Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 26919
-
06-13-26 09:11 #26529Regular Member

Posts: 4Macie
Macie is my ATF always on time clean showered and willing to go the extra mile She stated she has some sort of digestive disorder so her weight fluctuates sometimes. But she still looks great to me nice perky boobs nice round ass!
-
06-13-26 01:39 #26528Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone?
Anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4359795370/1
-
06-12-26 14:55 #26527Senior Member

Posts: 25Mariaangel
Anyone seen her little fine ass?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209776076
-
06-11-26 20:43 #26526Senior Member

Posts: 414I concur
Best value hands down for me. I also get along with her great and I love that I can just take a non-rushed shower immediately afterwards like I'm at my GF's.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 19:49 #26525Senior Member

Posts: 692Macie
She's still very thin. I think it looks great, mostly in the waist so her ass might have lost some, but it's still accented in her curves.
I do believe she hasn't aged. You all get mixed reviews because she isn't a good actress. But I have great chemistry with her.
-
06-08-26 17:26 #26524Senior Member

Posts: 88Cool story bro
Had an interesting interaction Saturday afternoon, I stopped by the gas station off of Ogden and 31st to fill up and I was paying this woman covered in tatts asked the cashier for a box of rubbers and some smokes.
Cindy Lynn motel is nearby so I had a suspicion she might have been working there, anyway I fill up my car and I catch her getting into a white SUV with a dude driving her, clearly her handler.
I pulled off and head east and sure enough they pulled into Cindy Lynn, anyway just a quick observation from the weekend.
-
06-07-26 18:01 #26523Senior Member

Posts: 110Chaya Green
Howzit from Hawaii!
I'll be visiting your fine town on business in a few weeks and was looking at pre-booking some fun. Anyone visited or know of Chaya Green? https://chayagreen.com/.
I'm interested in meeting her and hoping one of you might be able to provide any amount of insight. Thanks all!
If you ever need some advice on Hawaii, hop on over to our forum. Plenty of knowledge to be shared there.
-
06-07-26 02:30 #26522Senior Member

Posts: 1172That's why they do it. They want to show up in your search results no matter what city you enter.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
In the main listing, the location appears between the headline and the start of the ad text (if she hasn't filled the headline up with so much BS that it pushes out the location info). I don't even look at the ad if there's not a location specified there. I just assume it's a scam.
-
06-06-26 13:51 #26521Senior Member

Posts: 668Locations in ads
Agree. If any of you girls are reading this stop listing every suburb!! Most guys are looking for close to them, not a 90 minute dreive one way just for some sub-par pussy. I have passed on many girls just because I don't want to waste time to even call to find out her true location. I'll enter Elgin in the search bar and Lansing IL girls will populate my results on Listcrawler. I just checked and it is a 1 hour and 11 minute drive one way from Elgin to Lansing. And that the drive if there is no accidents on construction on the highways. Just wish the hoes would list a town and a couple of nearby towns.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
B.
-
06-05-26 18:47 #26520Senior Member

Posts: 107Tiny and friend
All I have heard concurs with JohnRamsey's experience. Terrible service to the point that you will probably leave without finishing anything. I heard she also can't suck d as well. Agreed to bbj with 300 for the hour but it was no to that and started with CBJ. She insists that you start standing up which could be hot if she was actually into it. I heard she would not allow you to sit or lay down even if your back was hurting. Her way or not at all.
Originally Posted by JohnRamsey32
[View Original Post]
Complains right away and says "don't touch my hair" etc. After maybe one minute of CBJ says her jaw hurts already and she's done with CBJ. Insists that you start FS even if not ready yet. I heard dude asked for 100 back to just leave right then but she refused to return anything after maybe 2 minutes of time. Sounds like a total rip off and the poor service is in hopes of guys giving up and leaving early like what happened to Ramsey.
I've learned that attractive 20 somethings with decent rates, that post multiple times a day, are many times those of such poor service. They count on their looks to keep bringing the suckers in, and not good reviews or repeat clientelle. I would completely avoid and certainly no money upfront ever with these girls.
-
06-05-26 15:12 #26519Senior Member

Posts: 414Endless locations list
I was telling a similar provider to just list Chicagoland instead of having somebody scroll all the way down. Their location list takes up +80% of the ad space. She kept saying she needs to post every location. I told her it's annoying and most guys will go to the next ad. She didn't believe me. They just don't get it, not the sharpest tools in the shed.
Originally Posted by CarmineW
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 15:00 #26518Senior Member

Posts: 414Snow, sexy red, honey
The white girl i suspect used to go by Snow. Same crew, just looks to be a rebranding of some sort. They've been mentioned on here a few times. I have reviewed red and attempted to see Snow but was ghosted. the ad says ask for her by name because they all share the same phone or phone numbers.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 00:18 #26517Senior Member

Posts: 769Jen Rogers Park
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3720046
She's been in the game a long time. I was hit with a big tax bill so have been going cheap lately and she is cheap. See the ad for rates. I did 30 min for 100.
There are a lot of reviews of her at various points here and on TER. Because the name is too short, you need to search for Rogers Park. Most of those reviews say she is not the woman in the photo. The face photo is her. Why anyone would think the other photo that shows partial face and hair is her compared to the one full face photo shows an inability to read photos.
The Good: DFK is good, BBBJ is very good, and that kitty is tight as hell. I am below average and junior fit very snug in that kitty. Nipples are smallish but responsible. All holes are open.
The bad: dogs are active. I had one lick my foot while I was DATY. I read the reviews. I knew about the dogs. I didn't care. I was willing to have the experience because the experience only cost 100. Apartment smells like heavy smoke. If you have an SO, you will need to see her on a day when the SO isn't home so you can wash the clothes or you will need an excuse. Body is pear shaped. Not great.
Other stuff: close to red line or parking is easy during day. I can't say about night since I saw her late afternoon. Neighborhood is safe. Apartment isn't pristine but it's not a drug house. As I said, she smokes and smokes weed but no other signs of problems. Dog beds all over the place. She is a talker. She talks a lot. I have no problem with that. But if talkers piss you off, she's no good.
I won't repeat but I rarely repeat. If you have lower standards like I do right now, 100 is good. If you want to sit back and close your eyes, the BBBJ for 50 should be really good. I need FS so that deal isn't for me.
-
06-04-26 11:54 #26516Senior Member

Posts: 194Location everywhere
One of my rules of thumb is if I go to the location spot in the ad and see three paragraphs I am generally going to pass. In my experience, those are either scammers people that aren't interested in giving good service, etc. Its just not worth it unless the are reviewed and verified.
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:49 #26515Senior Member

Posts: 1438Do you really think anyone does outcalls anywhere from Peotone to Wisconsin for a couple of hundred bucks, she would have that much tied up in gas and tolls.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






