Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 12344
-
06-07-26 21:23 #11834Senior Member

Posts: 42Milk Boy delivers
You are the GOAT. This the same Nancy as before?
Originally Posted by HkdigWeed
[View Original Post]
Any reviews on wonderland Spa? Out on sandy?
-
06-06-26 15:11 #11833Senior Member

Posts: 1872Booking deposit
Well. I tried a few posts and all wanted a booking deposit ahead of time. Pretty easy to ferret out the scams. ALL booking deposits are scams. When you ask where they are located. They say Oregon. Then they cannot get the streets right or even a neighborhood. These posts pop up on social media and such. CL is good for them. So If you cannot drive to the place and hand them money. Do not send it. Just refreshing that rule.
-
06-06-26 13:26 #11832Senior Member

Posts: 84Current talent
Some scouting/compiling
Beauty: Jesse, Katie
Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.
Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.
Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.
Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.
Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.
-
06-06-26 12:51 #11831Senior Member

Posts: 60Best Hot Spring on Foster
Yeah visited it and turned out to be only 1 girl working. She's a wider egg roll type of gal if that's what your into.
Originally Posted by LuckyLobster
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 11:25 #11830Senior Member

Posts: 128Newish Ruse
I don't recall exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was on Rub Rankings. There used to be several but I haven't seen these ads for a while. The websites all look virtually identical and feature models TGTBT (I'm sure stolen or AI generated).
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 10:57 #11829Senior Member

Posts: 633Search
How did you find this? I don't see a phone number or address. Is this a Chinese site? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 23:24 #11828Senior Member

Posts: 128Newish Ruse
Actually, there are several local shops that have almost identical websites that imply they are something more. For example: https://www.velvetallurelab.com/.
This is the Love Spa on Powell. I've seen several others as well.
Originally Posted by LuckyLobster
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 21:43 #11827Regular Member

Posts: 4Well this is a first
Went to look around for this months' sweet treats and came across this listing on where you sleep page.
Sirvanasest. Com.
Checked out the place without an appointment and it seems the girls posted was not present? Is this typical?
-
06-05-26 18:19 #11826Senior Member

Posts: 30LS? Lucky? Love?
Originally Posted by Lightning520
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 18:18 #11825Senior Member

Posts: 30LS? Lucky? Love?
-
06-05-26 15:00 #11824Senior Member

Posts: 44When I was there she tried to get $100 more for Greek. I didn't try and think size was some of her concern if I did.
Originally Posted by Nickdoesmagic
[View Original Post]
I always negotiate to get a better price. Maybe next time I'll try.
Camilla is the only one there that will engage in Greek.
-
06-05-26 10:33 #11823Regular Member

Posts: 8What would the total have been with Greek?
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:53 #11822Senior Member

Posts: 1872Oriental on Cornell
I really like that place. Clean Nice and cute girls. When I have gone. The girls have some good boobs. They are enhanced some, and a very good job at least on the one girl. But I would not consider these big boobs. One thing I enjoy is just sucking on these huge eraser tip nipples they seem to have.
Lately, It seems harder to get a good massage, I like the great massage with some fun, not just the rubby rubby and now fucky. I am paying for it. If I just wanted a bang bang. I would save the time and money and just do it my self. I like being pampered more. Hard to find these place. A street girl just wants to get you off and next customer. Sadly some of the AMPs are that way now.
-
06-04-26 01:36 #11821Senior Member

Posts: 996My two all time busty faves were Momo on 99 (probably long gone and married by now) and Cici with the very large bra and the rose tatoos at Sunny on mill (who I also have seen around for a few years).
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 23:48 #11820Senior Member

Posts: 2031Probably, she's been there a long time. Reliable.
Originally Posted by Tungsten99
[View Original Post]
Too bad about the lady at 92nd, I liked her appearance.












Reply With Quote





