Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 44181
-
06-06-26 21:15 #43806Senior Member

Posts: 547I totally agree with you. Last year I hit up a spot near Stanton and she started kissing me. I was ok with a peck, but then she wanted to put her tongue in my mouth. It took me by surprise at first so I didn't stop her. But when she tried again I avoided it. Once I left I stopped at CVS and got some mouth wash.
Originally Posted by MmcGreggor
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 15:49 #43805Senior Member

Posts: 547Yorba Linda
Late report here. About a month or two ago I was up in Yorba Linda visiting a friend. I hadn't eaten all day and remembered there was a McDonald's up the street from his place. I hit the drive thru and then went to the shopping center on the other side of the street to find shade to park and eat. While driving thru I saw a massage parlor. Looked it up on rubmaps, but it said it was closed. Since it was a long day I decided to try it anyway. It was 40 for the half. TBH I can't remember if it was a good massage. I don't think it was bad, just not great. Then on the flip she made the HJ motion and I said yes. She said how much? I held up 4 fingers and she shook her head yes and smiled happily. Came back and gave me a decent HJ. Felt her up over her clothes. The interesting thing besides her not asking for more was that she didn't ask for any money till after it was over.
If I am in the area again I will repeat and see if there is more on the menu.
-
06-06-26 11:12 #43804Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Every Door Closed. Wendy Opened One.
Payday is great for us all. The girls get more business, we mongers get more pussy!
The real takeaway here is that TVM got denied by what feels like half of Orange County and somehow still stumbled into a home run.
Sometimes the best sessions are the ones you weren't planning on having.
Looking forward to being Wendy's first appointment of the day! Maybe I'll have to make it 2 hours this time given how much he liked her...
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 07:18 #43803Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Wendy at Palm Massage
Wendy at Palm Massage on 1st Street Santa Ana
Mongers must have been paid this week. Had a hell of a time making a last minute appointment. I had an appointment at Du but there was some miscommunication and a walk in was taken in my place. I texted G&G but they were fully booked. All other girls at Du and Garden were also fully booked. I was about to text a spa that I no longer frequent when MMS texted me back apologizing for the mix-up and informed me that based on my history, I would really enjoy Wendy at Palm Massage. She also was very kind and offered to waive the house fee this visit due to the appointment mix-up. What do I have to lose so I headed on over.
Face / Body
Wendy is very attractive, she has a unique quality carried by some Asian women that I find sexy as hell. Best way I can describe it is she resembles Mila as far as facial features. Those that know Mila will understand what I am talking about. She has great natural c / d cups, random tats on chest, arms, legs, longer golden brown hair than Mila, plump juicy ass and a bald but stubbly kitty. Her English is also better than most.
Massage
Didn't do. I massaged her.
Attitude
I can see how Wendy could be a big YMMV provider. We instantly both clicked with each other. She even said at one point "I have only known you for an hour yet it feels like we have been lovers". With me it was such an odd combination of PSE and GFE at the same time. One minute we are passionately DFK, then with a blink she grabs my head, rams her tongue down my throat and goes wild on me. This song and dance went on the entire session. One minute it is slow and sensual, blink and her legs are in the air yelling at me not to stop. After the session we just sat and talked for a bit like we have known each other for years. And then she said something that I don't know if I am offended or proud. LOL. She mentioned that she rarely ever cums from banging, that she can only cum from DATY. She said I can use my cock with any girls but my tongue belongs to her.
DATY
Wow does Wendy enjoy DATY. I gave a quick lick while she was face down and me massaging her and boom. Ass in the air, moaning, legs spread so I dove right in. This is where she just goes crazy and has one of the wildest Big-O's (or fake Big-O) I have ever seen. She is bucking and flopping all over and getting very vocal. More to follow on this subject in the Service part.
BBBJ
I have absolutely been hitting the jackpot in this department lately. Have had a solid rotation of Lana at G&G and Mia at BB, both with top notch BBBJs. Dare I say Wendy's was better than both?
It has only been 1 so I am not ready to make that call but GODDAMN. All 3 that I have listed have different techniques. Lana is a playful, sensual, sloppy BBBJ. Mia is a great DT option with excellent hand work to accompany as well as some edging. Wendy is a DT queen with the perfect grip and hand work to accompany. Wendy took me all the way in with ease, lips pressed against my abdomen, and then would grab my ass with both hands and shove me deeper into her mouth. Zero gag, no gawking, no teeth. I would swear I felt her tonsils at one point on my head. And I don't mean just once or twice, it was non stop in many different positions. She even hung her head off the table for some hard FF. It was unreal.
CFS
Very tight. Quite a few times she said that I was too big for her tiny kitty but she liked it and kept pulling me in harder. As I stated above, it was almost like screwing 2 different girls at the same time. One minute it is a GFE type experience and then all of a sudden we are full PSE. It was a crazy session to say the least. We finished in 69 position where she again did the Big-O mambo. It was like she was having an epileptic seizure. She then went to town on me and when I started releasing my load she went full DT some more and drained me completely.
Overall
I am just amazed at how lucky I have been lately. I cannot remember a period where I have had so many back to back to back amazing sessions. For me, she is right up with the best of the ones that I have seen as far as service. I can see how some might not find her quite as attractive as I do because of the uniqueness. Like I said she resembles Mila alot and some of you know how much I love Mila. Let's just say I do not have a single negative thing to say about my first visit with her. We even went over by about 20 minutes with no rush or complaint.
HF waived due to scheduling mix-up. Donation - I gave her 200 because of the HF being waived and her service but I am sure 160 would have been fine.
TVM.
-
06-06-26 01:34 #43802Senior Member

Posts: 577Oh?? Thanks Faceless!
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 23:36 #43801Banned Member

Posts: 121Props
4 scolding in one session props to you man. I might have to swing by if she is still there this weekend.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 23:32 #43800Banned Member

Posts: 121Anna Health Acupuncture
I can Confirm That anna gives about the same service BBFS and another Asian with a nice ass. Saw her earlier this week during the morning time. She absolutely drained me. Made me want to take a mid day nap.
Originally Posted by New8888
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 15:35 #43799Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Credible Source.
Don't question it. He's a senior member.
-
06-05-26 15:28 #43798Senior Member

Posts: 334He's one of those guys that tries to be funny and clever and failed at both.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 14:47 #43797Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76It's just basic math.
If you know, you know.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
If not...you'll be wondering how you missed it.
Hint: Post count.
No additional notes necessary.
Mr.72.
-
06-05-26 14:43 #43796Banned Member

Posts: 537TH did I just read.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 14:37 #43795Senior Member

Posts: 699Jiggling with Jiajia at OA
After having very limited time windows recently and hitting local jack shacks, I had time for the real deal yesterday. MMS sweet Emma met me at the OA lobby door and took me to a bigger back room for my Jiajia intro, and I was happy from the get-go.
Jiajia is a pre-MILF Chinese sweetie; maybe about 5'4" with a slim, inkless bod. Lighter skin, great boobs with super responsive and somewhat pointy nips. They feel great, and hard to tell if their nattys or MMs. I found her face to have an elegant beauty to it, rather than GND or a cutie look, and she was wearing light make-up to accentuate her look. Booty is small but attractive.
She greeted me with her tongue first, and she is a juicy kisser. Lots of fondling as we got nekkid, and note that she is very hygiene oriented, which is fine. I always arrive freshly showered, but heck, no worries when she wanted to use alcohol wiping on my unit and hands. Then before we hopped to it, she asked me to lie on my back while she wiped my taint and backdoor thoroughly (at least I knew what was to be included). Then I sat up on the bed edge, fed a bit on Jiajia's succulent boobies, and then let her do her BBBJ / BLS / Rim workout. She makes great eye contact during those festivities, and she is good at pay attention to everything. Very sloppy and wet BBBJ, which I love.
Then onto 69, followed by DATY. Jiajia is FIV friendly, although I could only get one digit in, since she is also very tight. She's also accepting of rimming and light FIA. After I made her cum twice, she pulled me up for the main event. This time I remembered to bring my own Magnum, rather than use a supplied smaller one, and that made a nice difference. Much more comfy while doing the deed. She also lubed me and herself up, which made the slow insertion easier, after which time her pink taco became very accommodating. Still super snug, which felt so great that I almost busted in the bag while in push-up mish, so I had to slow it down a bit. Lots of DFK in flat mish. Jiajia and I had a great physical connection, and when I flipped her over for doggy, I had three great visuals: Watching us hump in the mirror in front of us, making lots of eye contact when she was looking back at me while holding my arm, and looking down at that great little booty while plunging away. That made for a nice emptying into the bag, followed by a quick cuddle and thorough clean-up.
Vicky and Mona came in for kisses and junk grabbing as I was dressing; both are CYAs with darker skin and different looks from Jiajia, but both certainly seem doable and fun, based on my brief interactions. As sweet Emma escorted me to the door, along with Jiajia, and I was relaxed and ready to bolt.
30 min: $50; dono: $150.
-
06-05-26 12:49 #43794Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Orange County's Math is Pretty Simple. The Court Finds 1079 Larger Than 271.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
The Supreme Court finds this to be a review of mongers which is far outside the scope of the TOS. It also admonishes the lower court to stay within it's jurisdiction which is reviewing pussy.
A2
-
06-05-26 12:40 #43793Senior Member

Posts: 52Wednesday Night Honey at BB SPA!
[Text with Unnecessary Hard Returns Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
-
06-05-26 11:27 #43792Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304LOL. Tiny account. OK well I am glad she lived up to my hype for you.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




