Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 25698
-
06-11-26 12:49 #25248Banned Member

Posts: 489Heads Up
Airshow weekend fellas, watch out for stings, and don't overpay for box. Our Dayton trolls will be jacking up their donations. Be Safe!
-
06-11-26 11:06 #25247Senior Member

Posts: 26Been reviewed before
She was active a few years ago, you can find her under Sarah or Sarrah.
Originally Posted by HopaLongHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 09:29 #25246Senior Member

Posts: 49Lauren
I tried to DM you, but your inbox is full. Can you send me her digits if still available.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 07:39 #25245Senior Member

Posts: 123Sexi Jesi, Tiny, SexiLexi, Steph, P
I've seen these providers in the past. They're legit and got the job done.
SexiJesi. Saw her at a notel on miller ln about 2 months ago. BBBJ, covered FS. Nice view from behind. Room was a mess. She's proud of having a million views on pornhub.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/982558120602
Tiny- met her about a year ago when she was UTR. Not a clock watcher and allowed CIP back then.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/353408362875
SexiLexi- met her a few times. Tight and wet. CFS. Gave her a ride to move from one hotel to another.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/033450408189
Stephanie. Always freshly showered. BBW. Everything covered.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/066584544880
P- not a clock watcher. BBBJ. CFS.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/507838359028
-
06-10-26 23:01 #25244Senior Member

Posts: 147Preggers
She's real, I've visited with her a handful of times. At a notel right off the exit. She has now opened her menu to BB and BBCIP, she likes things a little rough.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
Good personality. Be kind with her!
-
06-10-26 17:59 #25243Senior Member

Posts: 55In the attached pic, she has a noticeable pregnant belly and her tits look like those of a pregnant woman.
Originally Posted by Ohbio
[View Original Post]
Also https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...656&viewfull=1#post7623656.
-
06-10-26 14:32 #25242Regular Member

Posts: 15Can't find info
Anyone ever seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/801774765063
I reached out but haven't heard anything. Seems TGTBT given the usual fair in the area.
-
06-09-26 17:13 #25241Senior Member

Posts: 342OMG. Link included this time
Sorry, forgot the link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/898554148030
-
06-09-26 17:12 #25240Senior Member

Posts: 342Omg
Ok. I try not to be negative with most providers but I went to this visit thinking she looked OK, in short, she does not. The pros, she did seem very friendly, cons, everything else. After seeing her at the door I probably should have left but I entered a not so great room, she had one eye closed for some reason, missing most teeth, body not great. I attempted a BBBJ but I just couldn't get the job done and left thinking WTF did I just do. At some point there needs to be a better selection here in Dayton.
LA.
-
06-09-26 15:18 #25239Senior Member

Posts: 26Mariah. Pregnant or just fat?
So she has been advertising that she's pregnant for a while now.
Has new pics on ad that says 27 weeks.
Now I've seen many a pregnant belly at 7 months and that just looks fat to me.
Can anyone that's seen her recently actually verify that she's pregnant?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/209330382
-
06-09-26 00:07 #25238Senior Member

Posts: 716Nessa
I have a good reason to doubt if Nessa is in Ohio. Gorgeous but likely you will never meet her.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 23:51 #25237Senior Member

Posts: 55Why do you split these up like this?
Originally Posted by LoganSon
[View Original Post]
https://dayton.myescort.network/fema...-escort-eebd8d
EDIT: I see it is an automatic formatting thing. Okay then.
-
06-07-26 20:35 #25236Senior Member

Posts: 152Info
Nessa's comm sucks donkey's ass. You may get lucky getting a response in less than a day. I've never been that lucky. Jane is reported under Emma here a few times. She suffering narcolepsy and I would stay clear of her.
Originally Posted by Ohioan38
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 19:08 #25235Senior Member

Posts: 109Vanilla will have her BF rob you.
Originally Posted by LoganSon
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 13:28 #25234Regular Member

Posts: 12Nessa Jane Vanilla MissMonroe
Hi, I was poking around for some new providers, checked the search reviews here before I posted, and couldn't find any definitive results. Any insight on:
Nessa (only one ask).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/430852147746
Jane (no reviews under that name, asks for "supplies" in ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/222438967192
MissMonroe (on STG and Tryst) but nothing comes up here.
https://tryst.link/escort/missmonroe1980
Vanilla (some reviews say wants you to come now and gets agitated).
https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/day...ale/9372382936
https://dayton.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / come-over-and-let-lick-that-dick-escort-eebd8 d.










Reply With Quote





