was her boyfriend. She's very affectionate but also can be a little bit of bad girl as well. When she was sucking my dick I couldn't take it for more than a minute at a time without feeling like I was going to lose my wad. She gets naturally wet, which is nice and She's very snug down there.

    Afterwards, she gave a damn good massage too on my shoulders and head. Will repeat with her as much as I can until she leaves.

  15. #17846
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    Gold Panda Spa in Sun City Jenny

    Last night in town before I head back to Vegas. Decided to go back to Gold Panda for some more of that waterbed mattress treatment. Jenny was available so I went with her. She's a good looking early 30's Chinese lady. I let her know right away that I wanted that table shower or whatever they call it. Dropped off my clothes in the room and then headed to the table shower. Very similar routine that I had yesterday with Angela, cleaned me up real well and licked my asshole, did some real nice camel sliding on me when I flipped over. Very good BBBJ with good eye contact. Jenny did some 69 while we were still in the table shower, nice little trimmed kitty that was very tasty. We remained in 69 for a little bit and then she got up and rinsed me off and we dried each other off and headed back to the room.

    Jenny got this old man hard again with her blow job and then she put the rubber on my dick. She laid down on the massage table and I climbed up on top of her and I started rubbing my dick on her pussy. Eased inside of her, pushed her legs back a little bit and tried to go as deep as I could possibly go. She had no problem with depth, although she was very tight. The view from up top was nice while I'm squeezing onto those natural boobs. I knew that I was about to blow, and I ripped off the rubber and just squirted onto her belly. She got up and wiped off the cum and cleaned us up.

    You can't go wrong with this particular store because of that water bed or table shower or whatever they call it. It's a very unique experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape