Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23607

    Courtney

    Courtney drove up from Charlottesville to see me in the DC area. I was disappointed and you know when the chick assumes the doggy position and you get a good wiff of her slot? Fuck me. Her box was the stinkiest thing I've ever smelled. Worst SA date by far. Made me question what the fuck I was doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]

  2. #23606

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Objectively worse than craigslist was years ago. Seriously, worst girl I ever met off SA.
    Thanks for the feedback.

  3. #23605

    Will literally drive you back to stg

    Objectively worse than craigslist was years ago. Seriously, worst girl I ever met off SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]

  4. #23604

  5. #23603

    Amanda vs Mariel

    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    Too funny. I had these same two profiles (Mariel & Amanda) message me too. I noticed they had the same pics, Mariel is also listed as Caucasian and Amanda as Latina so it had the spidey sense tingling. I exchanged a few messages with Mariel and she gave me her number so I texted. I like to do a verification when I'm not sure who I'm talking to, I send a pic of me doing a hand gesture like 🤟 and ask them to send back something similar. She did it, so it's likely a real person at least. She wanted $500 for "at most" an hour and a half. I would've suggested $300 instead but haggling makes me feel kind of gross so I just dropped it.
    I just noticed they had at least one same pic. Mariel is 2 inches taller, 40 lbs heavier, with kids. LOL. I think l will pass on Amanda and / or Mariel.

  6. #23602
    Too funny. I had these same two profiles (Mariel & Amanda) message me too. I noticed they had the same pics, Mariel is also listed as Caucasian and Amanda as Latina so it had the spidey sense tingling. I exchanged a few messages with Mariel and she gave me her number so I texted. I like to do a verification when I'm not sure who I'm talking to, I send a pic of me doing a hand gesture like 🤟 and ask them to send back something similar. She did it, so it's likely a real person at least. She wanted $500 for "at most" an hour and a half. I would've suggested $300 instead but haggling makes me feel kind of gross so I just dropped it.

  7. #23601

    Re: Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-421064970985

    Any info would be greatly appreciated. She's asking for $500.
    She has another profile under a different name that has a couple of the same pics. The other one is listed as Mariel. Haven't tried to message her because this usually means its a fake? I may be wrong if you have gotten her to text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-5192447698d7

  8. #23600

    Gift card

    Hate to ask but what prepaid / gift cards work these days on Seeking?

  9. #23599

    Amanda

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-421064970985

    Any info would be greatly appreciated. She's asking for $500.

  10. #23598

    Seeking Arrangement review

    I thought it might be helpful to share my experiences here in case anyone else is thinking about making the jump. About me. Mid 30's, decent looking, good at talking to people. I get a lot of good feedback and "why are you here" type comments.

    First month of membership was amazing. I was getting a bunch of messages, didn't really even need to reach out to anyone. A lot of the messages. A LOT. Were from Venezuelan and Fillipino women, as well as some who were several hours away. Definitely ran into a few scammers, I would not recommend doing "online fun" with anyone. Stick to the cam sites where the pros are where the payment is built in. I set up some dates, primarily looking for women who are more amateurs than working girls. Ran into my fair share of ghosting, which is wack. I could get ghosted for free on Hinge. A couple younger girls who are having tough times but aren't really ready for this either. Had to break things off with a couple of them because they were getting too attached.

    Then my membership renewed. It really feels like the messages have dried up. I've messaged some without getting any real responses. This is actually very common behavior of this type of app in my experience. When you first sign up you're basically getting love bombed, then they cut off the tap to try and get you to throw more money at it.

    Five weeks later, I have one regular connection and a few prospects. I've had some one time things. One girl who lives out in Hampton Roads who I'd see more but it's kind of a pain to work out the logistics. I think once this month's membership is over, I'll deactivate the account for a bit. Hopefully reactivating gets me back in the limelight of the algorithms. Still, I would say it's been worth it mostly, I'm getting more action than I would be on one of the apps that's for sure.

  11. #23597

    Membership

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys paying for the membership? How are you contacting the girls?
    I pay for a month when I see I have a lot of messages waiting. I pay for a month, with the discount, then I cancel it.

  12. #23596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Membership

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys paying for the membership? How are you contacting the girls?
    They usually offer a discount when renewing. It's been worth it for me.

  13. #23595
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys paying for the membership? How are you contacting the girls?
    Yes. I paid for the membership and contacted through the site.

  14. #23594
    Are you guys paying for the membership? How are you contacting the girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her quite a few times. Lots of fun! Tight box for sure.

  15. #23593

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I've inquired about her before, but I forgot what the feedback was. Let me know if any of you have seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-d41be4d4b589
    I have seen her quite a few times. Lots of fun! Tight box for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape