Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36893

    Pedicure & massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Suggestions for.

    Anyone or anyplace I can get a pedicure with or without extras.

    TIA.

    I am in the Northwester corridor and troll towards Commerce & Novi.
    I had a great deep tissue / Thai combination massage with pedicure afterwards last week. The location is in Madison heights and the provider is strictly professional (I think). She has a small suite that has the massage table on one side of the room and a pedicure station 5 feet from the massage table. Foot soak and scrub then pedicure. The massage is great but no hint of extras. 80 for the massage ($20 discount for first massage so 60) and 45 for pedicure.

  2. #36892

    Pedicure

    Quote Originally Posted by MSmithy  [View Original Post]
    Did you find a place? That would be the perfect combo.

    Thanks.
    Nothing yet.

  3. #36891
    Quote Originally Posted by StormDaze  [View Original Post]
    Done today // lady takes me to room asks for house money, returns and gives me a great deep tissue massage like I have not had before! Did not know if there would be extras but on the flip she offered complete menu, I asked for CBJ and CFS. Both on the menu and it was a great time. Very skilled and energetic. No ask name /.
    How much did it cost for the CBJ / CFS? Is the BBBJ on the menu? Thanks!

  4. #36890

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by SmegBoy  [View Original Post]
    How much did the nuru set you back?
    200, worth it in my opinion. Will return for it as well Nuru gel glides and no smell.

    Happy hunting and be safe gents.

    SN.

  5. #36889

    Jenn C

    Sorry rookie mistake! Here's the ad!

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-84364.html

  6. #36888

    M spa new sweet June

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    I went recently. Older, stocky provider. Pretty decent massage, actually. After flip she was all business though, not a hint of GFE or even flirting. Visuals during CFS were not doing anything for me, so finished BBBJCIM. Had some oral skills, but every 3-4 minutes would stop and gargle at the in-room sink. I won't be repeating.
    Done today // lady takes me to room asks for house money, returns and gives me a great deep tissue massage like I have not had before! Did not know if there would be extras but on the flip she offered complete menu, I asked for CBJ and CFS. Both on the menu and it was a great time. Very skilled and energetic. No ask name /.

  7. #36887

    Jenn C

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I had my first massage from Jenn (man is she sexy) since before COVID (I had her Nuru a couple of weeks ago) today. It was a very good massage with a very capable finish (she's got good technique). Mutual touch was allowed but no fiv (I imagine YMMV). Her setup is very nice / comfortable and the parking is now in her driveway and not on the dirt side road as it was before COVID. I'm glad she's back and will be a regular again. I negotiated lower pricing. She was asking 200 and I told her that was ridiculous so she said she won't charge that anymore. She was charging that because that is what her sister was charging. I explained that her sister charged that for body slide.

    Be safe, have fun and happy hunting!

    SN.
    Have a link or number you can share. There seems to be a few "Jenn's discussed on this form. Sounds good, I would like to try for a visit.

  8. #36886
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I had my first massage from Jenn (man is she sexy) since before COVID (I had her Nuru a couple of weeks ago) today. It was a very good massage with a very capable finish (she's got good technique). Mutual touch was allowed but no fiv (I imagine YMMV). Her setup is very nice / comfortable and the parking is now in her driveway and not on the dirt side road as it was before COVID. I'm glad she's back and will be a regular again. I negotiated lower pricing. She was asking 200 and I told her that was ridiculous so she said she won't charge that anymore. She was charging that because that is what her sister was charging. I explained that her sister charged that for body slide.

    Be safe, have fun and happy hunting!

    SN.
    How much did the nuru set you back?

  9. #36885

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakland78  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to get with Alina as well. Couldn't find any reports on the forums so will be on lookout if there is anything on her.
    I have seen Riley before. If she is in her thirties (which I doubt) then she is 39 at best, but I am guessing mid to late forties. She has a very wrinkly face, but body is decent. It was a decent date, about mid-tier, but she didn't break the bank either.

  10. #36884

    Good vs Bad massage therapists

    Honestly, I was wondering if other people had similar experiences or if mine is unique to my own.

    I feel like the younger, cuter / prettier the girls are, the more annoying they are.

    And the older, heavier set women are honestly pretty great.

    Best masseuse I've ever had was this chubbier lady. It was my first time and she could tell I was nervous and she kept up some banter and jokes even though her English wasn't perfect. The massage felt amazing. Very high pressure yet didn't feel like torture. She even indulged in an odd request of mine without charging more.

    (For reference I requested a footjob and even though she was confused and laughing a bit, she still did it).

    On the complete other end of the spectrum is younger /"prettier" women.

    Insanely uncomfortable massages, assaulting the spine, the kidneys, not enough pressure in some places, too much in others, not doing the entire body, etc. Strictly business, they want money, obviously short you your time (pay for a 30 minute massage, get lucky if you make it to 20. Or more like 25 minutes if they decide to keep leaving the room to deal with other people.

    Then there's the haggling and upcharge for the simplest stuff. Had a really cute girl try to charge me thirty dollars more than usual for a simple handy (I really miss my old girl. I went here for years just for her but I think she's gone now.

    Not to mention how little they want to touch you. Whenever I get an older or chubbier woman they directly give a massage (and a good one at that). Hell they take the towel off you themselves because it's in the way. Whenever I get a younger girl, she places a towel over your entire body and constant towel readjusting. I bet half the time goes to just her moving the towel around. No actual teasing. I could Feel the scripted moments. Someone would come into the shop so she'd have to leave so she'd let her fingers linger on my calf as she leaves the room. At no other times would she even attempt anything sexy. My old girl? Holy moly she'd go for your privates by herself and had this crazy dance with her fingers to tease which frankly felt amazing by itself. These girls just do the massage then try to say 20 minutes in "oh your time is up. Oh you want extras? Well cough up more money, you're over the limit".

    I don't want to go too much into roaming especially because I don't know much about the topic but it feels like these girls would rather die than be there. My mood just dampers even if they don't say anything because you can just feel their aversion to the entire situation. Strictly business. They don't even try to have fun with it or even pretend.

    Now it could very well be because I'm not attractive, though I take care to groom myself and make sure I'm showered and smelling nice and clean so as not to bother them too much.

    But this latest visit I've just gone to has really put out the fire in my heart for wanting to go to these kinds of places again. I remember feeling warm and fuzzy with my old gal, and now I just feel annoyed, broke and disgusted (with them and myself) with all these new younger girls.

  11. #36883

    1 hr bodywork rate. Firm-deep tissue

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    What did you get her down to? I saw her a few weeks ago and she charged 160 for hhr.
    She agreed to 150/ hr.

  12. #36882

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I had my first massage from Jenn (man is she sexy) since before COVID (I had her Nuru a couple of weeks ago) today. It was a very good massage with a very capable finish (she's got good technique). Mutual touch was allowed but no fiv (I imagine YMMV). Her setup is very nice / comfortable and the parking is now in her driveway and not on the dirt side road as it was before COVID. I'm glad she's back and will be a regular again. I negotiated lower pricing. She was asking 200 and I told her that was ridiculous so she said she won't charge that anymore. She was charging that because that is what her sister was charging. I explained that her sister charged that for body slide.

    Be safe, have fun and happy hunting!

    SN.
    What did you get her down to? I saw her a few weeks ago and she charged 160 for hhr.

  13. #36881
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I had my first massage from Jenn (man is she sexy) since before COVID (I had her Nuru a couple of weeks ago) today. It was a very good massage with a very capable finish (she's got good technique). Mutual touch was allowed but no fiv (I imagine YMMV). Her setup is very nice / comfortable and the parking is now in her driveway and not on the dirt side road as it was before COVID. I'm glad she's back and will be a regular again. I negotiated lower pricing. She was asking 200 and I told her that was ridiculous so she said she won't charge that anymore. She was charging that because that is what her sister was charging. I explained that her sister charged that for body slide..
    Thanks for setting the stage on the pricing for rest of us. I have her on my go to list and plan to see her soon.

  14. #36880

    Commerce Jenn

    Glad you explained that her pricing was ridiculous. Similar experience, except I found her massage to be weak, and she just went into jackhammer mode on me. Like she was attempting to start a brush fire. I went in thinking 200 was for the body slide, but that was for basic services.

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I had my first massage from Jenn (man is she sexy) since before COVID (I had her Nuru a couple of weeks ago) today. It was a very good massage with a very capable finish (she's got good technique). Mutual touch was allowed but no fiv (I imagine YMMV). Her setup is very nice / comfortable and the parking is now in her driveway and not on the dirt side road as it was before COVID. I'm glad she's back and will be a regular again. I negotiated lower pricing. She was asking 200 and I told her that was ridiculous so she said she won't charge that anymore. She was charging that because that is what her sister was charging. I explained that her sister charged that for body slide.

    Be safe, have fun and happy hunting!

    SN.

  15. #36879

    Pedicure with extras

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Suggestions for.

    Anyone or anyplace I can get a pedicure with or without extras.

    TIA.

    I am in the Northwester corridor and troll towards Commerce & Novi.
    Did you find a place? That would be the perfect combo.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape