Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 824 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 12346
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11836
    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    Some scouting/compiling

    Beauty: Jesse, Katie

    Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.

    Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.

    Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.

    Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.

    Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.
    How are the looks on the talent at CNE? Been curious to check it out but usually the west side spots lack.

  2. #11835

    2nd visit. Beauty Spa. Jess

    Had my second visit today with Jess. Same hot body, like it just shouldn't be possible but it is. Service was better than the first time, seems once she has seen you, she is more open. Not open as in menu, but open as in personality. She was the first one to make small talk. Once we started getting down to business, she was more vocal as well. Not crazy nymph vocal but just signs and sounds to show she was enjoying it as much as I was.

    Error in my previous post, language barrier I guess. Who I thought sounded like Katie is actually Kelly. My bad. Anyways, she is not open for business for a few days due to her monthly. Plan to take a second visit with her when she is finished.

  3. #11834

    Milk Boy delivers

    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    Some scouting/compiling

    Beauty: Jesse, Katie

    Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.

    Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.

    Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.

    Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.

    Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.
    You are the GOAT. This the same Nancy as before?

    Any reviews on wonderland Spa? Out on sandy?

  4. #11833

    Booking deposit

    Well. I tried a few posts and all wanted a booking deposit ahead of time. Pretty easy to ferret out the scams. ALL booking deposits are scams. When you ask where they are located. They say Oregon. Then they cannot get the streets right or even a neighborhood. These posts pop up on social media and such. CL is good for them. So If you cannot drive to the place and hand them money. Do not send it. Just refreshing that rule.

  5. #11832

    Current talent

    Some scouting/compiling

    Beauty: Jesse, Katie

    Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.

    Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.

    Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.

    Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.

    Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.

  6. #11831

    Best Hot Spring on Foster

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLobster  [View Original Post]
    Went to look around for this months' sweet treats and came across this listing on where you sleep page.

    Sirvanasest. Com.

    Checked out the place without an appointment and it seems the girls posted was not present? Is this typical?
    Yeah visited it and turned out to be only 1 girl working. She's a wider egg roll type of gal if that's what your into.

  7. #11830

    Newish Ruse

    I don't recall exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was on Rub Rankings. There used to be several but I haven't seen these ads for a while. The websites all look virtually identical and feature models TGTBT (I'm sure stolen or AI generated).

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    How did you find this? I don't see a phone number or address. Is this a Chinese site? Thanks.

  8. #11829

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    Actually, there are several local shops that have almost identical websites that imply they are something more. For example: https://www.velvetallurelab.com/.

    This is the Love Spa on Powell. I've seen several others as well.
    How did you find this? I don't see a phone number or address. Is this a Chinese site? Thanks.

  9. #11828

    Newish Ruse

    Actually, there are several local shops that have almost identical websites that imply they are something more. For example: https://www.velvetallurelab.com/.

    This is the Love Spa on Powell. I've seen several others as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLobster  [View Original Post]
    Went to look around for this months' sweet treats and came across this listing on where you sleep page.

    Sirvanasest. Com.

    Checked out the place without an appointment and it seems the girls posted was not present? Is this typical?

  10. #11827

    Well this is a first

    Went to look around for this months' sweet treats and came across this listing on where you sleep page.

    Sirvanasest. Com.

    Checked out the place without an appointment and it seems the girls posted was not present? Is this typical?

  11. #11826
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning520  [View Original Post]
    Flowers are in full bloom. I found a pretty thin little one. For the taller gents. Can definitely see her working as one of those pretty airline girls. Her tone is.

    I take it all back. Behind closed doors, she is not an innocent little flower. On the flip, she started by grinding up and down my left thigh with her pussy and gave me a cat bath. I find it so fucking hot right when they start tying up their hair in a bun.

    She was on demon time and turned up the max suction on the vacuum. Did not anticipate how great this was going to feel. I swear her mouth might be tighter than her pussy. I planted a few seeds down her throat today.
    LS? Lucky? Love?

  12. #11825
    LS? Lucky? Love?

  13. #11824
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdoesmagic  [View Original Post]
    What would the total have been with Greek?
    When I was there she tried to get $100 more for Greek. I didn't try and think size was some of her concern if I did.

    I always negotiate to get a better price. Maybe next time I'll try.

    Camilla is the only one there that will engage in Greek.

  14. #11823
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    Went to Enjoy spa this morning. Saw a different girl Camilla. She looked very busty. Huge breasts. 5 feet 3 inches tall. 115 lbs. Curvy body. Not the skinny type. She had meats. She was my type. I asked her what she could offer. She told me Nuru massage, kissing, BJ and cfs. Greek was offered for extra money. It wanted that too. Too bad I didn't carry any extra on me. I had to settle with Nuru massage & standard cfs. Gave her the usual fee for 30 minutes. We got naked. She looked wild with her several Roses tattoos (on her body & arms). I kissed & played with huge breasts first & then went to the shower room. On that shower table, she rubbed me with her slippery breasts. What a great view. She rinsed off the gels on our bodies and took me back to the massage room. I spent a lot of times kissing & squeezing her huge breasts. We changed position. She gave me a wet BBBJ. As soon as she put a cover on me, I asked her to ride me. Another great view. We finished in K9 position.

    She has huge breasts, very good looking & easy too. I will bring extra next time. I want to dive into Greek with her.
    What would the total have been with Greek?

  15. #11822

    Oriental on Cornell

    I really like that place. Clean Nice and cute girls. When I have gone. The girls have some good boobs. They are enhanced some, and a very good job at least on the one girl. But I would not consider these big boobs. One thing I enjoy is just sucking on these huge eraser tip nipples they seem to have.

    Lately, It seems harder to get a good massage, I like the great massage with some fun, not just the rubby rubby and now fucky. I am paying for it. If I just wanted a bang bang. I would save the time and money and just do it my self. I like being pampered more. Hard to find these place. A street girl just wants to get you off and next customer. Sadly some of the AMPs are that way now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape