Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 12339
-
06-09-26 13:15 #11844Regular Member

Posts: 21Anni is always fun. Only saw her once after her enhancement. Just eat your wheaties before seeing her.
Originally Posted by Mikehawk197
[View Original Post]
If I remember correctly, if this is the Nancy from the spot at 144/ division, then she is a service queen. May visit her soon.
Sasha / Sophia is one of my faves for BBJ/ cim. She let's me hold her head down.
I'm sure these other ladies are great, but I can't keep up with all the name changes sometime.
But I do wish I knew where Bella from kspa went to, Heidi / Wendy from beauty / love was my favorite tbh, and Zoey from love was great if she didn't talk.
-
06-09-26 10:02 #11843Senior Member

Posts: 502Camilla Natural Breasts?
Are the large breasts real or man-made?
Originally Posted by SirDixAlot
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 22:55 #11842Regular Member

Posts: 1Top 3?
What would you say are your best three from this list?
Originally Posted by HkdigWeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 21:16 #11841Regular Member

Posts: 9Nice! I wonder where Bella is. She was my favorite from Candy.
Originally Posted by HkdigWeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 20:38 #11840Senior Member

Posts: 355Love and Enjoy
Took a mid afternoon jaunt around 3 pm today. First stopped by Love. Sophia was working. Nice body but wasn't really that interested so I continued eastbound to Enjoy. At Enjoy was greeted by a woman in a towel that looked marginally better to me than Sophia. She showed me to a room and told me wait 20 mind. Which I did and perused previous reviews. Wasn't sure if that was Lisa but definitely was not looking for a mechanical session.
Finally in strolls a larger breasted lady in a teddy. I thought this must be Camilla and it was. Out of the three of the afternoon she was the best looking imo. Unfortunately she had enough garlic on her breath to peel paint I advised her to go freshen up and come back. After negotiation it was. 5 to house and 1. 4 for BBBJ. I was looking forward to dfk but couldn't proceed, too garlic. That aside, the bbj was excellent and Camilla had a great body. BBBJ was CIM and she held it for a while. I paid for 30 minutes and didn't feel rushed but there was no massage whoch was also a disappointment. Camilla provided digits and improved pricing for a follow up visit. Quoted pricing was again. 5 for house + 1. 2 for everything else BBBJ kitty and Greek. It was included in that quote because she again repeated sucky pussy and butt. Probably won't repeat because I'm more escorts or CC than AMP but passing along for those seeking Greek. She's desparate for work and has texted me a cpl times since I left an hr ago. Wants me to repeat on Wed but may check out Beauty or Candy. Enjoy.
Question for the locals, are there any Latin offerings locally? From the southwest and that's more my flavor.
-
06-08-26 16:39 #11839Regular Member

Posts: 20Are these huge breasts natural or man made?
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 15:15 #11838Senior Member

Posts: 996I stopped in this AM to check out the talent and was met by Katie or whatever. I asked how many girls today and she said she was the only one today. Not great looking but good enough so I opted for the HH. Massage wasn't all that but then the tease and the flip. I offered 1.8 all in but she insisted on the full $$ so had to slip another. 2.
Originally Posted by Wacow0324
[View Original Post]
Ok face, mediocre body with baby damage. Her large naturals were the best thing about her. Went for 69 but she slipped on the cover for CBJ. Lame. 69 for about a minute before she hopped off CFS. Beef curtains down there was all that appetizing anyways and slight signs of a hemorrhoid.
She did enjoy a hard pounding in mult positions and I enjoyed grabbing onto her large naturals during as well. She likes to talk dirty in your ear which is kinda hot. Wasn't in the mood to go to long with her so blasted in the bag not shortly after. After cleaning us up, she mentioned the other girl Jess was there but said she was busy with a customer when I asked to say hi.
On my way to wash my hands in the bathroom I peeked in and Saw Jess laying in bad under blankets, so not busy. We said hi be she didn't bother get out of bed so wasn't able to see how she looked. But her face alone was a lot better then Katie. I would not visit Katie again but might swing back for Jess if there were no other options.
-
06-08-26 09:23 #11837Senior Member

Posts: 349I saw Lisa at Good last week and her service was not up to par. I think she is gone now.
Originally Posted by Ebech
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 23:21 #11836Senior Member

Posts: 74How are the looks on the talent at CNE? Been curious to check it out but usually the west side spots lack.
Originally Posted by HkdigWeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 22:57 #11835Regular Member

Posts: 252nd visit. Beauty Spa. Jess
Had my second visit today with Jess. Same hot body, like it just shouldn't be possible but it is. Service was better than the first time, seems once she has seen you, she is more open. Not open as in menu, but open as in personality. She was the first one to make small talk. Once we started getting down to business, she was more vocal as well. Not crazy nymph vocal but just signs and sounds to show she was enjoying it as much as I was.
Error in my previous post, language barrier I guess. Who I thought sounded like Katie is actually Kelly. My bad. Anyways, she is not open for business for a few days due to her monthly. Plan to take a second visit with her when she is finished.
-
06-07-26 21:23 #11834Senior Member

Posts: 42Milk Boy delivers
You are the GOAT. This the same Nancy as before?
Originally Posted by HkdigWeed
[View Original Post]
Any reviews on wonderland Spa? Out on sandy?
-
06-06-26 15:11 #11833Senior Member

Posts: 1872Booking deposit
Well. I tried a few posts and all wanted a booking deposit ahead of time. Pretty easy to ferret out the scams. ALL booking deposits are scams. When you ask where they are located. They say Oregon. Then they cannot get the streets right or even a neighborhood. These posts pop up on social media and such. CL is good for them. So If you cannot drive to the place and hand them money. Do not send it. Just refreshing that rule.
-
06-06-26 13:26 #11832Senior Member

Posts: 84Current talent
Some scouting/compiling
Beauty: Jesse, Katie
Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.
Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.
Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.
Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.
Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.
-
06-06-26 12:51 #11831Senior Member

Posts: 60Best Hot Spring on Foster
Yeah visited it and turned out to be only 1 girl working. She's a wider egg roll type of gal if that's what your into.
Originally Posted by LuckyLobster
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 11:25 #11830Senior Member

Posts: 128Newish Ruse
I don't recall exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was on Rub Rankings. There used to be several but I haven't seen these ads for a while. The websites all look virtually identical and feature models TGTBT (I'm sure stolen or AI generated).
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






