Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 920 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13528
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Ha! All kidding aside, I have an unsubstantiated theory that the ones pricing in $1000's on that site are fake, only there to make the $400/ hr look like good deals. Anyone know for sure?
    That makes a lot of sense. There's no way the bums on this site would shell out $1000. I wouldn't.

  2. #13527

    The real quesrtion should be.

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Ain't no way in hell I'm sending a picture of my drivers license for verification. I don't even take my I'd into the house in case it gets robbed while I'm in there it's me the cash I'll need and a firearm that's it but never.

    Where do you keep the gun? I would think walking into room and dropping a pistol would get you shut out quick, LOL. I get your perspective and have thought of it myself when seeing and Indy off the low end pages, but not with the agency girls. Asian agencies while also very low end at least are a mafia and need customers to be safe. So have never taken one in and often leave it in car because idk what her reaction will be.
    The real question should be what do you think is going through the Booker's mind when they read this post?

  3. #13526

    Weapon?

    Ain't no way in hell I'm sending a picture of my drivers license for verification. I don't even take my I'd into the house in case it gets robbed while I'm in there it's me the cash I'll need and a firearm that's it but never.

    Where do you keep the gun? I would think walking into room and dropping a pistol would get you shut out quick, LOL. I get your perspective and have thought of it myself when seeing and Indy off the low end pages, but not with the agency girls. Asian agencies while also very low end at least are a mafia and need customers to be safe. So have never taken one in and often leave it in car because idk what her reaction will be.

  4. #13525
    I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy


    Posts: 8

    Google address

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    I finally know where this house is. What is the chance LE also gets to know its address from here?
    Address from Google map is fair game for everyone. If they don't want people to find them, then they should not have put the address on the Google map. Simple as that.

    Time will tell if LE does anything or not from reading this. Orange and many other places had so many reviews here and everyone knows where Orange is as they also have a Google map profile and LE did nothing for the longest time.

  5. #13524

    Downtown Chicago BBFS Asian

    Hi, I will be staying in downtown Chicago for 2 nights. Are there any Asian (Korean Chinese Vietnamese) agency that does BBFS in the downtown area? Thanks a lot!

  6. #13523
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Ain't no way in hell I'm sending a picture of my drivers license for verification. I don't even take my I'd into the house in case it gets robbed while I'm in there it's me the cash I'll need and a firearm that's it but never will I send a provider my I'd setting yourself up for blackmail or god knows what.
    Having a concealed weapon without an I'd is a bold move, but I would agree about never giving these gangsters an I'd or even a real phone number. They've already got your picture and maybe your plates from the security cameras.

  7. #13522
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatline1  [View Original Post]
    I was under the impression huanlegong168 was Asian-only and was referring non-Chinese speakers to Sky88. Does anyone know if they accept Caucasians with verification?
    I was under the same impression, but I'm not Asian and can't speak a word of Chinese. I remember Lily's opened up to non-Asians on at least two short-lived occasions so it may just be matter of timing and luck.

  8. #13521
    Top1 spa has been updated it seems. You can't keep them down!

  9. #13520

    Are non asians accepted now?

    I was under the impression huanlegong168 was Asian-only and was referring non-Chinese speakers to Sky88. Does anyone know if they accept Caucasians with verification?

  10. #13519
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    For $3500 overnight she better cook me breakfast too.
    Ha! All kidding aside, I have an unsubstantiated theory that the ones pricing in $1000's on that site are fake, only there to make the $400/ hr look like good deals. Anyone know for sure?

  11. #13518
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher  [View Original Post]
    So does anyone know what happens to the property when these places get raided? Do they become property of the city? Seems like a poor business model if they lose the house when they get busted.
    Pretty sure they rent. So now the owners of the property have to find new tenants and hope they don't google search what last went on in their property.

  12. #13517

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Damn are these girls legit? A few 18 year olds. Do they do BBFS / cip?
    Ain't no way in hell I'm sending a picture of my drivers license for verification. I don't even take my I'd into the house in case it gets robbed while I'm in there it's me the cash I'll need and a firearm that's it but never will I send a provider my I'd setting yourself up for blackmail or god knows what.

    Attached is picture showing booker needing my license.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  13. #13516
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    I saw old Lily's house was torn down and new 2-3 million dollar multiplex apartments were just built on that site. Those people know how to deal with realty business. No worry.
    They managed to built two single family homes on that single property. I'd imagine its a small home but yea very pricey. If they were running the business like how they do it in LA and NY, then it's probably a rental than their own property.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Damn are these girls legit? A few 18 year olds. Do they do BBFS / cip?
    The ages are never right but it looks like the new jgirl shop with full roster now so i wouldn't be surprised it's on the menu

  14. #13515
    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Damn are these girls legit? A few 18 year olds. Do they do BBFS / cip?
    For $3500 overnight she better cook me breakfast too.

  15. #13514
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    Damn are these girls legit? A few 18 year olds. Do they do BBFS / cip?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape