Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 3967 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 59496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58911

    Looking to trade info!

    Hey Guys! Long time lurker first time poster! Looking to trade and want to try some new places, really miss that exciting feeling of as new place and I don't want to waste time looking ill recommend first!

  2. #58910

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDawg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for any help.
    There's a Yoyo at Mint in Buckhead although this account of her sounds a little over the top.

  3. #58909

    Win Some, Lose Some

    Visited Starlight recently and got YoYo. Not a youngster, but ok looking. Massage was medium pressure, but she spent the full amount of time, and there was good teasing. On the flip, technique was good, and allowed UTC top and bottom. She does a bit of dirty talk and encourages you to finish happy. $. 4 OTD. Will repeat.

    My other recent visit to that area of town was Sunshine in Duluth. I've heard both good and bad reviews here, and let me add a bad one. Girl at the counter was good looking, but looked like she could care less I was there. Took me to the room, and I waited too long in my opinion for a girl to enter. Chunky Latina. Massage was basically rubbing oil around on my back. No teasing, and after she was done with my back, she declared the massage over. I thought about calling her on shorting me, but based on her looks, just left. Terrible experience. No repeat here.

  4. #58908

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Thats why they had the visit.
    How can you tell that by driving by? Sound's like your source inside doesn't trust you, likely from running your mouth about this place. Why people think the cops need the board for intel is beyond me.

  5. #58907

    Dream Blue Relax

    There is one with that name in Las Vegas, but not in Atlanta.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDawg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for any help.

  6. #58906

    Fake

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

    Have you ever noticed the "Report Post" button on every post?

    A2

  7. #58905

    Can someone provide address or help on this location--I want to play yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevewong69  [View Original Post]
    Visited this place today and met a gorgeous petite spinner named Yoyo. If you like women on the smaller side, she will definitely steal your heart. Lean and petite, narrow hips, perfectly tight little buns, sexy legs and caramel tan skin. She's absolutely beautiful. Very fit and sexy body. Tossed her the donation and then she pulled me in for immediate DFK and fondling. A slender figure yet curvy in all the right areas. Face and body attributes are all 9+. Great skin. Gorgeous face. Big smile. Sexy Accent. Just the total package. I was freshly showered so we got straight to it. Sweet DFK and then promptly to BBBJ. I'll give Yoyo's technique a 8. 8 but the visual of her swallowing my cock was a definite 10. We then moved onto the main event for CFS. She tarted on top and we went through a variety of different positions. Mish was great. Awesome visuals. She used her lovely legs to great effect on the sides of my body and gave me the chest rub for enhanced sensation. She had me take command on top and Mish was fantastic with her. She's so fucking beautiful and her soft thighs against my side and her wobbling breasts as I pushed into her as well as her incredible, open-mouthed sexy face had me ready to pop in like 2 minutes. Her curves fit into me perfectly. Me pushing gently against that soft, plush ass of hers, one hand holding her face, the other cupping her breasts, and we kissed and writhed as my cock slipped in and out. She's got a fabulous ass and watching her slide on my pole in the mirror was awesome. Then we switched to some cowgirl where I went at her rather hard. She spread her legs over my shoulders and pulled me in tight and deep until I could tell I was seconds away from exploding. Then I started pumping hard again and she gasped and stared seductively at me as I shot my load deeply into her. We both collapsed from exhaustion from such an intense session. Had a great time and I'll be back to visit her soon.
    Thanks for any help.

  8. #58904

    Resolved

    Cleared inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    SGT Lurker your inbox is full couldn't reply to your request.

  9. #58903

    I walked away

    Quote Originally Posted by Yinpat1016  [View Original Post]
    Went to Yun after hearing they had a Thai girl there.

    She was probably mid-40's, a chubby Thai-looking lady.

    Total was. 7 + 1. 6 for L3, but I probably won't be going back.

    They also have a few Korean women working there.

    If anyone knows any spots with younger Thai girls within about 1 hour from ATL, please DM me.
    I went in and it seems I saw the same lady you did. I just walked away.

  10. #58902

    Is this real

    Sorry, unlike like the character in the story, I find it hard to swallow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevewong69  [View Original Post]
    Visited this place today and met a gorgeous petite spinner named Yoyo. If you like women on the smaller side, she will definitely steal your heart. Lean and petite, narrow hips, perfectly tight little buns, sexy legs and caramel tan skin. She's absolutely beautiful. Very fit and sexy body. Tossed her the donation and then she pulled me in for immediate DFK and fondling. A slender figure yet curvy in all the right areas. Face and body attributes are all 9+. Great skin. Gorgeous face. Big smile. Sexy Accent. Just the total package. I was freshly showered so we got straight to it. Sweet DFK and then promptly to BBBJ. I'll give Yoyo's technique a 8. 8 but the visual of her swallowing my cock was a definite 10. We then moved onto the main event for CFS. She tarted on top and we went through a variety of different positions. Mish was great. Awesome visuals. She used her lovely legs to great effect on the sides of my body and gave me the chest rub for enhanced sensation. She had me take command on top and Mish was fantastic with her. She's so fucking beautiful and her soft thighs against my side and her wobbling breasts as I pushed into her as well as her incredible, open-mouthed sexy face had me ready to pop in like 2 minutes. Her curves fit into me perfectly. Me pushing gently against that soft, plush ass of hers, one hand holding her face, the other cupping her breasts, and we kissed and writhed as my cock slipped in and out. She's got a fabulous ass and watching her slide on my pole in the mirror was awesome. Then we switched to some cowgirl where I went at her rather hard. She spread her legs over my shoulders and pulled me in tight and deep until I could tell I was seconds away from exploding. Then I started pumping hard again and she gasped and stared seductively at me as I shot my load deeply into her. We both collapsed from exhaustion from such an intense session. Had a great time and I'll be back to visit her soon.

  11. #58901
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Thats why they had the visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuck  [View Original Post]
    I give up. Can you not just answer the damn question?
    They probably ALL get visits from LEO at some point or another, and it may or may not have anything to do with this board. There are plenty of spots offering everything under the sun, and it is mentioned on this board, and they continue to run their business to this day. Think about this, if this board was their main source of intel, every spot in Georgia would be shut down. I try to report the good, the bad, and the ugly, especially the ugly (scammers, LEO, etc) but that's me, and in return, I will ask for info on a location or provider occasionally.

    If I wrote, "Gentlemen, I just saw about 20 cops cars, and they are stopping everyone who is driving 2 mph over the speed limit, pulling them over and searching their cars with K9's. Be safe out there. " That type of message doesn't really help anybody, especially if I don't provide the highway details. In actuality, this board is similar to the WAZE app, which has saved me from 100's of speeding tickets. Just my opinion.

  12. #58900
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Thats why they had the visit.
    I give up. Can you not just answer the damn question?

  13. #58899

    7 Healing

    SGT Lurker your inbox is full couldn't reply to your request.

  14. #58898

    Deep recon LOL

    I feel like I am so deep I can't even tell what's real anymore hahaha. Got a new place. So new its not even on the map lmao. But its next to a sandwich shop and a gas station. Plus it has parking in the back with a back driver way. So you don't even have to go to the AMP parking. Its close so susu and yes its the same team and the girls rotate. Dm me for more details. Just as clean as susu and not an independent building so its easy to accidentally walk into it when you meant to walk into the sandwich shop LOL.

    Oh on a side note am I loosing my mind or is maps messing with things. If anyone has been having odd experiences with g map share and let me know. Cause basically depending on my physical location I get wildly different results and this kinda bothers me.

  15. #58897

    Very old gals who have basically given up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ts1976  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Same place as Apple Spa. By the description, I suspect its the same group of ladies. Im going to check it out next week.
    They have a shower and its next to a heavy trailer parking for long haul truckers. But its kinda sad tbh kinda middle age to be more exact but definitely not happy and very much out of it. Both have long black hair down to their shoulder and basically walked up half naked and were like lets go. No effort to get things warmed up or comfortable. To each his own or however that saying goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape