Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 970 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 14547
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13932

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    That's what they all say when they get popped. LOL.
    Text money just suck and fuck but she's not a hooker, now that's fucking priceless. LMAO.

  2. #13931

    Ebony provider

    Does anyone know a good ebony provider that isn't Nyla or Redd? Both Nyla and Redd are great, but I wouldn't mind adding someone new to the rotation. There are potentials popping up on STG all the time, but they never look legit, never have any reviews, etc.

    Nyla:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/032930628931

    Redd:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...5/563017619985

    Edit to add reviews of Nyla and Redd.

    Nyla: Nyla has been reviewed before, she is like Roxanne, everyone knows her so nobody talks about her anymore. If you prioritize service and friendliness over straight looks, Nyla is fantastic. Nyla would be considered a BBW by most althought she has lost a TON of weight in the last year or so. Always super friendly, she never rushes you, is flexible on services and donations, always has a safe and clean incall. I am pretty sure she is open to whatever you want to do, so for you fellas that like to live dangerously, she can help you out. For me she is perfect, because I can totally relax and enjoy as long of a bbbj as I can handle...her stamina is endless.

    Redd: She is very similar to Nyla in that she is super friendly, very accomodating, and just pleasant in general. She is very dynamic and loves to pleasure herself during service, sometimes she will even throw porn up on the TV. Her incall is safe, fairly clean, but is going to smell of incense or spray covering up cig and weed smoke, it's not that bad. She is very petite and the service is really great regardless of what you are doing.

    I have been seeing them both for so long I am not sure that my donation is standard anymore. I would estimate that both of them start at $.5 for hhr.

    PM me with any additional questions. Thanks!

  3. #13930

    Umm

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    not a hooker or a prostitute. She's a girl that's unemployed, looking for a little extra money. .
    That's what they all say when they get popped. LOL.

  4. #13929

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I also saw that. It is what it is anymore I prefer they post saves hassle of answering mail. If she good she good regardless.
    I totally agree, and she is very good. I would highly recommend a visit if you can get a hold of her. She's a little bit difficult to schedule with well worth the weight.

  5. #13928

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Lveblk  [View Original Post]
    Sorry friend, but it is absolutely her posting, she was at my place last night and we literally talked about the post and how she likes to try to hide her face, but her body is almost impossible to hide. Sorry to burst your bubble, but do a little bit of research on STG you can't miss her. Two simple pictures One from behind one from the side the one from behind you cannot mistake that it's her if you know her.
    I also saw that. It is what it is anymore I prefer they post saves hassle of answering mail. If she good she good regardless.
    But. The pics I saw she has tattoo on leg. I may give her a twirl.

  6. #13927

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    Not the same girl. Totally different.
    Sorry friend, but it is absolutely her posting, she was at my place last night and we literally talked about the post and how she likes to try to hide her face, but her body is almost impossible to hide. Sorry to burst your bubble, but do a little bit of research on STG you can't miss her. Two simple pictures One from behind one from the side the one from behind you cannot mistake that it's her if you know her.

  7. #13926
    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    Both are one and the same. She is 23 years old. If you follow this thread you know I like a big girl and she is a big girl. But for the Mario coins this one has a disconnect. She is nervous, which being young I understand. That didn't bother me. I have never had a lady start a literal stop watch before. She not only watches the clock she sets a timer to it. Everything is covered. Her donations are a little high for the lack of experience. I am probably going to repeat just to see if she loosens up a little. Anyone else had an experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/209346507
    Not the same girl. Totally different.

  8. #13925
    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    Can you send a link. I was told by her she wants to be annonmis. Not sure were talking about same girl.
    We're talking about two different people. She does not post. She is brand new to this.

  9. #13924
    Quote Originally Posted by Lveblk  [View Original Post]
    She post she post on STG I wouldn't consider her UTR but nonetheless, she's a good tim she post on STG I wouldn't consider her UTR not saying she's not a good time. Just saying she's not that exclusive.
    Can you send a link. I was told by her she wants to be annonmis. Not sure were talking about same girl.

  10. #13923

    Catie

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    Catie is another you. T. are. I did not mention. She is young and adorable. I have seen her twice in the last month and the service only gets better. I won't go into details but I would say she is very open minded and you won't be disappointed. Its important to know, she will not see anybody that's not shaved and freshly showered. I also got some special benifits for helping her get a hotel room. She has roommates and I prefered privacy and extra benifits. Pm For phone number.
    That's my homegirl. LOL.

    I just love that girl. I pulled her panties down god that ass. Hard for me to get with her now but yea she young. Her pussy is SO nice and tight. Sucking on those hard ass nipples great now I'm hard as fuck thanks Catie love.

  11. #13922

    Another one of my favorite UTRs

    Catie is another you. T. are. I did not mention. She is young and adorable. I have seen her twice in the last month and the service only gets better. I won't go into details but I would say she is very open minded and you won't be disappointed. Its important to know, she will not see anybody that's not shaved and freshly showered. I also got some special benifits for helping her get a hotel room. She has roommates and I prefered privacy and extra benifits. Pm For phone number.

  12. #13921

    SW Stacy

    Oooooo Stacy. I was with her when she first came on the scene. She was one of a kind. I couldn't believe just how beautiful she was. Her face. Those who don't know. She was a spinner. Really not my type. But I swear to you when I got on top and her fucking Daddy ass dirty talk.

    Fuck me daddy harder o yea she was the ONLY girl to ever make me blow my load in 15 pumps. I counted. And not for no 2 hun ded bullshit.

    Then I guess you could say STG killed the cat. Man she could suck a dick she was like mmm mmm she really liked no loved that dick. Stacy if your out there girl God bless you sweetheart.

  13. #13920

    Not UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    23 year old all natural light skin non ghetto black girl. She is totally into pleasing and loves to talk dirty. No drug use just a girl without a job. I met her 2 years ago once and finally she agreed to meet again. She can not host. She is someone you should try. ONLY senior members pm For details. I'm leaving town for 1 week tomorrow. We'll be traveling with my family if I'm slow to respond.

    P.S. Her pussy was tight and wet.
    She post she post on STG I wouldn't consider her UTR but nonetheless, she's a good tim she post on STG I wouldn't consider her UTR not saying she's not a good time. Just saying she's not that exclusive.

  14. #13919

    Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    23 year old all natural light skin non ghetto black girl. She is totally into pleasing and loves to talk dirty. No drug use just a girl without a job. I met her 2 years ago once and finally she agreed to meet again. She can not host. She is someone you should try. ONLY senior members pm For details. I'm leaving town for 1 week tomorrow. We'll be traveling with my family if I'm slow to respond.

    P.S. Her pussy was tight and wet.
    Gentlemen, I'm bidding on a lot of request to meet this young lady. All I ask is you treat her with respect. I met her at breakfast one time. Two years ago, she is not a hooker or a prostitute. She's a girl that's unemployed, looking for a little extra money. .

  15. #13918

    UTR Alert

    23 year old all natural light skin non ghetto black girl. She is totally into pleasing and loves to talk dirty. No drug use just a girl without a job. I met her 2 years ago once and finally she agreed to meet again. She can not host. She is someone you should try. ONLY senior members pm For details. I'm leaving town for 1 week tomorrow. We'll be traveling with my family if I'm slow to respond.

    P.S. Her pussy was tight and wet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape