Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 920 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 13799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13514
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    Damn are these girls legit? A few 18 year olds. Do they do BBFS / cip?

  2. #13513
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher  [View Original Post]
    So does anyone know what happens to the property when these places get raided? Do they become property of the city? Seems like a poor business model if they lose the house when they get busted.
    I saw old Lily's house was torn down and new 2-3 million dollar multiplex apartments were just built on that site. Those people know how to deal with realty business. No worry.

  3. #13512

    What happens to the girls?

    More importantly what happens to the girls? I don't mind them moving to North or NW suburbs.

  4. #13511

    Bp

    So does anyone know what happens to the property when these places get raided? Do they become property of the city? Seems like a poor business model if they lose the house when they get busted.

  5. #13510
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleVegas  [View Original Post]
    I was there once. Felt absolutely wild to me because it is 100% obvious what is going on. Higher traffic than the Dan Ryan on what should be a normal quiet street.
    Yeah I drive past green Buddha every once in a while and never felt comfortable going inside. It's so dense on that block with a small street, the entire block has to know what's going on. I wouldn't be surprised if multiple people are recording the front of that house.

  6. #13509
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    I've never been but reached out to get the location earlier this week. I was curious after seeing all of the positive posts. I was surprised to see it was a small house in a residential neighborhood. Seeing neighbor's house (on streetview) with the two kids bikes parked just outside their picture window gave me pause. Neighbors had to get suspicious at some point.
    I was there once. Felt absolutely wild to me because it is 100% obvious what is going on. Higher traffic than the Dan Ryan on what should be a normal quiet street.

  7. #13508
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Chicago hotspot and Japanese girls in Indiana

    Wow looks like you guys are getting hit pretty hard by uncle LEO. I'm from Indiana and we have a new agency with Japanese babes. I was.

    Planning to see a Thai friend in Chicago this month and staying extra for some girls but it looks like I'll be saving my cheddar for the young sexy Japanese girls we have down here. Check out my post history or their website down below. I know some of you already drive from.

    There to here but still wanted to make you guys aware of options.

    https://smilingmodels888.com/

  8. #13507

    Told You Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by ProbablySleepy  [View Original Post]
    Just drove past BP (12:30 pm on Thursday).

    Saw four cop cars parked out front, with a cop standing in the front yard.

    I'm guessing they weren't there just to say hi.
    I told you guys in the News Thread it was coming and several more next week. All these locations were mentioned at the CAPS Meeting there are 6 more houses and about 10'spas about to get the pretty Orange Sticker.

  9. #13506

    Are there more than 1 Chaba's?

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping I could get an update on chaba.
    I hope this is the same Chaba I met about 12-13 years ago. It was my first outcall and I have been chasing that dragon ever since. Tried to find her for a few months after and gave up. I remember a tiny babe how really enjoyed it.

  10. #13505

    Guys read my warnings on News Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    From the 11th ward:

    Thank you to CPD and the Department of Buildings tonight for shutting down a brothel that was operating out of a residential home near 30th & Lowe, quite near to Healy Elementary. My office is committed to keeping things like this out of our backyards, and figuring out how to prevent it altogether. The house had been on the radar of the vice squad of CPD as well before the time of this closure of the building on Thursday night. I was made aware of suspicions of illegal activity and was in immediate contact with CPD, which was assisted greatly by reporting by neighborhood members when they saw something was wrong. Thanks to all those neighbors who reached out to us, this outcome would not have been possible without you.
    Read my post on New Thread warned you guys but a lot of people think I lie but warned you guys. Stay safe fellas and please read what I posted from the caps meeting.

  11. #13504

    3109

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    From the 11th ward:

    Thank you to CPD and the Department of Buildings tonight for shutting down a brothel that was operating out of a residential home near 30th & Lowe, quite near to Healy Elementary. My office is committed to keeping things like this out of our backyards, and figuring out how to prevent it altogether. The house had been on the radar of the vice squad of CPD as well before the time of this closure of the building on Thursday night. I was made aware of suspicions of illegal activity and was in immediate contact with CPD, which was assisted greatly by reporting by neighborhood members when they saw something was wrong. Thanks to all those neighbors who reached out to us, this outcome would not have been possible without you.
    I've never been but reached out to get the location earlier this week. I was curious after seeing all of the positive posts. I was surprised to see it was a small house in a residential neighborhood. Seeing neighbor's house (on streetview) with the two kids bikes parked just outside their picture window gave me pause. Neighbors had to get suspicious at some point.

  12. #13503
    Quote Originally Posted by RedJay  [View Original Post]
    Howdy all. Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Yes, and I can tell you it's legit.

    I saw one girl there (Chinese with short black hair) about a month or so back.

    I saved the attached pic from the site when she was visiting and I'm glad I did. Photo was accurate and the service was incredible. As close to PSE level as I've ever experienced.

    Haven't been back yet as its a bit pricey as someone else mentioned, but I fully intend to -- I'm hopeful that my first experience is the rule and not the exception but we'll see.
    What do you mean as close to PSE as it gets? What does that entail?

    For 1500 you can literally get a pornstar. Hell you can get a flight to Colombia, a penthouse for the weekend, and sport fuck 10's across your stay for that amount of money.

  13. #13502
    Given their prices, it better be. 800/ hr? $1500/ hr?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedJay  [View Original Post]
    Howdy all. Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Yes, and I can tell you it's legit.

    I saw one girl there (Chinese with short black hair) about a month or so back.

    I saved the attached pic from the site when she was visiting and I'm glad I did. Photo was accurate and the service was incredible. As close to PSE level as I've ever experienced.

    Haven't been back yet as its a bit pricey as someone else mentioned, but I fully intend to -- I'm hopeful that my first experience is the rule and not the exception but we'll see.

  14. #13501

    Chaba

    Was hoping I could get an update on chaba.

  15. #13500
    Quote Originally Posted by EverQuest  [View Original Post]
    Said they moved don't seem to be any J girls available.
    They said purple rainbow back door but I'm staying away for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape