Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24428

    Another Lexi

    Hello gents. I may take a run down to Providence soon because the scene in Boston is shit (and in Worcester it's worse). Just wondering if any of you have seen this girl. Tried looking around but there's apparently several Lexi's working around Providence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitetreatlexi

  2. #24427
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Damn, her ad say she is 69. So that mean she is 74 or 75. Shouldn't she be getting SSI or something instead of selling ass.
    LOL. Anyone even contemplating paying for an escort in her 70's has bigger issues than the girl herself.

    Geez.

  3. #24426

    Ally Gee. No ad

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Link or a pic. Unfortunately there are multiple Allys on STG! 😂.
    She does not have an ad up un STG (or anywhere else currently) and I don't have a pic.

  4. #24425

    Husband I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    I saw her few weeks ago before she posted again in west Greenwich. From what I saw it was fine. Did she have a guy causing issues?
    I guess her husband was around. I don't know her like that. Some follow her on socials. He's got a long rap sheet.

  5. #24424

    Ally

    Link or a pic. Unfortunately there are multiple Allys on STG! 😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Well to avoid confusion she wants to change the name she goes by. Now Ally Gee.

    Still located in Providence, same last digits I posted a page or two back.

    Still great service.

  6. #24423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Well to avoid confusion she wants to change the name she goes by. Now Ally Gee.

    Still located in Providence, same last digits I posted a page or two back.

    Still great service.
    Do you have a link for her?

  7. #24422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. I'd have to agree. Nice enough lady and the bosom is huge but definitely not strong enough to get the job done. Weak hand job and BJ. Let me play with her kitty (no diaper LOL). Massage was just ok. I won't go back again. Did 150 and def regretted it. You will not get FS! Vehemently against that.
    LMAO! Diaper-wearing massage that's a first!

  8. #24421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    I saw Her 20 years ago, and She was past Her prime!

    Last report were that she wears a diaper while barely able to perform any tasks.

    A no go in my book.
    Damn, her ad say she is 69. So that mean she is 74 or 75. Shouldn't she be getting SSI or something instead of selling ass.

  9. #24420
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    I saw Her 20 years ago, and She was past Her prime!

    Last report were that she wears a diaper while barely able to perform any tasks.

    A no go in my book.
    TOFTT. I'd have to agree. Nice enough lady and the bosom is huge but definitely not strong enough to get the job done. Weak hand job and BJ. Let me play with her kitty (no diaper LOL). Massage was just ok. I won't go back again. Did 150 and def regretted it. You will not get FS! Vehemently against that.

  10. #24419

    Ally Gee. Was Lexi

    Well to avoid confusion she wants to change the name she goes by. Now Ally Gee.

    Still located in Providence, same last digits I posted a page or two back.

    Still great service.

  11. #24418

    No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Any info posted in both places just in case since I wasn't sure where to ask.

    https://callescort.org/401-829-9123
    I saw Her 20 years ago, and She was past Her prime!

    Last report were that she wears a diaper while barely able to perform any tasks.

    A no go in my book.

  12. #24417

    Savannah

    Hi gius,

    Anyone has partake in it lately. Any experience.

    Titu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Anyone has experience with this beauty, I have one encounter before it was good, delivered as promised. Any of you have encounter in near past.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah3090

    Appreciate your review.

    I am planning to see her.

    Titu.

  13. #24416
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I see Ashley posting a lot again. For those of you in the know, still a dangerous visit or is he gone again?
    I saw her few weeks ago before she posted again in west Greenwich. From what I saw it was fine. Did she have a guy causing issues?

  14. #24415

    MrsRobinson

    Any info posted in both places just in case since I wasn't sure where to ask.

    https://callescort.org/401-829-9123
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01eb63dc9951e1149f4e183a45585e97_f.jpg‎   27c89a627543c70023d3d702538934ef_f.jpg‎   5c8ee228c1e92c533514d0346770ff27_f.jpg‎   fcd8ab44613c52688bd69e218fec6492_f.jpg‎  

  15. #24414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Agreed! I would never even consider going to see a woman with condescending and confrontational ads like that! And there are so goddam MANY of those, these days! No matter how "hot" they may appear to be! Ads like that almost always turn out to be posted either by entitled catfish with exaggerated pictures and / or poor service, junkies, or on LE radar. It seems to me that this Mimi chick exhibits all of those issues.
    Like you, Lips, if I don't see BBBJ. CIM, I'm not interested; I don't care how hot they look. There are a couple of girls who post on STG, and they both say the same location house in West Warwick. To me, that seems a bit sketchy, so I don't even bother contacting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape