Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 823 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 12337
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11842

    Top 3?

    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    Some scouting/compiling

    Beauty: Jesse, Katie

    Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.

    Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.

    Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.

    Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.

    Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.
    What would you say are your best three from this list?

  2. #11841
    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    Some scouting/compiling

    Beauty: Jesse, Katie

    Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.

    Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.

    Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.

    Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.

    Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.
    Nice! I wonder where Bella is. She was my favorite from Candy.

  3. #11840

    Love and Enjoy

    Took a mid afternoon jaunt around 3 pm today. First stopped by Love. Sophia was working. Nice body but wasn't really that interested so I continued eastbound to Enjoy. At Enjoy was greeted by a woman in a towel that looked marginally better to me than Sophia. She showed me to a room and told me wait 20 mind. Which I did and perused previous reviews. Wasn't sure if that was Lisa but definitely was not looking for a mechanical session.

    Finally in strolls a larger breasted lady in a teddy. I thought this must be Camilla and it was. Out of the three of the afternoon she was the best looking imo. Unfortunately she had enough garlic on her breath to peel paint I advised her to go freshen up and come back. After negotiation it was. 5 to house and 1. 4 for BBBJ. I was looking forward to dfk but couldn't proceed, too garlic. That aside, the bbj was excellent and Camilla had a great body. BBBJ was CIM and she held it for a while. I paid for 30 minutes and didn't feel rushed but there was no massage whoch was also a disappointment. Camilla provided digits and improved pricing for a follow up visit. Quoted pricing was again. 5 for house + 1. 2 for everything else BBBJ kitty and Greek. It was included in that quote because she again repeated sucky pussy and butt. Probably won't repeat because I'm more escorts or CC than AMP but passing along for those seeking Greek. She's desparate for work and has texted me a cpl times since I left an hr ago. Wants me to repeat on Wed but may check out Beauty or Candy. Enjoy.

    Question for the locals, are there any Latin offerings locally? From the southwest and that's more my flavor.

  4. #11839
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    Went to Enjoy spa this morning. Saw a different girl Camilla. She looked very busty. Huge breasts. 5 feet 3 inches tall. 115 lbs. Curvy body. Not the skinny type. She had meats. She was my type. I asked her what she could offer. She told me Nuru massage, kissing, BJ and cfs. Greek was offered for extra money. It wanted that too. Too bad I didn't carry any extra on me. I had to settle with Nuru massage & standard cfs. Gave her the usual fee for 30 minutes. We got naked. She looked wild with her several Roses tattoos (on her body & arms). I kissed & played with huge breasts first & then went to the shower room. On that shower table, she rubbed me with her slippery breasts. What a great view. She rinsed off the gels on our bodies and took me back to the massage room. I spent a lot of times kissing & squeezing her huge breasts. We changed position. She gave me a wet BBBJ. As soon as she put a cover on me, I asked her to ride me. Another great view. We finished in K9 position.

    She has huge breasts, very good looking & easy too. I will bring extra next time. I want to dive into Greek with her.
    Are these huge breasts natural or man made?

  5. #11838
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacow0324  [View Original Post]
    Had my second visit today with Jess. Same hot body, like it just shouldn't be possible but it is. Service was better than the first time, seems once she has seen you, she is more open. Not open as in menu, but open as in personality. She was the first one to make small talk. Once we started getting down to business, she was more vocal as well. Not crazy nymph vocal but just signs and sounds to show she was enjoying it as much as I was.

    Error in my previous post, language barrier I guess. Who I thought sounded like Katie is actually Kelly. My bad. Anyways, she is not open for business for a few days due to her monthly. Plan to take a second visit with her when she is finished.
    I stopped in this AM to check out the talent and was met by Katie or whatever. I asked how many girls today and she said she was the only one today. Not great looking but good enough so I opted for the HH. Massage wasn't all that but then the tease and the flip. I offered 1.8 all in but she insisted on the full $$ so had to slip another. 2.

    Ok face, mediocre body with baby damage. Her large naturals were the best thing about her. Went for 69 but she slipped on the cover for CBJ. Lame. 69 for about a minute before she hopped off CFS. Beef curtains down there was all that appetizing anyways and slight signs of a hemorrhoid.

    She did enjoy a hard pounding in mult positions and I enjoyed grabbing onto her large naturals during as well. She likes to talk dirty in your ear which is kinda hot. Wasn't in the mood to go to long with her so blasted in the bag not shortly after. After cleaning us up, she mentioned the other girl Jess was there but said she was busy with a customer when I asked to say hi.

    On my way to wash my hands in the bathroom I peeked in and Saw Jess laying in bad under blankets, so not busy. We said hi be she didn't bother get out of bed so wasn't able to see how she looked. But her face alone was a lot better then Katie. I would not visit Katie again but might swing back for Jess if there were no other options.

  6. #11837
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    How are the looks on the talent at CNE? Been curious to check it out but usually the west side spots lack.
    I saw Lisa at Good last week and her service was not up to par. I think she is gone now.

  7. #11836
    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    Some scouting/compiling

    Beauty: Jesse, Katie

    Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.

    Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.

    Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.

    Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.

    Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.
    How are the looks on the talent at CNE? Been curious to check it out but usually the west side spots lack.

  8. #11835

    2nd visit. Beauty Spa. Jess

    Had my second visit today with Jess. Same hot body, like it just shouldn't be possible but it is. Service was better than the first time, seems once she has seen you, she is more open. Not open as in menu, but open as in personality. She was the first one to make small talk. Once we started getting down to business, she was more vocal as well. Not crazy nymph vocal but just signs and sounds to show she was enjoying it as much as I was.

    Error in my previous post, language barrier I guess. Who I thought sounded like Katie is actually Kelly. My bad. Anyways, she is not open for business for a few days due to her monthly. Plan to take a second visit with her when she is finished.

  9. #11834

    Milk Boy delivers

    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    Some scouting/compiling

    Beauty: Jesse, Katie

    Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.

    Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.

    Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.

    Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.

    Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.
    You are the GOAT. This the same Nancy as before?

    Any reviews on wonderland Spa? Out on sandy?

  10. #11833

    Booking deposit

    Well. I tried a few posts and all wanted a booking deposit ahead of time. Pretty easy to ferret out the scams. ALL booking deposits are scams. When you ask where they are located. They say Oregon. Then they cannot get the streets right or even a neighborhood. These posts pop up on social media and such. CL is good for them. So If you cannot drive to the place and hand them money. Do not send it. Just refreshing that rule.

  11. #11832

    Current talent

    Some scouting/compiling

    Beauty: Jesse, Katie

    Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.

    Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.

    Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.

    Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.

    Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.

  12. #11831

    Best Hot Spring on Foster

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLobster  [View Original Post]
    Went to look around for this months' sweet treats and came across this listing on where you sleep page.

    Sirvanasest. Com.

    Checked out the place without an appointment and it seems the girls posted was not present? Is this typical?
    Yeah visited it and turned out to be only 1 girl working. She's a wider egg roll type of gal if that's what your into.

  13. #11830

    Newish Ruse

    I don't recall exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was on Rub Rankings. There used to be several but I haven't seen these ads for a while. The websites all look virtually identical and feature models TGTBT (I'm sure stolen or AI generated).

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    How did you find this? I don't see a phone number or address. Is this a Chinese site? Thanks.

  14. #11829

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    Actually, there are several local shops that have almost identical websites that imply they are something more. For example: https://www.velvetallurelab.com/.

    This is the Love Spa on Powell. I've seen several others as well.
    How did you find this? I don't see a phone number or address. Is this a Chinese site? Thanks.

  15. #11828

    Newish Ruse

    Actually, there are several local shops that have almost identical websites that imply they are something more. For example: https://www.velvetallurelab.com/.

    This is the Love Spa on Powell. I've seen several others as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLobster  [View Original Post]
    Went to look around for this months' sweet treats and came across this listing on where you sleep page.

    Sirvanasest. Com.

    Checked out the place without an appointment and it seems the girls posted was not present? Is this typical?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape