Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 2990
-
06-16-26 23:43 #2840Regular Member

Posts: 4Pampering
Hi, curious to know, if any Pattaya Bangkok style pampering ear clean manicure pedicure shower massage in and around the area. TIA.
-
06-15-26 22:01 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 63Soleful
Saw Coco today. Said she was new but some of you have mentioned her before. Glasses. Slim. Very petite. Enjoyed my time. Got a nude HJ for $. Want to know if there is more on the menu. Stay safe.
-
06-12-26 10:20 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 410Melody Spa
I've got a roadtrip coming up and would really appreciate a scouting report on the talent at Melody..
I enjoy slim hips, flat stomach and perky smaller titties.
Bare or minimal pop pussy hair is always a big plus!
TIA.
-
06-10-26 13:40 #2837Regular Member

Posts: 15Looking for girls into DFK!
Lately I've been super into kissing and would love any recs for ladies who are also into that. Happy to exchange some leads!
-
06-09-26 11:59 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 302Is there a CIM option?
Originally Posted by StiffDick
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 09:25 #2835Regular Member

Posts: 9Inbox full
Clear up some space in your inbox please.
Originally Posted by TheBanger
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 21:40 #2834Regular Member

Posts: 3Try Mia at Refresh.
Originally Posted by LetItRide0999
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 11:16 #2833Regular Member

Posts: 15Re
LOL Sorry bro I am kind of new to the monger world, so do not know the terminology. It was a relatively short appointment- she gave me a CBJ, Rode me and then let me do doggy that's about it.
Originally Posted by Si777
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 10:02 #2832Regular Member

Posts: 8Recommendations
Looking for recommendations for best BBBJ in the Wheeling area. I typically go to Althea but they recently switched to CBJ. Wondering if there is a go to spa or if the apartments are better.
-
06-05-26 11:52 #2831Regular Member

Posts: 15No hard feelings BTW, I totally get it. I was just documenting that experience. I've been into AMP's since I was 18 and have gotten some real good deals and also been in situations where I'm more flippant about it. I do need to start my negotiations lower though again. Thanks for keeping me in check!
Originally Posted by TheBanger
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 11:11 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 108Day spa. Lucky, she gave you a CBJ and then let you CIM? That doesn't add up to me.
Originally Posted by DabGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 10:41 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 261140 was the FS standard before COVID.
No I don't want to give Joe a hard time. We do appreciate his reviews. We just hope that through constructive criticism he sharpenses negotiation skills. No ill will meant towards Joe. I realize some guys have been paying $160 for the last decade. I've always offered 140. If you listen to the girls, they think it's 200. I think the extra 40 some guys pay, comes from lack of negotiation skills.
Originally Posted by ChicagoStud
[View Original Post]
We have all over tipped hoping to get more and better service and sometimes it works out But not always. There was a girl I was trying to get for the longest time. She finally broke down and offered me for 200. I think She saw I was weak. When I caved on the 200, she asked where my condom was!! I told her no fucking way, and that ended that. I dodged a bullet.
For me it hasn't been the last decade. For me the last decade has been 140 or sometimes less, I think the switch to 150 to 160 came within a few years after COVID. And even then it came slower. Now 160 pretty standard in the last year or so.
My ATF was still giving it to me for 140 until last month, until I upped it to 150 because she's been so good to me. Up until this year it was 140 BBFS CIP or 120 BBBJ CIM when she was on the rag. Almost like a good employee, you want to give them a raise so they stick around.
-
06-04-26 21:03 #2828Regular Member

Posts: 15Day Spa and Soleful review
Hi All.
Just wanted to provide a monger report on Day Spa. I got Lucky few months ago and we had a 30 minute session. She started out with a pretty weak massage, but it ended in CBJ, CIM, CG and missionary all for 150.
I went to Soleful this weekend and drew a young girl with a blue dress! She was very very nice and the massage was great. Upon the flip she did L1 and let me roam all over. She said she does not do more than that though. Throughout the session, she was very cautious and kept saying shhh shhh. I have been around the monger world enough to know that this is ether an act or the owner keeps a tight lid on her girls. The room was kind of dark and a bit scary though. Today I called and asked if the owner does a massage she said I can come now. Don't know if more is offered there or if they would be more laxed.
-
06-02-26 22:48 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 161Judy
What does Judy look like?
Originally Posted by SoIll89
[View Original Post]
TIA.
-
06-02-26 16:43 #2826Regular Member

Posts: 15I am definitely not the owner, though I do think they nailed it with the name! I've just been a lurker on this site for a very long time and finally bit the bullet and decided it'd be fun to chime in.
Originally Posted by ChicagoStud
[View Original Post]
The issue I run into a lot with massage parlors and doing less than $200 as I usually only have hundreds in my wallet and it seems like kind of a hard situation to negotiate with someone for a lower price and then ask them to give you change. That said I totally wish the pricing was better but I'm also way more used to seeing girls on seeking or tryst or agencies what are the costs of significantly more than that.













Reply With Quote




