Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 60910
-
06-08-26 22:58 #60355Senior Member

Posts: 45Question
Visiting your area. Is the W spa everyone is referring to located on Plesendale rd? Thanks.
-
06-08-26 19:52 #60354Senior Member

Posts: 346First Timer
Ok long time lurker, throw something out to the group that validates this time spent in this hobby.
Originally Posted by OilsandOpinion
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 15:55 #60353Senior Member

Posts: 189Pontification
Thank you Father for the Sermon on the Mount.
Originally Posted by CongoMamba
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 23:37 #60352Banned Member

Posts: 83With all the respect and love
Boys and gals I say this with all the love and respect but please don't flood my inbox about the new place if you only has two posts. I am a little worried and not sure I feel comfy sharing info even in private dms. Also not sure how to contact the admin but admin if you could open a new channel or dm me I need to ask you a few questions. I am all for sharing info, intel and LOL other fun details. But also please everyone go through my post history and you will see I am constant in not posting places or name or identifying stuff publicly. Unless the gal I work with has agreed to it as well.
Yes sometimes these gals will ask you to spread the word to good friends. Which I consider most members here. However as this is a free forum and it has a larger user base, vs p411 or ter I am a little hesitant on putting someone on fullblast. On that note maybe I should gog back and read my own post. Anyways please be as low key as you can, be as respectful as you can and be as clean as possible not as clean as you feel comfy. I mean get your shit in order, shower, shave and brush your teeth.
All the best folks.
-
06-07-26 16:09 #60351Regular Member

Posts: 11Just got my account working again. Totally understand.
Originally Posted by OilsandOpinion
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 11:07 #60350Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking to trade info!
Hey Guys! Long time lurker first time poster! Looking to trade and want to try some new places, really miss that exciting feeling of as new place and I don't want to waste time looking ill recommend first!
-
06-07-26 10:40 #60349Senior Member

Posts: 217Yoyo
There's a Yoyo at Mint in Buckhead although this account of her sounds a little over the top.
Originally Posted by SilverDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 07:46 #60348Regular Member

Posts: 28Win Some, Lose Some
Visited Starlight recently and got YoYo. Not a youngster, but ok looking. Massage was medium pressure, but she spent the full amount of time, and there was good teasing. On the flip, technique was good, and allowed UTC top and bottom. She does a bit of dirty talk and encourages you to finish happy. $. 4 OTD. Will repeat.
My other recent visit to that area of town was Sunshine in Duluth. I've heard both good and bad reviews here, and let me add a bad one. Girl at the counter was good looking, but looked like she could care less I was there. Took me to the room, and I waited too long in my opinion for a girl to enter. Chunky Latina. Massage was basically rubbing oil around on my back. No teasing, and after she was done with my back, she declared the massage over. I thought about calling her on shorting me, but based on her looks, just left. Terrible experience. No repeat here.
-
06-06-26 21:56 #60347Senior Member

Posts: 357What?
How can you tell that by driving by? Sound's like your source inside doesn't trust you, likely from running your mouth about this place. Why people think the cops need the board for intel is beyond me.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 20:31 #60346Senior Member

Posts: 62Dream Blue Relax
There is one with that name in Las Vegas, but not in Atlanta.
Originally Posted by SilverDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 19:23 #60345Senior Member

Posts: 45Fake
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
Have you ever noticed the "Report Post" button on every post?
A2
-
06-06-26 18:04 #60344Senior Member

Posts: 112Can someone provide address or help on this location--I want to play yoyo
Thanks for any help.
Originally Posted by Stevewong69
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 17:51 #60343Senior Member

Posts: 1179Resolved
Cleared inbox.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 15:53 #60342Regular Member

Posts: 18I walked away
I went in and it seems I saw the same lady you did. I just walked away.
Originally Posted by Yinpat1016
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 11:36 #60341Senior Member

Posts: 189Is this real
Sorry, unlike like the character in the story, I find it hard to swallow.
Originally Posted by Stevewong69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





