rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43825
    Shill for Sugar but he writes good erotic fiction. None of his posts are true but there are good spank material if you're into that


    Posts: 85

    GG MiuMiu = My Go-To GFE+PSE Combo

    Every time when I was on a business trip, I made sure to visit my ATF in the area; luckily the destination this time is Costa Mesa. Once I landed in Santa Ana and settled down in the hotel nearby, I headed over to Orange County to see one of my ATF (if not THE ATFF) Miumiu at G&G. Made an appointment with her directly ahead of time and when I arrived, she was already waiting for me. As soon as Miumiu saw me, our lips locked immediately and our tongues were all tangled up. It has been a few weeks since I last saw her elsewhere, but Miumiu was still Miumiu, the sexy bombshell that's always in my head.

    Once we got inside the room and closed the door, the DFK resumed as I started getting undressed. Miumiu helped unzip my pants, pulled out my junior, and started playing with it before asking me to lie face down on the massage table. Again, I asked to skip the massage and she whispered in my ears "you naughty boy". Miumiu stripped naked and boy, what a magnificent pair of F's on her fit body! While there is a tattoo on her abs, but it did not bother me at all because she was clean shaven plus my eyes was on her titties most of the time.

    As usual, the "fun" business started with a thorough catbath, followed by her boobs rubbing against my back and legs, which felt incredible. Miumiu had me on all fours so she could rimmed me from behind; she even pulled out a vibrator and sticked it inside my starfish to simulate a non-stop PM. Flipped around for 69, and Miumiu's BBBJ / DT skills were top notch, just the way I liked it. Not to mention her vibrator was still stimulating my prostate.

    Once cover was on, she mounted herself for ACG and rode me like crazy while our lips locked tightly again in DFK. I had to stop her and switched K9 then to Mish to prevent bursting too early. Usually I am not a huge fan of Mish, but I was enjoying it with Miumiu as I could press and rub my chest on her F boobs. Once switched to standing Mish, it got even better as now I could watch her arms squeezing her boobs together (just like JAV), and me pumping her hard and deep.

    Before I was ready to pop, I pulled out and asked for CIM. Miumiu got up, kneeled down on the pillow, and started another round of BBBJ / DT while I was semi-standing / sitting on the massage table. Within a minute or two, I unleased a few days of load inside her mouth. After I finished shooting, she would not let go of my junior and continued with the suctions. I had to stop her as I became oversensitive and my legs were shaking by now. Man I sweated like crazy, as it was steamy hot with all the pumping actions from me and from her.

    Miumiu cleaned me up nicely with some wipes and hot towels, we even had another round of blue toast. While we were cuddling on the table chatting in mandarin, she somehow got me hard again! I can't believe I actually went for another quick round with her because she was just oozing sexuality. Anyhow, 2 pops in 90 min and I left a happy drained monger. On my way out, I met two other hot girls but my mind was still thinking about our amazing sessions; will definitely come back to see Miumiu in a few days for more sexercises!

  2. #43824
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Sweet Lily at GG

    I came down to see my ATF miumiu today at GG, thinking she would be free when I arrived, and I need to stop assuming that the shop was not busy and not called ahead. The inconsistency of mongers visit still puzzles me, she opens the door to greet me in a new black dress, she look more smoking hot in the one she was in last time, but it is ok, she still looks finger-licking good, however, she can't stay with me, because she had a back to back session when I arrive. Not about to cut in any monger's turn even it was 20 minutes away, gave up my ATF, mms saw me about to leave with a hard Jr she quickly pulled Lily in to say hi, she looks real cute and GND vibe is always my weak spot. Lily looks like she is in her late 20's, petite and lean bod, with a head of long black mane, with that D size mm titties, areola is not even but real fun to nibble on and play with. Bald eagle down south as all things should be, with that nice bubble butt that fits her shape well and grab on to.

    Rim: 4/5.

    BJ: 5/5.

    69:4/5.

    CFS: 4/5.

    HF: 60.

    Dono: 160.

    She started off with a round of LFK to get to know me better, then settled me down flat for a light oil massage. She did what she could with my shoulder, good rub down but didn't wow me with the muscle relaxing department. Light soft teases starts when she wipes off the oil, a round of catbath and those nice titties slides on my back to get a good setup into a gentle rim, tuma is for certainly on the softer side, so not a whole lot of exploration, but the best part of her rim is the soft tug at JR, she can tug Jr all day when she was BLS the boiz, felt fantastic and Jr approves the warm up greatly.

    On the flip, toasted the blue liquid. We exchanged some passionate DFK, and she went for more titties slides with catbath on my chest, no Russian performed even though JR was right there. Before she move south for the BJ, I helped myself to nibble on those sweet brown color nipples, she really like that, she is brave to let me play with her kitty strictly on outside, but can feel the moisture is building up in there. Her BJ is fantastic, neat start with good pace rhythm. The suction on this one is out of the park, especially when I can hold her head down during those DT sessions, JR was having a blast, not a lot of HJ support so I know she can take some FF, and not overly rough with her, she is too delicate for that, however she was able to take JR from tip to base at my pace, occasionally tap out to get some air while she make sure she makes JR happy with more of those sweet BLS. She spun around and I got a taste at that sweet looking kitty, she was getting a bit of snail trail going already when my lip touches hers, make quick work of her delicious kitty while she toss on a cover and after she grinds JR a little. CG may not be her best start, I can feel she is fairly tight, but she has poor control in kegal grip, which is weird usually CG the girls have all the control. Quickly switch to standing mish so I can nibble on those great looking titties, she loves DFK when in standing mish, wouldn't let me go and begs JR to go deeper and harder. Fantastic vocal earned a warning knock from Lana, had to muffle her vocal performance with my hand over her mouth for a little bit. K9 was the sweet spot for me, kegal grip the tightest while Jr gets in those deep grind and hard to reach spots, pulls her long mane back and smack that bubble butt to get this sweet girl to grip tighter. Didn't last too long before filling the cover with everything Jr held in, while she went to clean up with a round of BJ. Miumiu made a stop by, seems like her 1st appointment was not a hour man as it seems, and her second appointment is 20 minutes away. So she joined in with Lily for that sweet double BJ. Jr couldn't make the second round happen, should had taken the vitamin V but these unexpected things are always nice to participate in but unpredictable. I got my last stamp to fill my stamp card while miumiu made me promise that I would cash that in with her and no one else as I walk out. Lily is super sweet and lovely, GND vibe with that sweet GFE performance was exactly what I needed. Of course miumiu is as fantastic and wild as ever. Still no luck with Lana front, I don't know what the hell you guys do or say to get her to open up that menu option.

    Happy mongering.

  3. #43823
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruBrowser  [View Original Post]
    Reported.

    Haha. Need 10 characters. Reported.
    Damn do you count peoples items in the express lane as well. LOL. He had 49 posts but I guess technically it's not 50. Good job.

  4. #43822

    Over the moon with Luna

    After reading about Renewal Spa in Orange, curiosity got the best of me, and I swung by yesterday after lunch with a buddy. Nice, clean place in a small strip mall off Lincoln, with good sized rooms. I was introduced to Nancy and Luna, both cuties, but petite spinner Luna was my dessert choice. What a hot little number she is: Maybe 5'2, 20's, super pretty face with mid-back brown hair, nicely done MM c-cups adorned with perky nips, a tiny-yet-cute ass and a shaved, tight kitty. Great skin, and just one rose tattoo on her left upper thigh. Her English is limited, but enough to get by.

    With her spinner-sized bod and pretty young look, when she laid her first DFK on my, it felt like being with a new girlfriend like back in the civie-dating days. Got to say, Luna had better kissing skills than most, with soft, passionate tongue explorations rather than the flicky, darting action that some girls go for. After a quick wipe-down, she went down and showed that she's also well-skilled with the BBBJ and BLS. No rimming, but I didn't push that because I had her positioned in front of the full-length mirror in order to appreciate her slurping. Had to enjoy 69, and even though Luna is petite, she stretched back to make sure I had full access to her pretty pinky, and after flipping her over for DATY, it was great that she was so into it. No FIV, but playing around on the outside while giving her tongue treatment made her bounce around nicely.

    I had already tucked my Magnum under the pillow, so as I climbed up I grabbed it for her (wishing I didn't need a cover in that tasty taco, but no worries). Luna unwrapped it and put it on me with her mouth, and my brief apprehension about her small size evaporated as she slowly slipped me inside her. Damn, although she's a tighty, she's also magnum friendly and relaxes into it well. So much so, that we went at just like that, making out in mish for the duration. I pushed up a couple of times to just look at her pretty mug and see us bopping in the mirror, but then back down for more DFK. Ended up busting in the bag like that, which ain't like me, because I usually want at least a couple more positions. But since our mish sex felt so much like having sex with a new girlfriend for the first time, I just let it happen.

    After releasing and disengaging, Luna did a quick clean-up and then snuggled up next to me for a cuddle. The way she nestled her face on my neck, adding soft kisses, really added to the GFE experience and was different than what I'm normally used to at an AMP. She escorted me out and asked when I'd see her again. Well even though Nancy looks well worth a romp, Luna is one little cutie that I'd enjoy a repeat performance with. Renewal Spa is such an appropriate name, because I was so renewed and refreshed as I headed on out.

  5. #43821

    New Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Starting today only Senior Members with over 50 posts may post in this forum. Anybody not meeting that criterion will be banned. We are doing this due to the un fucking believable number of shills and fake accounts that are being used to post bullshit reports.

    To the guys who qualify, I need your help, sometimes we miss people who break this rule (we look at a lot of fucking posts in a day) if we miss one please report it. When you report it please quote it and say "Reported" so 600 of you guys don't report the same post.

    I hate shills as much as you do but AI is cheap and these fucking pimps running these places don't care who's business they fuck up if it makes them a dollar more.

    To everybody else I made another thread for people who don't quality for this one. Post there if you want, most guys who have been around for awhile can spot a fake post and if yours are not they will see it.

    This post will lead this thread for a few months.

    A2
    I think this is a great new rule A+.

  6. #43820
    Quote Originally Posted by CornSubstitute  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reviews.
    Reported.

    Haha. Need 10 characters. Reported.

  7. #43819

    Mia encore at BB

    Went with plan B and scheduled with Mia x2 making sure I'm not on her waitlist. She opened the door with her cute smile along with a hug. Noticed all the door was closed and ended in the last room with a shower inside. Mia had been reviewed, not going into too much. It was different this time, bit more frisky and really get into the session. We did things that she didn't do the first time. Her cg swatted was one of the best, she'll tease you with her movements and suddenly stop and flat out stop with me deep inside. Had to take control and switch to flat mish, I lost it here. Extra is YMMV, she's into good hygiene guys, allow FIV no FOA and PsP with her on top. I asked and permission was granted to be polite. Good time. Afterward, we were chatting and Honey and Luna came in to say hello, Honey looked pretty good, little chubby but not fat with a nice looking booty.

    Mia told me her friend is visiting this week and she showed me her pictures, OMG I asked if it real and she said yes and for a short stay. Hoping it true so I can reserve a spot.

  8. #43818
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    BB Spa Sweet Sweet Honey

    Thanks for the reviews. I wanted to try out Honey and she is just as advertised. Half Japanese half Chinese. Small but big natural C cups. Perfect squeeze and nipples to suck on. When I walked in she was pretty much popping out of her shirt! She greeted me with a sweet friendly smile. I went in for a hug and for a DFK. She was extremely receptive. She's a passionate kisser. I had to pull myself off her so we could continue the session. Cute face with a cute and sweet voice to match. I stripped down after laying down the house fee and tip. She came back into the room and started stripping her down.

    I sat her down and planted my face between her thighs and tasted her sweet shaved honey. I'm her soft moans and dirty talk had me hard before she even touched me. I laid down for 69. Her sloppy DT had me in ecstacy. I forgot to eat her out in this position because it felt so good. I tried my luck with a FIA. She did not even flinch. I went knuckle deep and she just laughed and moaned. "Do you want to try?" "Fuck yeah!" I hopped up and she said it's extra and I can go bare. Worth it!

    I bent her over doggy and slowly entered. She took it like a champ. I wanted to go slow but went full speed. Her ass felt so tight around me. I hadn't lasted more than 5 minutes. I finished with her laid flat on the table with my dick deep inside her ass. I unloaded every last drop in her as she moaned her "Fuck me's. Cum in my ass!" Holy hell she is one hell of a provider. She left to clean up and I lay there waiting anxiously. I expected her to come back fully clothed but she walked into the room and stripped right back down. She asked if I wanted oil. I said yes. She did one better and started doing nuru. Her soft tits felt amazing sliding up and down my back. She teased my ass with her nipples and giggled the whole time. I turned over again and started making out again. I wanted to try for round two and asked for another round with a little extra tip. She laid down with her legs spread out beckoning for me. I went in raw again and she let out a gasp as I fully penetrated. Slow at first but picked up the pace as she played with my nipples. I returned the favor and sucked on hers. Still penetrated in her pussy. I reached under and fingered her ass. She loved that. Second round took a bit longer but unloaded a second shot in her. She smiled and told me to come again.

    She laughed and chit chatted for a bit before I left. If she didn't work so far I'd be here at least once week for her assignment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie067  [View Original Post]
    I'll reinforce all the positive things said about Honey at BB so far. She's got one hell of a body, killer service, and can give you the complete tour of Greece while doing it au naturale. She's definitely one of the special women out there. Worthy of a visit for sure (especially if you have some disposable income this month).

  9. #43817
    What does Charlie look like? Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco  [View Original Post]
    Late post. Sorry. Visited Bamboo wood the other morning 09:30 couldn't have Andy or Anna busy already. Asked for Charlie. Great massage, good tease took her time to drain me. Haven't finished that hard in a while. Thought I would keep going. Charlie asked if I wanted her to continue the HJ. Talk about drained.

    Bamboo wood never disappoints.

  10. #43816

    Suki (Swan Spa)

    Not sure if I should put this in the Anaheim forums but figured OC captures it all.

    Swan Spa off Katella as others have described is in a small hidden plaza where I think it's the only active business. So discretion is limited as it's easy to say if you're parked there, you're pretty much there for Swan.

    Around 12 noon the parking lot was fairly empty except for 1 or 2 other cars.

    Walked in and got Suki, Monica was there but busy at the time.

    Looks wise I'd put Suki at mid to late 30's, body was a little thicker than your usual girls (think Du Calme) but not fat by any means. Face: 6 / Body: 6. 5 compared to Miu Miu. MM Cs were decently done and felt nice. Saw Monica on the way out, she's very milfy but I'd put her above Suki by a notch. Might have to try Monica soon.

    No massage, straight into tease and touching. BBBJ was decent, she used one hand to stroke while sucking and the other tickling my balls and taint. Cover on, acg, rcg, then sitting mish which wasn't too comfortable, doggy, then finished in mish. She kept the strokes shallow to lessen the noise at first but after awhile gave no fucks and let my balls slap while she moaned. Popped, towel clean, water, then out.

    50 for the half, $60 for Suki.

    If this place is owned by Du C and Garden please rotate some of your better talents. The west side is starving for better talent!!

  11. #43815

    Bw

    Late post. Sorry. Visited Bamboo wood the other morning 09:30 couldn't have Andy or Anna busy already. Asked for Charlie. Great massage, good tease took her time to drain me. Haven't finished that hard in a while. Thought I would keep going. Charlie asked if I wanted her to continue the HJ. Talk about drained.

    Bamboo wood never disappoints.

  12. #43814
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by G&G over multiple days:

    Tiffany or Skyla: I popped in. Cute spinner girl. Looks like meggg. L (Instagram). Cute face, fake Cs, has a mole on her right shoulder on the back. Some of you say Skyla. She said her name was Skyla, but Lana says her name is Tiffany so I honestly have no clue. LFK into DFK. Pussy not that tight, but she has a solid spinner body (could be skinnier tbh) and youthful look that makes her worth seeing IMO. Massaged me all over once done. No english at all.

    Lana: She's the opposite of what I like. She's natural, has tattoos, and is taller. I like fake tit spinners with no tattoos. But she had a better pussy and more organic attitude than Tiffany and Skyla because she is so damn personable. She's older than me I think but I had more fun with her and her pussy felt much nicer than Tiffany / Skyla.

    I asked for Skyla both times but they have her locked up in a room for hours or something. Lana said one of you book for 3 hours?

    Still on the look out for any young, fake tit spinners with nympho attitude. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.
    Stopped by G&G today. Lana answered the door. Didn't recognize me this time. Saw a girl I saw before, forgot her name. Then I remembered I wrote the review above. Again, not sure if it's Tiffany or Skyla (I think it's "Tiffany") but she said her name this time is "Nini". All of this is still true basically for Tiffany from above.

    Tiffany, Cute spinner girl. Looks like meggg. L (Instagram). Cute face, fake Cs, has a mole on her right shoulder on the back. Likes to LFK DFK. Pussy not that tight but most of you will still like. I recommend but I won't repeat with her since I've fucked her twice now.

    I did not see Miu Miu today, guessing one of you guys had her for an hour or something. Lana was NOT wearing her black dress today. It was a short green one.

  13. #43813
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Round 2 with Wendy at Palm

    Was even better than round 1. Pretty funny, if you read my review about her, she asked me who is Mila. I said why do you ask? She said 3 different men have mentioned her name in the past 2 days. LOL.

  14. #43812
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Honey is just too sweet.

    I'll reinforce all the positive things said about Honey at BB so far. She's got one hell of a body, killer service, and can give you the complete tour of Greece while doing it au naturale. She's definitely one of the special women out there. Worthy of a visit for sure (especially if you have some disposable income this month).

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob91  [View Original Post]
    Off the bat, I am a sucker for Japanese girls so I went to see Honey after reading some reports. I had 1 hour with her and her massage is actually really good. Dives deep to get any knots you might have. I cracked half my back easily afterwards thanks to her massage so A+ there. She gives great BBBJ and occasionally gives eye contact while doing so. Previous descriptions of her inward nipple are correct but they are still a fun bag to grab onto. She was on top. I was on top. Doggy. Finished with a HJ+BJ with 5 minutes over the time limit. A really sweet cute girl and would repeat if I could.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiro  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir. The same sexy Japanese / Chinese mix from Right Spa that worked in the fall of 2024. When I saw her back then, our session was wild. Yomiko the other Honey / paris was involved for a short while and they did a duo BBBJ on me, and then when it was just Hawaiian Honey and me, we fucked so hard we had an accidental BBFS, the condom ripped, she gave me MSOG, and we ended up doing the second round with intentionally BBFS. I Gave her Two creampies within the hour. I'll never forgotten how awesome that was, so when I found out Honey from Hawaii was back in town, I had to make sure I'd pay her a visit.

    So this weekend I met her at BB, and this time it was just as good. She looks a little thinner than I remember. Still thick in the right areas tho. Great personality, very friendly, easy to talk to, and she's got some solid English skills. She's about 5'2", probably around 115 lbs, with nice big tits and a big round ass. Face is cute, long brown hair with bangs, pretty eyes with long lashes, and sexy full lips. Tits are soft D cups. No scars, and I don't recall seeing any tattoos.

    Service-wise, she was fantastic: we did the mutual shower, some preview BBBJ, more BBBJ in the room with good attempts at DT. She offered BBFS, but I passed this time, but I opted for her amazing Greek option. When we suited up, she lubed her ass and asked if I wanted to ram her little asshole right away. I told her, "Let me fuck your pretty pussy first, then we'll slip it in your ass" Her pussy felt nice and tight. She said she'd hit a few Os and scratched my shoulders and back while at it. I put her in doggy, and when we switched to prone bone, that's when I dipped my dick in her ass and she loved it. Kept backing it up and seemed to enjoy the deeper I went. I wanted to switch back to her pussy, but a rubber switch was required. She cleaned my cock with a few wipes and suited me up again. Fucked her in standing missionary for a while, then dipped back into her ass. She's a total sex freak and loved having her holes filled. Another condom change, and I fucked her pussy in regular mish until I finally emptied everything I had into the bag. She wiped me up, sucked me off some more, and we took another shower to clean up. Afterwards, we shared some nice grilled quail she ordered from a Chinese restaurant. We Chatted for a bit until one of you guys came in for your turn.

    The total was standard for the hour, and I threw in a little extra for the back door access. But YMMV, so donation might be different for everyone, I would just ask her upfront.

    I'm happy I got to see her this time, and I'd like to visit her again while she's still in town. Said that she might be there until the end of the month.

  15. #43811

    Kiki at Lake Forest Luxury Scalp

    Stopped through and got matched with Kiki. Didn't know her but figured I'd give it a shot.

    Early 30's, really short, like had to look down to make eye contact short. Average build but stacked up top, solid D cups, natural movement to them. Long dark brown hair, kept it simple, no crazy dye job. Friendly off the rip, easy energy.

    Started with a massage and she actually put in work. Not the best bodywork I've had but way better than the usual oil glide some try to pass off. Got the shoulders loose, worked the lower back, decent pressure. Teasing crept in slow, hands wandering, brushing the sides, reaching under.

    Flipped me over and the GFE turned on. LFK right away, soft kisses on the neck working up to the mouth, hands on my chest. Climbed up into a 69, those D's hanging right in my face while she went down on me. BBBJ was wet, plenty of suction, she switched between deep work and using her hand. After the 69 she came back up, more LFK, more teasing, then went back down to finish me with the BBBJ. Stayed on it til the end, no flinching, handled it like a pro.

    Quick clean up after, she hung around for a few minutes before I headed out. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape