Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 2734
-
06-13-26 13:24 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 907Been like that for a long time. Copy the link, open a new page and paste it. It will work then.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 13:18 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 1169I get the same message when I click on links. I just copy and paste them and that seems to be a work around.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 12:32 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 191New tab
Just hold down on the link and open the link in a new tab.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 12:29 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 408Question
Question: I have an account on cuddlecomfort, & I see you guys posting their"ad", I go to click on it, & it comes up.
"Refering Website Blocked".
"Sorry but you've clicked a link on a website that we block.
We block access to visitors who are likely to join for the wrong reasons (e. G. Non-platonic).
We are a non-judgmental community but try to protect ourselves against the widespread misconceptions of the cuddle movement.
Thank you for your understanding. ".
WTF?
-
06-12-26 16:07 #2550Regular Member

Posts: 23TinyHugsDealer
So I booked a cuddle ($150 hr) with this provider for 13 Jun.
Gave my number so we could txt info with one another.
Things looked good up until Jun 12 (day before) she.
Ask if I would compensate her for her gas & travel time.
I ask how much. She responds she usually ask $150.
I said so cuddle $150 & compensation $150 she sends.
Me a heart & flower emoji I said that's a bit much ill just cancel booking.
Sorry $300 for hr cuddle & I'm hosting. NAH!
Gas prices are high now days but not that high.
Oh! We don't get compensated for going to them.
-
06-11-26 22:38 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 139JayKayCuddlebug
JayKayCuddlebug coming to town next week. Any body got any intel PM is fine.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/JayKayCuddlebug
-
06-11-26 09:36 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 228Check your pm.
Originally Posted by Johnson5
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 07:21 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 124Had an opportunity to meet this one.
Originally Posted by Ren67
[View Original Post]
Better looking than the pics and had a lot of fun.
I was slightly surprised, she's into raceplay and cbt.
Again YMMV.
I'm definitely going to see her again.
-
06-10-26 11:04 #2546Regular Member

Posts: 12She more like a SB
If you didn't get a chance to look at her IG before she removed it. She more like a SB and lots of make up. Also she will probably tried to charge you for every reply. That's what she has for her linktree profile.
Originally Posted by Visualsell539
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 13:38 #2545Regular Member

Posts: 9Newbies with unrealistic prices
ThegreatTalia.
Took a break, but now back looking for new cuddlers. Maybe I should continue the break. But what is going on with $400/ hr posting? Seems a bit entitled.
Would love to see her, but not at that price.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/thegreatTalia
-
06-08-26 23:19 #2544Regular Member

Posts: 4Now that I think about it, this was the first cuddle session where I was asked upfront. I have generally had excellent behavior and attitude from previous providers. But they never asked upfront interestingly. Well, I will be more conscious of this going forward. I have only been doing this for only a few months now, so I am relatively inexperienced.
Originally Posted by Sphin100
[View Original Post]
I absolutely welcome advice. Thank you very much for your words of wisdom!
-
06-08-26 16:10 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 228, Word of Wisdom here, never give them all the money up front. If you book for 2 hours and during the first hour they offer the upgrades, tell them you absolutely want the upgrades but you just want to Vibe with them for the first hour first and then the second hour you'll pay for the upgrades. That way if her car or whatever she had to do is that important then she'll either give you $100 back or she'll let you stay the full session because she'll have no choice. Never give all the money up front because most of these women are only in the game for money so make them work for yours. You're spending $400 you should have gotten the full 2 hours and the only way that you can ensure that you get that is to never give it all up front. You should have given it the second half with about 45 minutes left and just hope you can hold out and bang her for 45 minutes. Always get your money's worth.
Originally Posted by James2146
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 00:53 #2542Regular Member

Posts: 4Keepcalmwjules
Bad experience. We agreed to 2 hours and I paid her for that. During the session she advertised full service for an extra $200, totaling $400. But she was dishonest throughout the process. She agreed to MSOG but knew she didn't have extra condoms so we couldn't go for a second round. We spent less than an hour together and she asked me to leave, making up excuses about getting sleepy and that she had to leave to to attend to her car or something. But if she already knew that then she shouldn't have booked for 2 hours. Not a good time guys, go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by RTemp73
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 17:01 #2541Regular Member

Posts: 19Lovinghand
I got to meetup with her a few months ago. What's posted about her in the past is pretty accurate. She's a great cuddle and YMMV.
-
06-05-26 16:29 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 191Lovinghands
What's her rate to have fun? On top of the $.5 admission price?
Thanks.











Reply With Quote




