Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2985
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2835

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger  [View Original Post]
    No I don't want to give Joe a hard time. We do appreciate his reviews. We just hope that through constructive criticism he sharpenses negotiation skills. No ill will meant towards Joe. I realize some guys have been paying $160 for the last decade. I've always offered 140. If you listen to the girls, they think it's 200. I think the extra 40 some guys pay, comes from lack of negotiation skills.

    We have all over tipped hoping to get more and better service and sometimes it works out But not always. There was a girl I was trying to get for the longest time. She finally broke down and offered me for 200. I think She saw I was weak. When I caved on the 200, she asked where my condom was!! I told her no fucking way, and that ended that. I dodged a bullet.

    For me it hasn't been the last decade. For me the last decade has been 140 or sometimes less, I think the switch to 150 to 160 came within a few years after COVID. And even then it came slower. Now 160 pretty standard in the last year or so.

    My ATF was still giving it to me for 140 until last month, until I upped it to 150 because she's been so good to me. Up until this year it was 140 BBFS CIP or 120 BBBJ CIM when she was on the rag. Almost like a good employee, you want to give them a raise so they stick around.
    Clear up some space in your inbox please.

  2. #2834
    Quote Originally Posted by LetItRide0999  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for best BBBJ in the Wheeling area. I typically go to Althea but they recently switched to CBJ. Wondering if there is a go to spa or if the apartments are better.
    Try Mia at Refresh.

  3. #2833

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Si777  [View Original Post]
    Day spa. Lucky, she gave you a CBJ and then let you CIM? That doesn't add up to me.
    LOL Sorry bro I am kind of new to the monger world, so do not know the terminology. It was a relatively short appointment- she gave me a CBJ, Rode me and then let me do doggy that's about it.

  4. #2832

    Recommendations

    Looking for recommendations for best BBBJ in the Wheeling area. I typically go to Althea but they recently switched to CBJ. Wondering if there is a go to spa or if the apartments are better.

  5. #2831
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger  [View Original Post]
    No I don't want to give Joe a hard time. We do appreciate his reviews. We just hope that through constructive criticism he sharpenses negotiation skills. No ill will meant towards Joe. I realize some guys have been paying $160 for the last decade. I've always offered 140. If you listen to the girls, they think it's 200. I think the extra 40 some guys pay, comes from lack of negotiation skills.

    We have all over tipped hoping to get more and better service and sometimes it works out But not always. There was a girl I was trying to get for the longest time. She finally broke down and offered me for 200. I think She saw I was weak. When I caved on the 200, she asked where my condom was!! I told her no fucking way, and that ended that. I dodged a bullet.

    For me it hasn't been the last decade. For me the last decade has been 140 or sometimes less, I think the switch to 150 to 160 came within a few years after COVID. And even then it came slower. Now 160 pretty standard in the last year or so.

    My ATF was still giving it to me for 140 until last month, until I upped it to 150 because she's been so good to me. Up until this year it was 140 BBFS CIP or 120 BBBJ CIM when she was on the rag. Almost like a good employee, you want to give them a raise so they stick around.
    No hard feelings BTW, I totally get it. I was just documenting that experience. I've been into AMP's since I was 18 and have gotten some real good deals and also been in situations where I'm more flippant about it. I do need to start my negotiations lower though again. Thanks for keeping me in check!

  6. #2830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by DabGuy888  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    Just wanted to provide a monger report on Day Spa. I got Lucky few months ago and we had a 30 minute session. She started out with a pretty weak massage, but it ended in CBJ, CIM, CG and missionary all for 150.

    I went to Soleful this weekend and drew a young girl with a blue dress! She was very very nice and the massage was great. Upon the flip she did L1 and let me roam all over. She said she does not do more than that though. Throughout the session, she was very cautious and kept saying shhh shhh. I have been around the monger world enough to know that this is ether an act or the owner keeps a tight lid on her girls. The room was kind of dark and a bit scary though. Today I called and asked if the owner does a massage she said I can come now. Don't know if more is offered there or if they would be more laxed.
    Day spa. Lucky, she gave you a CBJ and then let you CIM? That doesn't add up to me.

  7. #2829

    140 was the FS standard before COVID.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoStud  [View Original Post]
    Good thought but unlikely as Joes other two posts are about SA.

    I don't think we should give Joe a hard time as it's nice to get his reviews on here. They seem to be few far and between these days and one person spending $40 more is not going to set a new standard. $160 has been the accepted FS price nationwide for the last decade.
    No I don't want to give Joe a hard time. We do appreciate his reviews. We just hope that through constructive criticism he sharpenses negotiation skills. No ill will meant towards Joe. I realize some guys have been paying $160 for the last decade. I've always offered 140. If you listen to the girls, they think it's 200. I think the extra 40 some guys pay, comes from lack of negotiation skills.

    We have all over tipped hoping to get more and better service and sometimes it works out But not always. There was a girl I was trying to get for the longest time. She finally broke down and offered me for 200. I think She saw I was weak. When I caved on the 200, she asked where my condom was!! I told her no fucking way, and that ended that. I dodged a bullet.

    For me it hasn't been the last decade. For me the last decade has been 140 or sometimes less, I think the switch to 150 to 160 came within a few years after COVID. And even then it came slower. Now 160 pretty standard in the last year or so.

    My ATF was still giving it to me for 140 until last month, until I upped it to 150 because she's been so good to me. Up until this year it was 140 BBFS CIP or 120 BBBJ CIM when she was on the rag. Almost like a good employee, you want to give them a raise so they stick around.

  8. #2828

    Day Spa and Soleful review

    Hi All.

    Just wanted to provide a monger report on Day Spa. I got Lucky few months ago and we had a 30 minute session. She started out with a pretty weak massage, but it ended in CBJ, CIM, CG and missionary all for 150.

    I went to Soleful this weekend and drew a young girl with a blue dress! She was very very nice and the massage was great. Upon the flip she did L1 and let me roam all over. She said she does not do more than that though. Throughout the session, she was very cautious and kept saying shhh shhh. I have been around the monger world enough to know that this is ether an act or the owner keeps a tight lid on her girls. The room was kind of dark and a bit scary though. Today I called and asked if the owner does a massage she said I can come now. Don't know if more is offered there or if they would be more laxed.

  9. #2827

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by SoIll89  [View Original Post]
    I've seen judy about 7 or 8 times over the past couple of months. Its always BBBJ, lfk & cfs for $160.

    Idk why these guys are paying more.
    What does Judy look like?

    TIA.

  10. #2826
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoStud  [View Original Post]
    Good thought but unlikely as Joes other two posts are about SA.

    I don't think we should give Joe a hard time as it's just nice to get reviews on here. They seem to be few far and between these days and one person spending $40 more is not going to set a new standard. $160 has been the accepted FS price nationwide for the last decade.
    I am definitely not the owner, though I do think they nailed it with the name! I've just been a lurker on this site for a very long time and finally bit the bullet and decided it'd be fun to chime in.

    The issue I run into a lot with massage parlors and doing less than $200 as I usually only have hundreds in my wallet and it seems like kind of a hard situation to negotiate with someone for a lower price and then ask them to give you change. That said I totally wish the pricing was better but I'm also way more used to seeing girls on seeking or tryst or agencies what are the costs of significantly more than that.

  11. #2825

    Two cute ones

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy1711  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a post from the owner or something. This place is not worth going to, girls are old and rough looking.
    I was there two weeks ago and saw two cute girls in lime green dresses. My 2 cents.

  12. #2824

    Came

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy1711  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a post from the owner or something. This place is not worth going to, girls are old and rough looking.
    I've seen judy about 7 or 8 times over the past couple of months. Its always BBBJ, lfk & cfs for $160.

    Idk why these guys are paying more.

  13. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy1711  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a post from the owner or something. This place is not worth going to, girls are old and rough looking.
    Good thought but unlikely as Joes other two posts are about SA.

    I don't think we should give Joe a hard time as it's just nice to get reviews on here. They seem to be few far and between these days and one person spending $40 more is not going to set a new standard. $160 has been the accepted FS price nationwide for the last decade.

  14. #2822

    Intel on Mari

    Hi All.

    I was wondering if you guys have any intern on this one https://www.holisticanywhere.com/profile/MaryHealer she seems very legit, but I have been flirting with her for the last several days and she does not seem to mind. She is an very sweet and kind person, so it might just be her personality. I even said "I won't hit on you unless you hit on me first" and she laughed. I know that she is licensed, so not sure if any extras are offered, but figured I would ask.

  15. #2821
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRoebuck  [View Original Post]
    I went in there today for prob the 3rd time. I like this place. It's really chill and the girl I had today was younger and had a great body. She was rubbing my balls about 5 min into the massage and her ass felt so good. I slid my hand in to touch her pussy and she had me flip over. $$ for BBJ and cfs. I tried to make out with her a few times but that wasn't her scene.
    I think this is a post from the owner or something. This place is not worth going to, girls are old and rough looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape