Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 12320
-
06-13-26 16:03 #11855Senior Member

Posts: 74Have you been? Can you report on the talent and services?
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 11:59 #11854Senior Member

Posts: 127Touch volcanic spa.
Originally Posted by Diuleilomo
[View Original Post]
Only latinas.
Open 10 am -10 pm.
2403 SE Monroe st.
Suite E Milwaukie Oregon.
-
06-13-26 00:29 #11853Regular Member

Posts: 17Lmp
Found while googling. Reply says hey are in Milwaukie and supoosed to be LMP. Might have to check it out. Haven't seen these around. Name of the place I'm told is Touch Volcanic Spa.
-
06-11-26 10:57 #11852Senior Member

Posts: 58Skinny tiny tiddies
Been a while since I've been here. Where's the skinny ones at these days? FS not necessary. Thanks brongers!
-
06-11-26 00:33 #11851Regular Member

Posts: 1Love Spa
I had the pleasure of seeing Daisy. She reminds me of a school gym teacher. Tight leggings, workout shirt with no bra that has her nipples protruding, and a friendly face.
The session didn't have a "sexy" vibe. It felt more like getting pampered, which is quite refreshing since the surge of hotties in the past few years.
What started off with a massage, her touch felt quite nice. On the flip, she did this incredible thing where she would weave her fingers on and around junior. I settled for a HJ while I got to massage her breast. Right when I busted, she let out a yelp. Unknowingly I squeezed her tits too hard, she's forgiving. This was quite a nostalgic experience.
-
06-10-26 02:50 #11850Senior Member

Posts: 993You know how the AMP game goes, you with some, you dim sum.
Originally Posted by BluePineapple
[View Original Post]
I bust my nut and didn't spend more then some other guys here so it wasnt an over all lose.
Redemption time.
Stopped into Candy late tonight and finally reconnected with Annie, who I haven't tried for over a year. I used to see her regularly before her enhancement. Service was excellent to say the least, and with her enhancements and her dropping some lbs, she looked pretty damn good. I wouldn't call her a spinner but nice and curvy in all the right ways. She likes to eat ass, gets fingers and get pounded On top of that she is actually a very sweet girl. Definitely made up for a mediocre visit to beauty the day before.
-
06-10-26 01:14 #11849Regular Member

Posts: 4Jesse is a friend
Favorable reports were made about Jesse at Beauty so I had to check it out.
Gawt dayum. Boobalicious. Her figure cannot be hidden even if she tried. All those fake photos of Asian girls with the nice set of funbags? That's her.
I didn't even opt for the massage. Wide hips that made an hourglass figure. I went straight to titty drilling. After she let me have my fun, she gave a tongue swirly BBBJ. Made me feel like I was on cloud 9. She mounted herself on top of me with the cover. I let her do all the work because my googly eyes are just stuck on her body. Holy crap she's a hottie. Don't hesitate on this one gents.
-
06-09-26 23:49 #11848Senior Member

Posts: 43Confirmed it's the nancy from kspa and jinye a while back.
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
I concur about kiki and cici as favorites.
-
06-09-26 23:30 #11847Senior Member

Posts: 60F in chat
They got you 3 times? Spent an extra Jackson. Mid experience. AND Jess was in the back chilling?
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
My brother, you got played. Redemption story next please.
-
06-09-26 16:52 #11846Senior Member

Posts: 128KSpa
I'd love to stumble upon Kiki and (especially) Cici who were at KSpa just about a year ago.
Originally Posted by BombLa503
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 15:19 #11845Senior Member

Posts: 133Enjoy spa. Camilla
I think they are natural.
Originally Posted by Harper84
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 13:15 #11844Regular Member

Posts: 21Anni is always fun. Only saw her once after her enhancement. Just eat your wheaties before seeing her.
Originally Posted by Mikehawk197
[View Original Post]
If I remember correctly, if this is the Nancy from the spot at 144/ division, then she is a service queen. May visit her soon.
Sasha / Sophia is one of my faves for BBJ/ cim. She let's me hold her head down.
I'm sure these other ladies are great, but I can't keep up with all the name changes sometime.
But I do wish I knew where Bella from kspa went to, Heidi / Wendy from beauty / love was my favorite tbh, and Zoey from love was great if she didn't talk.
-
06-09-26 10:02 #11843Senior Member

Posts: 502Camilla Natural Breasts?
Are the large breasts real or man-made?
Originally Posted by SirDixAlot
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 22:55 #11842Regular Member

Posts: 1Top 3?
What would you say are your best three from this list?
Originally Posted by HkdigWeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 21:16 #11841Regular Member

Posts: 9Nice! I wonder where Bella is. She was my favorite from Candy.
Originally Posted by HkdigWeed
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






