Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 5630
-
06-21-26 23:14 #5495Senior Member

Posts: 37Legit Thai or deep tissue
I have this amazing ashiatsu thai walker and killer massage, but she's old and probably will be retired soon.
Where is the best legit massage, or heaven forbid not 90 yrs old and decent, maybe offering something else, but not fully. Needed.
-
06-21-26 18:13 #5494Regular Member

Posts: 17Legal or Not
Recently visited a new parlor. Just a small towel on table to cover with which I did not use. Therapist haphazadly covered my ass. Towel fell off right away and she made no move to place it back. At first she did not allow touching her at all. As the massage progressed I was able to touch and touch kinda high. On the flip covered me with that smae small towel which I removed immediately and she made no effort to replace. I asked for her to touch me, assured her I would not tell anyone, and promised a big tip (even stating a $ amount). She didn't get too close but brushed my johnson a couple times. I touched myself with a start of a DIY, but told her I needed some help. No repsone at all. Time was up. She pretty much stayed in the room while I dressed. I got the vibe that nothing more would ever be available.
Not like this isn't the first time I've had this experience.
I'm thinking this level of nudity can't be legal and is unethical for a licensed therapist. So what's the harm of doing more. If not a HE then some assiatnce to a DIY finish. FYI< I'm not against a DIY if there's some sensuality.
-
06-17-26 17:58 #5493Senior Member

Posts: 350Cleared
All clear. Her box is no longer full. LMAO.
Originally Posted by SealColeman
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 09:47 #5492Regular Member

Posts: 8Woozer, your box is full.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 00:09 #5491Senior Member

Posts: 350Yes
I have been to the place next to the big grocery store. Had fun both trips and girls were nice.
Originally Posted by SealColeman
[View Original Post]
DM if you want more.
W Buck.
-
06-16-26 09:02 #5490Regular Member

Posts: 8Owatonna
Has anyone visited either of the 2 parlors there recently? I went to bridge st by the dam 3 years ago or so, lots of teasing, but no L1 from Mia, I believe. Place on the south end on cedar was 5 years ago and no dice. If anyone has any intel, would appreciate it. PM is fine if you don't want to post. Thanks in advance!
-
06-09-26 18:34 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 48Rm
Years ago, it used to be a good way to get intel on AMPs, but now the site seems pretty dead for info around here at least. It wasn't a bad idea to subscribe for a month then cancel once you got some good leads back when it was $15 month. Now it's $50/ month, Hard pass for me. Also, In my experience, sometimes the Non-erotic tag wasn't 100% accurate. It might have taken a couple tries on some of them, but I went to a few places like that and left happy.
Originally Posted by Buzz2125
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 15:30 #5488Regular Member

Posts: 17Rubmaps Non-Erotic
I think Rubmaps subscription is way overpriced for the lack of participation and posting. But for what parlors were listed, it used to say non-erotic and that feature seems to be gone. I have a subscription just don't pay for the VIP. If you were logged in, it would at least display non-erotic and would give you kind of a clue what to expect.
-
06-06-26 16:20 #5487Senior Member

Posts: 185There is a girl name Kay that does a good massage. Not sure if she still there though. From my experience most of the massage done at the AMP are mediocre at best. I still yet to find someone who does a really great massage and is still young at the AMP.
Originally Posted by JButter9
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 14:27 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 89Anyone there that actually gives good massages as well?
Originally Posted by CashMoney27
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 11:12 #5485Senior Member

Posts: 198New leads
I found a few new google listings that may warrant some trying out.
Nikhom in Columbia Heights (I mentioned this one already. I never got to check it out).
Sen Miao in Fridley. Dinky looking office building. My favorite kind.
Rose Tea in Woodbury. We all know Woodbury is a hostile wasteland, so not hoping for much.
Restart Day Spa in Edina. Honestly, probably legit.
Heaven and Home in Robbinsdale. This one is odd since it's more like a group of independent therapists. Could be a good sign, but it's not Asian run for sure.
I'm pretty tired of TOFTT anymore LOL. I won't be checking any of these myself. But if anyone feels like doing a little TOFTT exploration, here's a starting point.
-
06-06-26 10:17 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 79Vicki is leaving. May already be gone. Pretty sure this was her last week. Surprised she was never mentioned here.
Originally Posted by CashMoney27
[View Original Post]
Have you seen the other "newish" girl there? The one with shorter hair? Also wondering who will replace Vicki.
-
06-05-26 23:22 #5483Senior Member

Posts: 29Innovation
Ok, tried innovation.
Originally Posted by RayGun123
[View Original Post]
Good: left happy, table was very comfortable, and massage was pretty good.
Bad: price point is too high. 70 for 30 min and 90 for hour. Lady is easily in her mid to late 60's.
I don't totally regret it since my back was hurting and I wanted a decent rub down, but probably not going to repeat that price point.
-
06-05-26 14:33 #5482Senior Member

Posts: 185If you don't care for a massage because is so below average but more focus on the finished and extras I would suggest Vicky.
Originally Posted by JButter9
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 13:34 #5481Senior Member

Posts: 89Bville
Anything recent in Burnsville? Never been to kings, is it worth a go still?











Reply With Quote




