Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    Alright gentlemen. Got a bit of TH info for you.

    Met Marie at a multi-unit house on the near south side. She was pleasant, accommodating, and I enjoyed myself. She prefers women and doesn't really have a girly demeanor if that makes a difference to you. The house was also not as clean as I'd prefer. That said, she may not be able to use that place anymore due to roommate drama.

    There are three other girls who work out of the same location. I met and spoke with two of them. They don't currently have ads up but they are working on it. I will probably visit both of them if I get the opportunity. They both seem to have good attitudes.

    These three also told me a bit about the 4th girl, Leah. She does have an ad up and from what these girls are saying she may cash and dash or have her BF bang on the door to escort you out after you give over the money. Sometimes she does the session. So its hit or miss. I heard this from Marie, then separately from the other two. So it so seems its probably true. I will be avoiding Leah. She's a light skin black or mixed girl and may have fake pics or pics of other girls on her ad. She's the one on the lease and the one starting drama with the other girls (according to these three). I guess I'd just recommend caution.
    Do you know if Marie has an OF account? TIA.

  2. #235

    Terre haute

    I've been out of this for a few years. But now my wife has passed away. So I'm needing some well you know. Can you guys please direct me to where I might get some no drama you know. Prefer big boobs but not a must. Guys please help me I've been out of this for a few years.

  3. #234

    The Other Two

    The other two girls got ads up. Chocolate and Jade. Met them both and enjoyed the experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    Alright gentlemen. Got a bit of TH info for you.

    Met Marie at a multi-unit house on the near south side. She was pleasant, accommodating, and I enjoyed myself. She prefers women and doesn't really have a girly demeanor if that makes a difference to you. The house was also not as clean as I'd prefer. That said, she may not be able to use that place anymore due to roommate drama.

    There are three other girls who work out of the same location. I met and spoke with two of them. They don't currently have ads up but they are working on it. I will probably visit both of them if I get the opportunity. They both seem to have good attitudes.

    These three also told me a bit about the 4th girl, Leah. She does have an ad up and from what these girls are saying she may cash and dash or have her BF bang on the door to escort you out after you give over the money. Sometimes she does the session. So its hit or miss. I heard this from Marie, then separately from the other two. So it so seems its probably true. I will be avoiding Leah. She's a light skin black or mixed girl and may have fake pics or pics of other girls on her ad. She's the one on the lease and the one starting drama with the other girls (according to these three). I guess I'd just recommend caution.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260721_173440_Samsung Browser.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260721_173332_Samsung Browser.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260721_173536_Samsung Browser.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260721_173319_Samsung Browser.jpg‎  

  4. #233

    Marie and Company

    Alright gentlemen. Got a bit of TH info for you.

    Met Marie at a multi-unit house on the near south side. She was pleasant, accommodating, and I enjoyed myself. She prefers women and doesn't really have a girly demeanor if that makes a difference to you. The house was also not as clean as I'd prefer. That said, she may not be able to use that place anymore due to roommate drama.

    There are three other girls who work out of the same location. I met and spoke with two of them. They don't currently have ads up but they are working on it. I will probably visit both of them if I get the opportunity. They both seem to have good attitudes.

    These three also told me a bit about the 4th girl, Leah. She does have an ad up and from what these girls are saying she may cash and dash or have her BF bang on the door to escort you out after you give over the money. Sometimes she does the session. So its hit or miss. I heard this from Marie, then separately from the other two. So it so seems its probably true. I will be avoiding Leah. She's a light skin black or mixed girl and may have fake pics or pics of other girls on her ad. She's the one on the lease and the one starting drama with the other girls (according to these three). I guess I'd just recommend caution.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260718_150911_Samsung Browser.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260718_151021_Samsung Browser.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260718_150850_Samsung Browser.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260718_151008_Samsung Browser.jpg‎  

  5. #232

    SA Dixie

    Curious if anyone has ever seen Dixie? Is she real? Is she worth it? PM if you prefer.

  6. #231

    Ava. I notice the 5th picture I've seen before

    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    I realize not a lot of options nor do many post anymore, but I thought I would ask anyway. I will be in TH on business next week, does anyone have experience with any of these providers:

    Ava.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/terre...-/348483807037

    Honey.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/terre...-/162839170561

    Sage.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/champ...a/869766873606

    Samara.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/terre...-/312222476090

    Chloe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/terre...-/288944860453

    I'm from Northwest Indiana, so if need any recommendations I have several good options, I can recommend, even a few UTR's.

    Thanks for your help!

    MWV.
    Looking at the "Ava" ad I notice the 5th picture I've seen several years ago and have it on my computer in the Jazmine Smith folder. Yeah I'm a pervert and have a billion others under the provider's names. Never got to see her. Anyway she was Jazmine Smith out of Detroit who now goes by Nikki / Sweet Nikki out of Tampa, FL.
    Jazmine Smith's picture.
    https://ladys.one/detroit/jazmine-sm...vert-gallery-5
    Her current Tryst site:
    https://tryst.link/escort/nikki_sweet

    Her Tryst site doesn't say anything about visiting Terre Haute so we can assume that picture was stolen.
    Other than that no personal experience since I'm in Indy and don't really have any skin in the game over there.

  7. #230

    Recommendations

    I realize not a lot of options nor do many post anymore, but I thought I would ask anyway. I will be in TH on business next week, does anyone have experience with any of these providers:

    Ava.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/terre...-/348483807037

    Honey.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/terre...-/162839170561

    Sage.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/champ...a/869766873606

    Samara.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/terre...-/312222476090

    Chloe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/terre...-/288944860453

    I'm from Northwest Indiana, so if need any recommendations I have several good options, I can recommend, even a few UTR's.

    Thanks for your help!

    MWV.

  8. #229

    Pretty Jay

    https://tryst.link/escort/aprettyjay

    Went to see Jay and she's a pretty fun chick. She's a bit pricey and doesn't offer DATY says that's gf shit but overall a great experience.

  9. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    If anyone in TH has a line on a local SB or UTR girl who is fun and reasonable, I would be grateful to hear about it. Its a college town. Has OF killed all the college girl action?
    I've got a couple leads on Seeking that probably fit your description. DM me if you want to discuss.

  10. #227

    UTR or SB?

    If anyone in TH has a line on a local SB or UTR girl who is fun and reasonable, I would be grateful to hear about it. Its a college town. Has OF killed all the college girl action?

  11. #226

    Selena

    So, she's the girl in the pics. Pretty. Petite. Great tits. She arrived as promised and generally on time. Has a pleasant enough attitude overall.

    She's also a rigid clock watcher. Timer goes off and everything stops. She didn't want to talk about anything she likes or any experiences she has had. When I asked what she liked the answer was always simply "money". Nothing really kills the mood faster. She also doesn't like those nice titties touched. So that was disappointing. She has no idea how to give a hand job.

    She has to be the best looking girl in town, but I doubt Ill repeat. I will probably try to find someone on a sugar website.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aute/203864778#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260316_220624_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260316_220630_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  12. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    Real. Looks like pics. Was a short car play visit but she seemed pretty cool. Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aute/199538119
    She has changed her name to Carmel and changed numbers. I contacted her at the new number and set up an outcall to my hotel. When she arrived she thought it was too far to walk from the parking lot to the building. So, she left. She had a pretty bad attitude about it in texts. She was actually there. I saw her pull in and I watched her leave. Not sure what her deal is, but I find her difficult to deal with.

  13. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetter  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her twice, and both times she asked for a d*ck pick with money in the pic. Obviously not going to happen. How did you navigate that?
    I don't remember. Probably just sent it. Hard to prove its my dick and the number is a burner number.

  14. #223

    Lenay

    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    Real. Looks like pics. Was a short car play visit but she seemed pretty cool. Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aute/199538119
    I've contacted her twice, and both times she asked for a d*ck pick with money in the pic. Obviously not going to happen. How did you navigate that?

  15. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    Real. Looks like pics. Was a short car play visit but she seemed pretty cool. Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aute/199538119
    May not repeat. Apparently I annoyed her by asking too many questions over text. Maybe an attitude problem or maybe I'm just annoying. I still think she's worth a try if you're interested.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape