Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 37340
-
06-07-26 19:47 #36650Senior Member

Posts: 1170Tropical Touch
Has anyone been here? If so, how was it?
https://www.tropicaltouchspas.com/lo.../southgate-mi/
I'm thinking that someone reviewed this place quite a while back and if so, no extras were available. If there aren't extras, that's fine with me too. This place is close to my house and at this point, my primary goal is to get a good massage by a trained therapist.
-
06-07-26 19:01 #36649Senior Member

Posts: 1148I'm surprised that works for you. Whenever I'm taking a long time to burst during a BJ, they just start jackhammering with their hand.
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 17:59 #36648Senior Member

Posts: 926Empire
Wow. You're quite the trickster.
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 17:36 #36647Regular Member

Posts: 22That's fucking genius lmaooo I have to try that myself one of these days.
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 14:53 #36646Senior Member

Posts: 271New Empire
Went yesterday. A bit of a hard massage (I asked for light to medium). On the flip I use a trick to only pay for BJ. They always ask to do FS but I say no I won't last long. They start with CBJ and they get a little tired and say ok get on top and do me. 60 massage 100 top CBJ CFS.
-
06-07-26 12:16 #36645Regular Member

Posts: 27Health and Wellness in White Lake is really good at that. Those girls are not afraid to get their hands dirty.
Originally Posted by TigerMask4323
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 09:46 #36644Senior Member

Posts: 38Best l1 and tease for a visitor.
Who has the best l1, back door tease, and maybe prostate massage in town. Near Pontiac is a plus. Thank you. Can trade info about ohio if interested.
-
06-06-26 21:11 #36643Senior Member

Posts: 462Contact
Thai Bodywork and nails.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 19:36 #36642Senior Member

Posts: 462Pedicure & massage
I had a great deep tissue / Thai combination massage with pedicure afterwards last week. The location is in Madison heights and the provider is strictly professional (I think). She has a small suite that has the massage table on one side of the room and a pedicure station 5 feet from the massage table. Foot soak and scrub then pedicure. The massage is great but no hint of extras. 80 for the massage ($20 discount for first massage so 60) and 45 for pedicure.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 18:21 #36641Senior Member

Posts: 122Pedicure
Nothing yet.
Originally Posted by MSmithy
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 16:41 #36640Regular Member

Posts: 22How much did it cost for the CBJ / CFS? Is the BBBJ on the menu? Thanks!
Originally Posted by StormDaze
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 13:39 #36639Senior Member

Posts: 462Nuru
200, worth it in my opinion. Will return for it as well Nuru gel glides and no smell.
Originally Posted by SmegBoy
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting and be safe gents.
SN.
-
06-06-26 08:09 #36638Senior Member

Posts: 462Jenn C
Sorry rookie mistake! Here's the ad!
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-84364.html
-
06-06-26 01:33 #36637Regular Member

Posts: 11M spa new sweet June
Done today // lady takes me to room asks for house money, returns and gives me a great deep tissue massage like I have not had before! Did not know if there would be extras but on the flip she offered complete menu, I asked for CBJ and CFS. Both on the menu and it was a great time. Very skilled and energetic. No ask name /.
Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 00:00 #36636Senior Member

Posts: 125Jenn C
Have a link or number you can share. There seems to be a few "Jenn's discussed on this form. Sounds good, I would like to try for a visit.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




