Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 41249
-
06-08-26 22:24 #40679Senior Member

Posts: 1260I'm Guessing
The BSing was either candy related or she was stalling time or both. Like I mentioned, the pic she sent wasn't at all flattering. That bod of hers, Yes! She's very cute looking in her ads, but for some reason, she chose to send a pic that looked like she hit every branch falling off the ugly tree. The fuck? LOL.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 21:44 #40678Senior Member

Posts: 1260Several Posts Back
Someone was inquiring about some MILF (Raven, I believe). I commented that the MILF in question had a daughter who also advertises but not frequently. At the time, I didn't have a pic to show. Attached is the daughter (Ash) of the MILF. I'd attach her STG link, but I'm too lazy to look for it right now. But she IS advertising again.
Amendment: Taking a closer look at her pic, now I'm thinking, Raven isn't her mom, but yet another MILF that posts. I believe there are two of them that looked similar and I'm confusing the two. Or I could be right after all and Raven IS her mom. If I can find the pic of the other MILF, I'll post all 3 next time.
I'll conclude with: Even though I'm unclear about which MILF it is, Ash's mom does advertise.
-
06-08-26 21:11 #40677Senior Member

Posts: 188Donations?
Originally Posted by NSame69
[View Original Post]
Thanks Classix! Mind sharing her donations?
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 20:02 #40676Senior Member

Posts: 933Bekka
She was actually pretty descent when you could get her to perform but it came with a lot of BS before the deed. I only saw her maybe 3 or 4 times. She is tall and has a really sexy body and a nice juicy ass. Used to pound her asshole good each meet when she was set up in a house off Loretta rd in a cul-de-sac. Stopped seeing her and blocked her a long time ago when I was over her BS.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 18:47 #40675Senior Member

Posts: 585250/200/150 Qr.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 17:44 #40674Senior Member

Posts: 59She's real
Saw her yesterday, definitely the woman in the ad. Cool, chill, and attractive just wasn't my cup of tea as far as the deed. She was a starfish. But she's a sweet woman and very attractive.
Originally Posted by NSame69
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 15:08 #40673Senior Member

Posts: 284Saw her today, yes she is a cutter but she is prob on Candy or something. Very drugged out during my visit and fell asleep on my junk while sucking. Good body but at this rate she will go downhill if she keeps doing whatever she's on. She seemed like a cool chick and chatted when she was more awake.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 14:04 #40672Senior Member

Posts: 394Red Tiffany is a bad news
Thanks.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
The other one is bad Tiffany.
-
06-08-26 13:57 #40671Senior Member

Posts: 1260Yes! Thats Correct
Bekka was her handle before. As I was writing my post, I was deep thinking of what she went by so I could annotate it in my comment.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
Good job remembering.
-
06-08-26 13:36 #40670Senior Member

Posts: 394Now I think I remember her.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Is she Tall Bekka?
I remember Bekka advertised a yr ago being at the Beach. She texted back a week later 2 am.
Is that her?
And yes that Tiffany. I saw her yrs ago on university and beach at her apartments. She had bunch of thugs outside her door. She wanted to rush me and then she started telling me that her baby daddy is coming back.
Last year she stayed with blonde Nikki tall with firm fake boobs on Mustang.
They had issues together and Nikki was acting crazy.
Tiffany is a bad news like Sandy and Mandy.
-
06-08-26 13:08 #40669Senior Member

Posts: 1260She's Posted Before
She's not consistent in posting her ads. I hate to keep bringing up the whole mystery man / bf thing, but she had been caught and reviewed having some dude interrupt the reviewers session. I called her out on it. She replied back pleading that it won't happen if I visited. She seemed spunky and promising, but implementing my cardate MO, she wasnt down for that. Its possible that she learned her lesson and she'd keep her man at a distance. Me rarely doing any ICs anymore, I opted out the dream. Its so stupid of these girls to have some dude loitering around losing out on dinero. From what I remember, she's a pretty penny with a limited menu. She IS cute but when she sent a pic, it definitely wasnt one of her glorious snaps.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
If you go see her, keep your head on a swivel.
Oh and if you're referencing redhead Tiffany in the attached pics, you might as well stay home and save your money now. Way back she was a cheap anal fuck. Now she won't even put a cock in her mouth, yet demands high end prices
-
06-08-26 12:37 #40668Senior Member

Posts: 94Alyssa
Weird that the pics aren't her, what's the donations for this one? No interest in the mom.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 11:59 #40667Senior Member

Posts: 29Becca
That's Becca and she recently got arrested in a sting and is known for robbing people. There's been few reviews that were good but I wouldn't do it.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 11:53 #40666Senior Member

Posts: 394New ad but looks familiar
New ad this morning no name.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/265659575834
She kind reminds me of Tiffany the red haired one.
But I can not point who is she. But definitely she was here before.
She looks cute and I would love to see her if she's safe and cool.
-
06-08-26 10:15 #40665Senior Member

Posts: 585I saw her last week. She's in a safe apartment complex. Good cooms. She's petite, but amazing tits and plump little ass. She gives a decent BBBJ, but nothing world class. As previously stated, no DATY or ass munching, LOL. Very clean and smelled great. Other than that, she did her best to please me. No rush at all. But, she really didn't get into anything I did to try to get her hot. She basically said she's doing it for the money and that's it. Not really great for the male ego! All in all I would repeat because she's really attractive and clean. I saw no evidence of candy and she was totally lucid the whole time.
Originally Posted by Cam1989
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



