Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 10215
-
06-08-26 13:30 #10065Regular Member

Posts: 17Salem
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...w/957525940812
She's a Caucasian and looking decent. She started off a BBBJ but said no cim. About 5 min later, I told her to cover and keep sucking head. She obliged. FFed her face and I filled the bag. She's one and done. I don't think I'll go back. Because she has a bad attitude and she kept trying to upsell.
-
06-08-26 08:18 #10064Senior Member

Posts: 164Link not working.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 02:14 #10063Senior Member

Posts: 601I can't find any ads for her that are recent. Any chance you could link one please.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 02:05 #10062Senior Member

Posts: 135Redz
She's not 24. Redz is late 20's last I seen her she was a nurse at inspira vineland she work per diem or part time, that's why she used to not let you bring drugs to her house in millville. It's her real ad she works at another house that seems to be used as a brothel, she's just very very small and looks very young and we all know mongers love a young girl. Still let's you have your way with her but I stopped seeing her 1. 45 min to far to drive 2. Didn't appreciate how she tried to put me in raw I moved and put the condom on after we were done she had all this blood in her thong no pad or anything. But a really cool person and ask her to watch her only fans while she services you, some wild stuff.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 20:39 #10061Senior Member

Posts: 428MILF in Ocean County
This post is for someone who asked me about this MILF a while ago. She is in Ocean County, working out of her home mostly, unless she is having a room in a different location.
She is legit, loves to get down and dirty, however there is a caveat, she has a hubby and he loves to watch when she is getting pounded. I personally never had an issue with him, as long as you are respectful, everything will be OK. She loves "Big" and I mean big LOL, I'm above average and she loves it. I hope that helps. YMMV.
As a side note, she gave me her Reddit handle and that's were we connect. If you see her ask her for her handle. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bricktownship-nj/female-escorts/sunday-incall-ready-now-/001338136205
-
06-07-26 20:31 #10060Senior Member

Posts: 428Age
Nikki (Redz) is 24 years old. She used to post very graphic pics even showing her face. She also had very interesting photos on X, but now she hides her face because she has a serious job, and a lot of people visit that place, I guess she is being vary careful in case someone she knows from work sees her ad. She has been more of an UTR lately, and post on Skip on and off. Nikki is a No holds barred kind of girl, a very rare find.
Originally Posted by Brianq
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 20:19 #10059Senior Member

Posts: 50Tiffany Rose
Used to see Tiffany years ago. She's been around forever, I don't know how she's holding up these days but the decline started some time ago.
Originally Posted by TeabagMe2
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 09:44 #10058Senior Member

Posts: 212She hasn't posted in 2 or 3 weeks. She has taken breaks that were a few months long before. At least from posting ads. I noticed more and more girls are taking down old ads now before posting new ones. Don't count her out, just keep an eye out. I should also point out that last year a monger reported her boyfriend tried to crawl into the the room through the bathroom window during his date. So some guys would only see her for outcalls / car dates after that. It was soon after that she took 3 month break from posting ads.
Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 07:48 #10057Regular Member

Posts: 5Tiffany Rose
Anyone see her. Also noticed different numbers to call.
-
06-06-26 00:24 #10056Senior Member

Posts: 56Blonde Russian
Shame she's out of the game, I would have enjoyed that.
Originally Posted by RobSolt1708
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 18:22 #10055Senior Member

Posts: 43Blonde Russian Cherry Hill
Anyone know what happened to the blonde Russian girl from Cherry Hill? She was one of my all time favorites. I would see her once a month or so. It seems her phone is disconnected and I haven't seen her post in a few weeks. Any info would be appreciated!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/207676995
-
06-03-26 10:48 #10054Senior Member

Posts: 39Anybody seen this chick stephanie out of AC
Anybody seen this chick stephanie out of AC? Big tits in this particular ad. This is the link https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan.../799557041261. The phone number pulls up some ads for a different chick name "Bionca" that has a similar body type but doesn't look are voluptuous. Could a catfish situation or something.
-
06-02-26 18:25 #10053Senior Member

Posts: 627The fourth Thursday of April every year is Bring Your Child to Work Day.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
That was probably your mistake right there.
-
06-02-26 15:01 #10052Senior Member

Posts: 128Baby in room
I saw her about 4-5 years ago in South Jersey area. I remember she tried to service me with her baby on the other bed right next to us. I just couldn't do it. Never really felt the urge to go back either.
Originally Posted by DuceMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 11:07 #10051Regular Member

Posts: 18Guess my age
I saw her about 8 years ago. She has been 20 years old for 10 years now. I should reach out to her to find out about her fountain of youth!
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




