Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 25028
-
06-08-26 11:23 #24428Senior Member

Posts: 582Another Lexi
Hello gents. I may take a run down to Providence soon because the scene in Boston is shit (and in Worcester it's worse). Just wondering if any of you have seen this girl. Tried looking around but there's apparently several Lexi's working around Providence.
https://tryst.link/escort/petitetreatlexi
-
06-08-26 07:42 #24427Senior Member

Posts: 532LOL. Anyone even contemplating paying for an escort in her 70's has bigger issues than the girl herself.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Geez.
-
06-08-26 06:09 #24426Senior Member

Posts: 74Ally Gee. No ad
She does not have an ad up un STG (or anywhere else currently) and I don't have a pic.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 22:55 #24425Senior Member

Posts: 156Husband I guess
I guess her husband was around. I don't know her like that. Some follow her on socials. He's got a long rap sheet.
Originally Posted by SteelBoner
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 18:06 #24424Senior Member

Posts: 111Ally
Link or a pic. Unfortunately there are multiple Allys on STG! 😂.
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 17:52 #24423Senior Member

Posts: 1406Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 17:42 #24422Senior Member

Posts: 1406LMAO! Diaper-wearing massage that's a first!
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 16:24 #24421Senior Member

Posts: 4545Damn, her ad say she is 69. So that mean she is 74 or 75. Shouldn't she be getting SSI or something instead of selling ass.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 16:19 #24420Senior Member

Posts: 289TOFTT. I'd have to agree. Nice enough lady and the bosom is huge but definitely not strong enough to get the job done. Weak hand job and BJ. Let me play with her kitty (no diaper LOL). Massage was just ok. I won't go back again. Did 150 and def regretted it. You will not get FS! Vehemently against that.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 10:44 #24419Senior Member

Posts: 74Ally Gee. Was Lexi
Well to avoid confusion she wants to change the name she goes by. Now Ally Gee.
Still located in Providence, same last digits I posted a page or two back.
Still great service.
-
06-07-26 06:13 #24418Senior Member

Posts: 953No Go
I saw Her 20 years ago, and She was past Her prime!
Originally Posted by SimplyLurking
[View Original Post]
Last report were that she wears a diaper while barely able to perform any tasks.
A no go in my book.
-
06-07-26 00:01 #24417Senior Member

Posts: 81Savannah
Hi gius,
Anyone has partake in it lately. Any experience.
Titu.
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 20:54 #24416Senior Member

Posts: 36I saw her few weeks ago before she posted again in west Greenwich. From what I saw it was fine. Did she have a guy causing issues?
Originally Posted by Cumsequences
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 18:41 #24415Senior Member

Posts: 82MrsRobinson
Any info posted in both places just in case since I wasn't sure where to ask.
https://callescort.org/401-829-9123
-
06-06-26 15:02 #24414Senior Member

Posts: 1406Like you, Lips, if I don't see BBBJ. CIM, I'm not interested; I don't care how hot they look. There are a couple of girls who post on STG, and they both say the same location house in West Warwick. To me, that seems a bit sketchy, so I don't even bother contacting.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




