Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 10356
-
06-15-26 11:08 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 70Perfect monger
I looked her up but didn't see and with a big black dude busting thru the door.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
It was my fault but your perfection is astounding I am honored.
To be in the same website as you on knowledge of druged out hoo antics with big black.
Assholes that play games and are lucky my friend was in the car.
I am awaiting your perfection book to be on the New York best sellers list.
In my over a decade on here I have never seen such a perfect mongor.
-
06-14-26 16:14 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 1057Monica
28 posts about her thieving, scamming, poor performance ways and STILL mongers refuse to read all of the reviews. It just blows my mind that guys post negative reviews so no other mongers have to experience thieves like monica yet somehow guys fail to do a simple search and learn.
-
06-14-26 11:40 #10219Senior Member

Posts: 70Monica robbing people
Monica is robbing people in room 12 A at the super in on Ridgewood.
Big brother with a dog broke thru the door.
She looks skinny and the drugs have her I left my friend in the truck.
-
06-12-26 08:27 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 1057Kerri
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...n/550236831303
Does anyone remember this girl from like 10 years ago?
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4295608-314377
-
06-10-26 13:27 #10217Regular Member

Posts: 23Ana
Does anyone have any insight on her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/209637498
-
06-09-26 12:08 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 1057Angel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/223871478464
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/915829021433
First post is from Columbus Ohio - 2nd is local. There are 4 pages of reviews in the Columbus escort review thread.
-
06-07-26 12:22 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 252Kavvy / Lizzie Taylor.
I also had a great appointment with her. She moved to Palm coast but her place wasn't ready to host. So I had her come to me. Communication was great. She was prompt and looked awesome. Hair and nails on point. Sexy chic dressed. Lingerie beneath that enhanced an incredible view of her MILF body. While this wasn't a FS appointment, rather it was an erotic massage / body rub / Russian treat. It was very intimate and very fulfilling. I see prior comments about an unwillingness to pay $200 for a hand job, and I certainly respect that sentiment. But this was so so much more than a HJ. This was fun. This was sexy. This was a taste of new adventures that I plan to enjoy with her. She's a keeper. So much better than everything I've experienced in this region except for the massage that became FS at Cocoa Spa in port Orange.
Originally Posted by BigHoss74
[View Original Post]
She's a repeat for me! Maybe the rest of you should decide not to see her so I can see her more often. Hmmm. Maybe giving a positive review isn't in my self interest. Oh well, we do need to share the good stuff too.
https://tryst.link/massage/lizzietaylormassages
Photos in ad are accurate. Hot mama.
-
06-07-26 07:37 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 55Bb?
She allowed bare? I didn't think to ask.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 19:34 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 665Ginger / Redd
She is cool, no worries at all. Only rule is don't cum in her pussy. She is old school, sucks a really good dick and fucks like a champ. From neck down the body is great with toned legs. Missing a few teeth. But I will see her again to sure. She does set a timer though. But she is cool.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/741606505257
-
06-06-26 19:31 #10212Senior Member

Posts: 665Jazz
I went to see her a month or two back when she was living with some dude and he was in the house and Jazz was outside on what she said was a very important call and told me to just go inside and wait. Well fuck that, sounds like a robbery all day long plus she looked cracked out of her mind. So I split.
Originally Posted by Ryoga1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 16:06 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 55Stormy Daze
Decided to give Stormy Daze a try since I've seen her posting for a bit and haven't seen anybody else leave her a review so I TOFTT and made a incall appointment with her. She was stay out on ISB near the highway. Comms were fairly easy to set up and she looks pretty close to her photos. Got to her spot and was greeted at the door, we exchanged a hug and got comfortable. Started this off with a BBBJ and she has a tongue ring and pretty good mic skills to boot. On went a cover and she started out in cg. She is actually pretty tight and things felt great even with a cover. Switched her over to mish after a few minutes and pounded away to a finish in the bag. Her rates were fair and I'd definitely see her again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/814588714705
-
06-03-26 21:45 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 55Went and saw Jaz
Saw Jazz posting and decided to give her a shot. She's legit only downfall is her location. It's in the hood but everyone kept to themselves when I pulled up. She's got a small private upstairs apartment. After some small talk we got down to business. She has really good mic skills. Only down side was I didn't bring a condom and the ones she had were too small but that's on me for not planning ahead. If you can look past her place she was definitely worth the visit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/209129729
-
06-03-26 09:19 #10209Banned Member

Posts: 962Nikki: Not up to all the hype
Based on reviews of a couple regulars of hers, and her ad (attached below) I decided to give Nikki a whirl. The good first:
Comms are spot-on. When first attempting contact, she didn't get back to me right away, but she DID get back to me and from there, I never had to wait more than an hour setting up our meet, a couple days in advance of me swinging through DAB. Her place IS private. Little studio attached to a main house, a block off the beach. Quiet neighborhood, low traffic and no nosy neighbors peeking through their front windows. (You have to parallel park on the street.) Her directions were easy to follow on the pull-up to her place and also provided a clear view of her door she left slightly ajar so you can walk right in and introduce yourself. As I opened the door, the place was pitch black, nearly impossible to navigate. Once she lit a candle, I could see the place was cramped. If you can ignore the smell of cigarettes, you will find she keeps a tidy home, but then again, the whole place is less than 200 sf! When first sitting down on the bed to get friendly with each other, I noticed she had the bed covered with a flannel blanket. While I can understand her desire to keep the sheets she sleeps in out of contact with her clientele, I couldn't help but think lying down on flannel in the HOT month of May was only going to add to the body heat expected to occur in the moments ahead, but I decided I was already here, she deserved a shot, not me walking out the door and cancelling.
The NOT good: She is using dated pics. She is nothing like the face pic. In fact, she has a butter face. Although her tits are what she presents in her pics, she is 20-30 pounds more than her pics. Her studio apartment smelled from cigarettes (even IF she did smoke outside before I arrived.) Her hair also reeked of cigarettes. Although dressed in a sexy manner (see-through negligee, netted stockings and stilettos) all looked as dated as her. Once we got comfy, she didn't want to cuddle, kiss or get further into the role of GF which she assured me in all our pre-event discussions she would provide, she wanted to give me a massage. Further disheartening, she insisted on lotion which I hate! Okay, well, as I stated earlier, I am already here, we are both comfy, so let the (hopefully) good times begin! After a lackluster back massage, I turned to face her. We began to peck-kiss. As I attempted to probe her mouth, her lips tightened, then she turned her head. I went for the ear / neckline move, but she attempted to roll her head to get me to stop. Okay, not good, so let's see how she feels about slipping completely out of her nighty. Nope. Nothin' doing'. She then wanted to go directly to BBBJ. I began to insist: "this is NOT what we talked about over the past couple days" and that I first wanted to provide her DATY, but she immediately said she reserves that for return clients. Well, at that point, I gave up, realized I had been deceived and rolled over to "play the *****". She immediately got between my legs and began a nice (but not top-tier) BBBJ. Lacking desire at this point, I struggled to rise to the occasion. Once there, she never changed up anything. It was the same uninspiring BBBJ. Her WET skills quickly turned into a toothful, slightly uncomfortable experience. I had to give her instructions and commentary on her technique just so I could finally pop. When I did, she took it all like a champ, but that's about the only good thing I can provide about her oral reporting skills.
The bad:
After I left her place, I got a text from her saying I had shorted her. I asked her how that could be. We had a thread stating what I wanted, and what size gift she expected. I provided the gift and even a little more. She texted back stating her time is 250 to which I responded:
"My dear, not only did we NOT discuss such a donation, I would have NEVER agreed to such expectations for a half-hour of your time! I am saddened to read you think I shorted you, but I feel like I am a victim of B & S, so I guess we're even. Thank you for meeting, have a pleasant remainder of your day. ".
Sooo, if being in the company of a pleasant, OLDer woman who looks NOTHING like her face pics, is a minimum of 20 pounds north of what she advertises, smells like cigarettes and doesn't provide what she claims in her ads to do, Nikki is certainly your GILF!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/499510767638
-
06-02-26 08:33 #10208Senior Member

Posts: 907Based on this post of mine, I got a shitty dm from a well known member here. I did respond, but of course he never responded back. I have been on this site for 15+ yrs now and I have never sent a dm to anyone critizing how they want to spend their time and money. I am going to guess I am not the only person he has done this to. Won't call him out by name, but just know, don't message me again. You obviously need some anger mgmt help to get this upset to bash me and another provider on here.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 17:52 #10207Senior Member

Posts: 55Actually got to see Ginger
Finally made a visit with Ginger happen. Saw her late last night for a qv. It was a in and out affair because it was pretty late and I needed to up super early. Made it to her incall and met her outside. Got to her room and off came the clothes. Body is pretty nice and she's got a pretty good ass on her. We started with a BBBJ and quickly put on a cover and proceeded to hit it from the behind. Now I'm not sure if it was just me being tired or how good it felt but those back shots had me at my limit fast and I quickly filled the bag. Never even got the ginger split LOL. Hopefully now that now we have met once a future visit will be more relaxed and can make so more happen. All and all I'd see her again.











Reply With Quote




