Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 6084
-
06-10-26 20:31 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 40On a roll
Had a dream with this one in an RV close to town on a private lot. Asked for $$ for a hh agreed on $ . 60. Photos are mostly accurate. She has some dental issues. BBBJ cim and talked her into BBFS with very little persuasion. She liked me so with a little play she was nice and wet and took a good pounding before allowing me to fill her up. She said she was open to Greek but I didn't partake because I have been on a roll and was exhausted in a good way. Happy hunting fellas.
-
06-08-26 18:46 #5948Senior Member

Posts: 40Visitor
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/892347832265
Had a dream with this one. She quoted $$. 4 for a hh but settled for $$ and agreed to BBBJ cim and BBFS. She allowed me to go over on time to almost an hr and allowed Greek. I was able to take advantage by filling her up in every way and leaving her dripping. Happy hunting fellas.
-
06-08-26 11:26 #5947Senior Member

Posts: 32Marie will probably see any ED as a fun personal challenge for her to overcome. Go see her and I have my money on her winning that battle.
Originally Posted by LickEmUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 11:16 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 121And by "extend her room" she meant its been a while since her last fix and she was getting dope sick, most likely. But congrats on getting a discounted draining. Plus, it sounds like you were able to feed her at the same time. Which is noble.
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 08:47 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 61Asheville all-time most sexy and slutty favorite recommendation
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/548465904050
Originally Posted by LickEmUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 11:23 #5944Regular Member

Posts: 18Stay safe
https://tryst.link/escort/delightfuldaisy
Originally Posted by SeekingHer
[View Original Post]
Now she's focusing on the out of town people coming in. Now that the locals know her game she's changing it up.
-
06-05-26 10:27 #5943Regular Member

Posts: 19To Do List Advice?
I drive between JC and Charlotte each week and have been looking at sampling some of the locals. I've been interested in learning if the following are worth my time. I am looking for girls that do BBFS, as I have ED and its just not staying up covered anymore, much as I've tried. Obviously I like the 30's-40's white milfy types, so if I'm missing a good one I should see I would very much appreciate it. You seem to have a lot of options, so it makes me wonder how many are legit. I would expect some people making the drive in from other places like me for some of these.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...k/857480974771
32 yo redhead, seems right up my alley, even if a bit on the heavy side.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/581580718161
47 yo brunette that looks nice and naughty.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/043945913970
Cute 32 yo, suggestive title.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/076171620561
34 yo redhead that posts a lot.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/609682641990
27 yo blonde, again suggestive text.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...r/279014019025
35 yo brunette.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/875117530321
Molly 35 yo redhead.
Sorry I don't know how to make the posts clickable. Thanks in advance. And for those of you that drive north, my UTR sugar baby is trying a play day for the first time next Tues. See the Tennesse Tri-City forum for details.
-
06-04-26 23:57 #5942Regular Member

Posts: 20Yeah that's the same girl
That's the same one that's been robbing people or having another guy come in to interrupt the visit. I posted screenshots of all of the other ads she is switching between. She must be desperate LOL she's switching these ads faster than I've ever seen before and I never even knew they were all her but makes sense now. She's had quite a lot of bad reviews lately this one seems suspicious.
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 18:24 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 40Don't over pay
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/505838711513
Had a dream and picked this one up yesterday in the River Arts district. She was walking so I asked if she needed a ride. Once in the truck she told me she needed money to extend her room. I asked what she would do and she told me $ . 20 for a cv. I told her that I only had. 6. She agreed to a BBBJ which was above average and she swallowed as she was looking up smiling at me why she wiped her mouth. I took her back and dropped her and she gave me her digits last four 5587 (that's how I knew this was the same one). She told me new visitors were $$ an hr in but since I was repeat she would do $$ an hour for any future visit an that most hr visits end up 90 minutes or longer. You don't have to over pay to get what you want from these providers.
Happy hunting.
-
06-04-26 17:04 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 40Affordable if you play right
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/505838711513
Saw this post and wanted to give some insight. I picked this one up in the river arts district walking an she gave me a sob story about being short on money for a room. The dream went like this she got in and sobbed so I asked what she could do an she offered a cv for 120. I declined an told her I only had. 6 and she agreed to a BBBJ an even swallowed as she looked up and smiled at me why wiping her face. I took and dropped her back off and she gave me her number (that's how I know it's this one) and said she normally charges $$ for an hr for new clients but would see me as a repeat for $$. Be smart and don't overpay. Happy hunting.
-
06-03-26 19:13 #5939Senior Member

Posts: 148Lilred / lelu
He must have both time and money to throw away. If there were no other issues, you're overpaying for one of the worst attempts of a massage ever. Plus no worthwhile add-ons. She calls the sucker she lives with her husband now, but you wouldn't want the services now that she provided years ago as an escort anyway. Early on on their relationship this "husband" passed on a lifelong gift to her, and it wasn't just an engagement ring. She really just needs to disappear out of this hobby.
Originally Posted by ColdNHungry
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:57 #5938Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone end up seeing BabyLynn?
Like her look and the feedback that she returned a deposit. That said, curious if anyone can recommend or provide some insight?
Originally Posted by JustAGuy5
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 10:29 #5937Regular Member

Posts: 20And another
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/144606317368
Originally Posted by SeekingHer
[View Original Post]
Here is another. For some reason it won't let me take screenshots of it but they're all black and white pictures. Stay safe. I had no idea that these were all the same girl this whole time.
-
06-01-26 13:21 #5936Regular Member

Posts: 20This is another one of her ADs
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/853154082796
Originally Posted by Rlc270
[View Original Post]
Another one she is using when switching between ads.
-
06-01-26 11:45 #5935Regular Member

Posts: 20Screenshots
Here are screenshots of the ad I was just talking about because I'm sure that it will be taken down shortly.
Originally Posted by Rlc270
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






