Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23613

    Oli

    I don't know what to think! Maybe this is someone's dream. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-1b3c29b35ed2

  2. #23612

    Isabelle

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-019d8b06ef7f

    Any news on Isabelle? She seems hot and horny.

  3. #23611

    Emmy

    Cool chick. Definitely seems dtf. Wants 500, but will settle for 400. I have not pulled the trigger.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-3b33ad3241a3

  4. #23610
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    Scammer alert, I can't believe she got me when my spidey senses were tingling the whole time. It's always something. Oh my rent is late, my phone bill's late, I need food, my internet's about to get cut off, I need a cat sitter to come see you, I need gas, I need more gas, etc. Sent me some pics along the way so I thought she was a real one. Pretended like she was going to come over, told me she was 6 minutes away, now I'm blocked on SA and I'm sure she's blocked my phone number too. All I can do is warn you all, don't fall for the act like I did.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a61dd98dca09
    Re: Kirsten / Kyrsten, that's not her real name. Not sure if it's a friend who was letting her use her Cashapp or what, but her real name's Carla (or she spells it CarLa). If you run into her and need the rest of her info, PM me.

  5. #23609
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Courtney drove up from Charlottesville to see me in the DC area. I was disappointed and you know when the chick assumes the doggy position and you get a good wiff of her slot? Fuck me. Her box was the stinkiest thing I've ever smelled. Worst SA date by far. Made me question what the fuck I was doing.
    You and me both brother. I saw her in cville since I was in the area for work. Pics are very dated. Flabby body. I went through with it but it was one of the worst sessions I can recall.

  6. #23608

    Kirsten / Kyrsten

    Scammer alert, I can't believe she got me when my spidey senses were tingling the whole time. It's always something. Oh my rent is late, my phone bill's late, I need food, my internet's about to get cut off, I need a cat sitter to come see you, I need gas, I need more gas, etc. Sent me some pics along the way so I thought she was a real one. Pretended like she was going to come over, told me she was 6 minutes away, now I'm blocked on SA and I'm sure she's blocked my phone number too. All I can do is warn you all, don't fall for the act like I did.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a61dd98dca09
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4d75ea4b055060ea1f35ff4fa329139e7ce76a5d-1.jpg‎  

  7. #23607

    Courtney

    Courtney drove up from Charlottesville to see me in the DC area. I was disappointed and you know when the chick assumes the doggy position and you get a good wiff of her slot? Fuck me. Her box was the stinkiest thing I've ever smelled. Worst SA date by far. Made me question what the fuck I was doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]

  8. #23606

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Objectively worse than craigslist was years ago. Seriously, worst girl I ever met off SA.
    Thanks for the feedback.

  9. #23605

    Will literally drive you back to stg

    Objectively worse than craigslist was years ago. Seriously, worst girl I ever met off SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]

  10. #23604

  11. #23603

    Amanda vs Mariel

    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    Too funny. I had these same two profiles (Mariel & Amanda) message me too. I noticed they had the same pics, Mariel is also listed as Caucasian and Amanda as Latina so it had the spidey sense tingling. I exchanged a few messages with Mariel and she gave me her number so I texted. I like to do a verification when I'm not sure who I'm talking to, I send a pic of me doing a hand gesture like 🤟 and ask them to send back something similar. She did it, so it's likely a real person at least. She wanted $500 for "at most" an hour and a half. I would've suggested $300 instead but haggling makes me feel kind of gross so I just dropped it.
    I just noticed they had at least one same pic. Mariel is 2 inches taller, 40 lbs heavier, with kids. LOL. I think l will pass on Amanda and / or Mariel.

  12. #23602
    Too funny. I had these same two profiles (Mariel & Amanda) message me too. I noticed they had the same pics, Mariel is also listed as Caucasian and Amanda as Latina so it had the spidey sense tingling. I exchanged a few messages with Mariel and she gave me her number so I texted. I like to do a verification when I'm not sure who I'm talking to, I send a pic of me doing a hand gesture like 🤟 and ask them to send back something similar. She did it, so it's likely a real person at least. She wanted $500 for "at most" an hour and a half. I would've suggested $300 instead but haggling makes me feel kind of gross so I just dropped it.

  13. #23601

    Re: Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-421064970985

    Any info would be greatly appreciated. She's asking for $500.
    She has another profile under a different name that has a couple of the same pics. The other one is listed as Mariel. Haven't tried to message her because this usually means its a fake? I may be wrong if you have gotten her to text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-5192447698d7

  14. #23600

    Gift card

    Hate to ask but what prepaid / gift cards work these days on Seeking?

  15. #23599

    Amanda

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-421064970985

    Any info would be greatly appreciated. She's asking for $500.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape