Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 388 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 5815
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5350

    Mimi Blueocean

    Has anyone seen Mimi from Blueocean? Are the pics real? I googled the pics on her ad and found the IG. So is it just pics taken from someone's profile I guess?

  2. #5349

    Contacting agencies w / apps

    Reports here have made me think about agency for first time and been trying to schedule with Mui Mui or PoP for a couple days and getting no response back. Willing to verify, have a reference even of a local girl. Using the burner app on phone to obscure and keep stuff separate, do they filter those out?

  3. #5348
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapen15  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry but what does this help or add to this thread? You went to the website.
    Seems pretty on topic to me.

    So... What does your response to me help or add?

  4. #5347

    Perla Baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuck  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kiwi is already gone. Or soon to be, since her profile on POP has been removed and a new girl, Perla Park, has been announced to start on Thursday. If her photos are real, she's stunning. Her TER reviews have been removed, so I can't find out anything about her.
    Ohio Buck your not kidding with those photos, holy shit. Doesn't look Asian at all. Anyone have any info please do share. Ill research later when I get a chance.

  5. #5346

    Shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuck  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kiwi is already gone. Or soon to be, since her profile on POP has been removed and a new girl, Perla Park, has been announced to start on Thursday. If her photos are real, she's stunning. Her TER reviews have been removed, so I can't find out anything about her.
    That sucks she told me another full week. Must of started period?? Who knows, sorry guys for who ever missed out.

  6. #5345

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by SeroBliss  [View Original Post]
    I have a date this afternoon 45 minutes at sugar pop does anyone know if 2 pops allowed in that time or if not what an extra pop would cost thanks all.
    Of course for extra its always fine but depending on the provider, I've had where they don't even charge. There has been a few times we get into it and BB was not extra. See how it flows. Be showered and get right into it. Shit last session with Kiwi we almost forgot to exchange donation, I'm the one that actually remembered on the way out. I love it that way, last thing to be concerned about with agency is the donation, leave that rookie shit for AMP. You have a general idea going in, so be prepared, and worry about settling up that at the end. I've ben asked twice about it upfront and both sessions sucked.

  7. #5344

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapen15  [View Original Post]
    I feel like we had the same session, after we flooded the bathroom we went into the bedroom and she said you sit, and I said no you sit and threw her in the bed LOL I finally got a BJ in my last 5 min but only cause I was sweating my ass off and needed a breather then went back in for the finish. The BJ was nice but that's not what she's built for and not why I was there.
    We had the exact same session, leg up on the bath sink and all. I'm with you top 5 for sure. Its all a blur now but maybe even top 3.

  8. #5343

    Sugar pop

    I have a date this afternoon 45 minutes at sugar pop does anyone know if 2 pops allowed in that time or if not what an extra pop would cost thanks all.

  9. #5342

    Kiwi out, Perla Park in

    Looks like Kiwi is already gone. Or soon to be, since her profile on POP has been removed and a new girl, Perla Park, has been announced to start on Thursday. If her photos are real, she's stunning. Her TER reviews have been removed, so I can't find out anything about her.

  10. #5341

    Intel-Angela?

    Any word on Angela over at BlueOcean? Reviews are spotty. Asian / Spanish mix could be interesting.

  11. #5340

    Sugarpop Mei

    If someone had tried her could you please share with me the information?

    Breast implants, any tattoo, pussy shaved etc.

    DM is fine.

    Thank you.

  12. #5339

    Former Amuse still needed to verified by POP?

    I remember someone had mentioned that POP has all info from Amuse.

  13. #5338

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her nuru?
    Honestly unless your going for two hours its way to much fun to waste time on nuru. Now two hours with Nuru thrown in could be another level. BigInJapan did you get the water works as well?

    FYI- I think she has one more week here.

  14. #5337

    Kiwi. PoP

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Wow!! Little taller then usual 5'5'ish had glitter eye makeup on with blue contacts that just worked, sexy as hell and exactly my type for this day. Her body was all women, soft where she needed to be, perfect C tits and flawless ass. Her looks are not the girl next door, not the model, just that girl that you see and you are fucking horny instantly. At the BT I couldn't take it and we just started, I bent her over the bath sink and went to town. Next move was DATY laying in the bed, I don't remember getting there. She wanted to BBBJ but I said nope, not yet and just started pounding in MISH. Maybe I rushed it a bit but you know when the time is right and it was right. After a few minutes of pounding and her just moving all around she says I'm cumming and releases a nice hot squirt all over us. I go right back into pounding but after just 30 seconds she says I'm coming again and just gushes on me. The kind of squirt that just forces your dick out, so I start rubbing her clit like crazy with a flat hand to watch her squirt two more times. We are literaly 3 O's in and 5 heavy squirts and we just started. Good and Bad, I can't cum with a condom on and even though this sounds amazing it gets a bit old after awhile, trust me. But today I wanted to see how many times she could O and squirt. OK I need skip a bit, did the alphabet, but after 50 minutes I counted 6 O's and 11 squirts. At the end she gave me the best BBBJ ever, period. I thought I've seen every technique, Blah Blah Blah, But she did this two hand mouth combo thing that was simply the best! Swallowed every drop. I'm sorry to the guy after me the room was soaked, carpet by the bed, the chair, I saw some on the wall that I just left. LOL She loved every minute and is a true Nymph that squirts, period. It was a porn movie with that girl you think is acting but realize wait she really is into this. She doesn't squirt every session and said she might skip a day or two, but did say this was special. I hope anyone that follows has the same chemistry and experience, its the best ride. I read some reviews where a guy gave her a 6-6 and says it was ok and I left, I'm like WTF. Don't blame me if you go in there flat. If you get the chemistry going you will be like me WOW!
    Anyone try her nuru?

  15. #5336

    Kiwi

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    What's their link to their site? Ty.
    palaceofpleasure.net

    She is rated on Ter as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape