Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26529

    Macie

    Macie is my ATF always on time clean showered and willing to go the extra mile She stated she has some sort of digestive disorder so her weight fluctuates sometimes. But she still looks great to me nice perky boobs nice round ass!

  2. #26528

  3. #26527

    Mariaangel


  4. #26526

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    She's still very thin. I think it looks great, mostly in the waist so her ass might have lost some, but it's still accented in her curves.

    I do believe she hasn't aged. You all get mixed reviews because she isn't a good actress. But I have great chemistry with her.
    Best value hands down for me. I also get along with her great and I love that I can just take a non-rushed shower immediately afterwards like I'm at my GF's.

  5. #26525

    Macie

    She's still very thin. I think it looks great, mostly in the waist so her ass might have lost some, but it's still accented in her curves.

    I do believe she hasn't aged. You all get mixed reviews because she isn't a good actress. But I have great chemistry with her.

  6. #26524

    Cool story bro

    Had an interesting interaction Saturday afternoon, I stopped by the gas station off of Ogden and 31st to fill up and I was paying this woman covered in tatts asked the cashier for a box of rubbers and some smokes.

    Cindy Lynn motel is nearby so I had a suspicion she might have been working there, anyway I fill up my car and I catch her getting into a white SUV with a dude driving her, clearly her handler.

    I pulled off and head east and sure enough they pulled into Cindy Lynn, anyway just a quick observation from the weekend.

  7. #26523

    Chaya Green

    Howzit from Hawaii!

    I'll be visiting your fine town on business in a few weeks and was looking at pre-booking some fun. Anyone visited or know of Chaya Green? https://chayagreen.com/.

    I'm interested in meeting her and hoping one of you might be able to provide any amount of insight. Thanks all!

    If you ever need some advice on Hawaii, hop on over to our forum. Plenty of knowledge to be shared there.

  8. #26522
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    Agree. If any of you girls are reading this stop listing every suburb!!


    I'll enter Elgin in the search bar and Lansing IL girls will populate my results on Listcrawler.
    B.
    That's why they do it. They want to show up in your search results no matter what city you enter.

    In the main listing, the location appears between the headline and the start of the ad text (if she hasn't filled the headline up with so much BS that it pushes out the location info). I don't even look at the ad if there's not a location specified there. I just assume it's a scam.

  9. #26521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Locations in ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I was telling a similar provider to just list Chicagoland instead of having somebody scroll all the way down. Their location list takes up +80% of the ad space. She kept saying she needs to post every location. I told her it's annoying and most guys will go to the next ad. She didn't believe me. They just don't get it, not the sharpest tools in the shed.
    Agree. If any of you girls are reading this stop listing every suburb!! Most guys are looking for close to them, not a 90 minute dreive one way just for some sub-par pussy. I have passed on many girls just because I don't want to waste time to even call to find out her true location. I'll enter Elgin in the search bar and Lansing IL girls will populate my results on Listcrawler. I just checked and it is a 1 hour and 11 minute drive one way from Elgin to Lansing. And that the drive if there is no accidents on construction on the highways. Just wish the hoes would list a town and a couple of nearby towns.

    B.

  10. #26520

    Tiny and friend

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRamsey32  [View Original Post]
    They complain, do meth, crack etc and can't take dick for anything. Will try to upcharge you mid session and are just an overall terrible time. Had me waiting outside the incall for almost 30 minutes. CBJ was mediocre, deadfish and can't take dick. Also saw multiple balls of tin foil in the trash can. She delayed the session starting for 15 minutes because she's addicted to her vape and couldn't find it. I ended up leaving without even finishing because I was so fed up.
    All I have heard concurs with JohnRamsey's experience. Terrible service to the point that you will probably leave without finishing anything. I heard she also can't suck d as well. Agreed to bbj with 300 for the hour but it was no to that and started with CBJ. She insists that you start standing up which could be hot if she was actually into it. I heard she would not allow you to sit or lay down even if your back was hurting. Her way or not at all.

    Complains right away and says "don't touch my hair" etc. After maybe one minute of CBJ says her jaw hurts already and she's done with CBJ. Insists that you start FS even if not ready yet. I heard dude asked for 100 back to just leave right then but she refused to return anything after maybe 2 minutes of time. Sounds like a total rip off and the poor service is in hopes of guys giving up and leaving early like what happened to Ramsey.

    I've learned that attractive 20 somethings with decent rates, that post multiple times a day, are many times those of such poor service. They count on their looks to keep bringing the suckers in, and not good reviews or repeat clientelle. I would completely avoid and certainly no money upfront ever with these girls.

  11. #26519

    Endless locations list

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineW  [View Original Post]
    One of my rules of thumb is if I go to the location spot in the ad and see three paragraphs I am generally going to pass. In my experience, those are either scammers people that aren't interested in giving good service, etc. Its just not worth it unless the are reviewed and verified.
    I was telling a similar provider to just list Chicagoland instead of having somebody scroll all the way down. Their location list takes up +80% of the ad space. She kept saying she needs to post every location. I told her it's annoying and most guys will go to the next ad. She didn't believe me. They just don't get it, not the sharpest tools in the shed.

  12. #26518

    Snow, sexy red, honey

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    The name is too common of a phrase to find any search results. Has anyone seen her? Maybe she used to go by a different name?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209220819
    The white girl i suspect used to go by Snow. Same crew, just looks to be a rebranding of some sort. They've been mentioned on here a few times. I have reviewed red and attempted to see Snow but was ghosted. the ad says ask for her by name because they all share the same phone or phone numbers.

  13. #26517

    Jen Rogers Park

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3720046

    She's been in the game a long time. I was hit with a big tax bill so have been going cheap lately and she is cheap. See the ad for rates. I did 30 min for 100.

    There are a lot of reviews of her at various points here and on TER. Because the name is too short, you need to search for Rogers Park. Most of those reviews say she is not the woman in the photo. The face photo is her. Why anyone would think the other photo that shows partial face and hair is her compared to the one full face photo shows an inability to read photos.

    The Good: DFK is good, BBBJ is very good, and that kitty is tight as hell. I am below average and junior fit very snug in that kitty. Nipples are smallish but responsible. All holes are open.

    The bad: dogs are active. I had one lick my foot while I was DATY. I read the reviews. I knew about the dogs. I didn't care. I was willing to have the experience because the experience only cost 100. Apartment smells like heavy smoke. If you have an SO, you will need to see her on a day when the SO isn't home so you can wash the clothes or you will need an excuse. Body is pear shaped. Not great.

    Other stuff: close to red line or parking is easy during day. I can't say about night since I saw her late afternoon. Neighborhood is safe. Apartment isn't pristine but it's not a drug house. As I said, she smokes and smokes weed but no other signs of problems. Dog beds all over the place. She is a talker. She talks a lot. I have no problem with that. But if talkers piss you off, she's no good.

    I won't repeat but I rarely repeat. If you have lower standards like I do right now, 100 is good. If you want to sit back and close your eyes, the BBBJ for 50 should be really good. I need FS so that deal isn't for me.

  14. #26516

    Location everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Just scroll through the pictures nits obviously a scam posting. Unless she can body morf and go from fat to skinny and black to Asian.
    One of my rules of thumb is if I go to the location spot in the ad and see three paragraphs I am generally going to pass. In my experience, those are either scammers people that aren't interested in giving good service, etc. Its just not worth it unless the are reviewed and verified.

  15. #26515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    The name is too common of a phrase to find any search results. Has anyone seen her? Maybe she used to go by a different name?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209220819
    Do you really think anyone does outcalls anywhere from Peotone to Wisconsin for a couple of hundred bucks, she would have that much tied up in gas and tolls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape