Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 58 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 18670
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17815

    I stoplped back at Gem spa agian too. Different girrl now

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.gemspaaz.com/

    I went to Gem Spa yesterday on the recommendation of Eastside Jack. It is located in a crappy strip mall West of downtown Glendale. If you live in the area take surface streets but if you are coming from North or East take the freeways. The street lights located five feet apart on Glendale Avenue drove me fucking nuts. Unfortunately, I did not get lucky and meet Lucky. However, I did meet Mido, a Chinese woman in her 40's. Pretty face, small tits, and cute little butt on her. She gave a horrible body rub with her hands that was in no way a massage. On the flip things improved a lot. The lady gave a stellar BBBJ with great attention to my whole crotch. One of the best blowjobs I have ever received at an AMP. Mido slapped on a bag and rode me for a long time. She wanted me to suck her tits while she rode me but I was too tall with her little legs to reach them. We finished in K9 which was a great view. I recommend her for the BBBJ and CFS, but her lame attempt at a massage was terrible. I paid $40 to the house for a half hour and gave her $160. I left feeling drained in a good way. Be safe, lads.
    Yes, gone. I came back here 2 days ago and it was a different girl. I asked for the young girl named Lucky. The older girl at front led me back and I thought I was getting lucky girl again, but she was gone. I probably got the same girl as you. I forgot her name. She was pretty good performance wise, small boobs and no baby damage. The mamasan was also out of town this week, so I couldn't ask about the line up. I heard some of my ATF are back in town yesterday in Glendale & Peoria, so I'm visiting them the rest of this month.

  2. #17814

    Gilbert / baseline. SE corner?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeelLover  [View Original Post]
    Just want to know if anyone has been there? What level is it? Would be looking for L1 only but with quality massage. I went in on Thursday afternoon around 4 or 5 and a shall we say not so attractive (ok not attractive at all) lady came out-probably just the Mamasan?. I didn't have time to stay anyway that afternoon. Place did look nice I will say.

    Sounds like Facial massage and spa on Gilbert and Baseline (with Amy?) is the place I need to try. Reports are old and limited there though.
    Drove by several hunting grounds in area, wondering if that's the one your referring too (Amy) .

    Been there some seasons back and it was hit or miss at the time.

    Need to try out for verification. Will let you guys know.

    Happy Hunting.

  3. #17813
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Infinity's Angel of the Month: New York City Superstar Joy

    The NYC Backstory:

    Quote Originally Posted by HeelLover  [View Original Post]
    Joy Massage? Just want to know if anyone has been there.
    I don't know about a Joy Massage.

    I do know about a Joy at Infinity.

    And after spending an hour with her, I think I understand why she's been doing so well at the NYC spa where she normally works.

    The wait is over. Infinity's newest lineup has arrived.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman8899  [View Original Post]
    I will say the talent in NYC is beyond expectations. The girls in the photos here are the actual girls in NYC.
    For once, the photos aren't lying.

    Guys who have spent time around NYC agencies will probably recognize the type immediately. The usual game around here in the AZ spas is getting a set of photos that vaguely resemble the girl who eventually opens the door. Joy is one of the rare cases where reality actually cooperates.

    Not to sound like a Spotify algorithm, but if your spa playlist contains classics like Bobo, Mia, or Cindy, you'll probably understand the appeal of Joy's melody immediately. I swear they build these NYC girls differently.

    The Basics:

    Name: Joy.

    Address: Infinity Spa, 514X W. Peoria Ave #120 (left of Lone Wolf).

    Appearance:

    Height: 5'3".

    Age: Looks late 20's to early 30's. Looks around the same age as Eva, or maybe a few years older than Leah.

    Weight: Around 100-110 pounds.

    Cup Size: MM D's. Fantastically exquisite Golden Globes. Praise to her doctor!

    Menu: Standard Infinity menu options available. Massage, BBBJ, CFS, DFK, CIM, GFE, 69, BLS, TS.

    Extra Menu: None.

    Price: $260 all in ($60 house + $180 tip + $20 extra at the end for going above and beyond).

    Session Length: 1 hour.

    Verdict: Joy is one of those girls who starts making more sense the longer the appointment goes on. Very attractive, easy to be around, and clearly experienced at creating the kind of session that keeps guys coming back. The table shower alone is worth the price of admission, and her overall Sichuan personality stayed spicy and engaging from start to finish. If you're the type who prioritizes service and looks over conversation, Joy is an easy repeat. After meeting her, it's not hard to understand how she's managed to stay popular at a high-volume NYC shop for over a year.

    Overall Evaluation: Looks: 9/10, Service: 9/10, Attitude: 9/10, Table Shower: 10/10.

    TLDR Summary:
    • Joy feels less like a random new arrival and more like a proven veteran from a highly competitive NYC spa.
    • Very attractive girl-next-door look. Soft eyes, natural beauty, elegant vibe, and excellent eye contact. If Dream is a 10, I'd put Joy around a 9 physically.
    • Service is where she really shines. If Dream and Eva are 10's, Joy is comfortably in the same conversation at a 9.
    • Table shower is absolutely worth experiencing. She's got a few unique moves that veterans will appreciate immediately.
    • English is limited, but effort, enthusiasm, and chemistry more than compensate.
    • Strong GFE-style energy once she gets comfortable. The more rapport develops, the more expressive and interactive she becomes.
    • One of those girls who quietly builds repeat clientele rather than relying purely on looks.
    • Apparently spends most of her time at a major NYC agency where girls survive by generating repeat business. She's been there over a year and is reportedly one of their more popular providers. Explains a lot.
    • At a certain point, roster depth becomes a competitive advantage. Infinity appears to have reached that point.
    • The funny thing about Joy is that she doesn't get you in the first five minutes. She gets you in the last five.

    Note: The review stops here if you don't like reading. Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200.

    If you like reading, please continue.

    Session Details:

    Every now and then Infinity gets a new arrival that generates a little buzz before most guys have had a chance to meet her. Joy was one of those girls. I actually got the recommendation directly from the MMS, who told me I should take her for a spin. That's usually enough to get my attention, but not enough to get my endorsement. The Valley has no shortage of pretty girls. Looking good in a photo and generating repeat traffic are two very different things. After spending some time with Joy, I think I understand why she was being recommended.

    First impressions were good. She definitely passes the eye test. If Dream is still my personal 10, I'd probably put Joy somewhere around a 9 physically. Not quite Dream-level, but attractive in her own right. Soft eyes, pretty face, elegant girl-next-door vibes, a figure that immediately explains why she's getting attention, and one of those women who somehow becomes more attractive once you're actually sitting across from her. The eye contact stood out immediately. Not forced. Not performative. Just natural. The funny thing is that while her appearance is what initially gets your attention, it wasn't really what stayed with me afterward.

    What surprised me more was the experience itself. One thing I've learned over the years is that looks and repeat traffic are only loosely connected. Some girls win the beauty contest. Some girls win the repeat-customer contest. The second category usually makes more money. Joy feels much closer to the second category. If Dream and Eva are my personal 10's for service, I'd put Joy around a 9. The table shower alone deserves mention. Without giving away the entire scouting report, she's got a few unique moves that separate her from the standard Infinity experience. At one point she pulled out a technique that completely caught me off guard and had me wondering how many other guys had walked out of that room wearing the exact same grin. Veterans will know exactly what I mean. Newer hobbyists will probably figure it out pretty quickly.

    The funny thing about Joy is that she doesn't get you in the first five minutes. She gets you in the last five.

    During the table shower we ended up chatting a little, and she mentioned she's originally from Sichuan. That actually felt strangely fitting. Sichuan is famous for spicy food, and Joy has a bit of that same energy. Warm. Spicy. Playful. A little mischievous. Just enough firecracker to keep things interesting. The kind of personality that grows on you the longer you're around it. Some girls make their entire first impression in the first five minutes. Joy felt more like the opposite. The longer the session went on, the more of her personality started showing through. By the end, the Sichuan comparison didn't feel accidental. It felt accurate.

    Her English isn't particularly strong, but honestly it never felt like a limitation. Some girls communicate through conversation. Others communicate through enthusiasm, attentiveness, effort, and energy. Joy is very fluent in that language. (She's also fluent in the language of DFK, TS, and BBBJ, but that goes without saying for Infinity girls.) She was warm throughout the entire session and seemed genuinely invested in making sure I was enjoying myself rather than simply moving from checkpoint to checkpoint. Another thing I noticed was how responsive she was to chemistry. The more comfortable things became, the more engaged and expressive she became as well. If you're someone who values interaction and connection over simply running through a menu, that's probably a positive signal.

    The funniest realization happened at the very end. As she walked me toward the exit wrapped in nothing but a towel and still smiling, we ended up talking a little more. That's when I learned she normally works for one of the major NYC agencies and only came to Arizona because she wanted a change of scenery. Apparently the shop she works at back home is one of those high-volume locations where girls don't survive very long unless they consistently generate repeat business. Joy has been there for over two years and, apparently she's one of the more popular girls there.

    At that point the entire session suddenly made sense.

    The confidence.

    The polish.

    The service.

    The way she controls the room without ever making it feel like she's controlling the room.

    Girls don't last long in those environments by accident. At a certain point repeated outcomes stop looking like luck and start looking like pattern recognition.

    That's what Joy felt like.

    Not a lucky appointment.

    Not a hot streak.

    Not a one-off experience.

    A professional who has spent years learning exactly what keeps customers coming back.

    The Valley keeps producing contenders.

    Infinity keeps collecting them.

    At a certain point, roster depth becomes a competitive advantage. Infinity appears to have reached that point.

    I had a very Cozy time with Joy. YMMV.

    If I happen to see her again in the future, I'll definitely be jumping for Joy.

  4. #17812

    Joy Massage? Gilbert and Southern (close to Zia)

    Just want to know if anyone has been there? What level is it? Would be looking for L1 only but with quality massage. I went in on Thursday afternoon around 4 or 5 and a shall we say not so attractive (ok not attractive at all) lady came out-probably just the Mamasan?. I didn't have time to stay anyway that afternoon. Place did look nice I will say.

    Sounds like Facial massage and spa on Gilbert and Baseline (with Amy?) is the place I need to try. Reports are old and limited there though.

  5. #17811
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    AMP roulette strikes again.

    The more exploring people do, the more they seem to appreciate why Eva at Infinity keeps getting mentioned over and over again.

    Sometimes comparison shopping is the best advertising.

    Sometimes the fastest way to appreciate your favorite provider is to spend a day looking for a replacement.

    Funny how the search for something better keeps sending people back to the same place.
    Of course everyone is intitled to their opinion. But (IMHO) I have to 100% disagree. I pretty much stay away from the "popular" places and popular names. I have checked them out from time to time because the stories make them out to be Pent House pets. And really have not been as impressed as the stories make them out to be.

    Venturing into the unknown and finding gold with no previous stories to set expectations and dampen the mood (to me) is more fun. I almost don't want to know what the experience is going to be like prior to meeting. More exciting to "find out".

    Also. Some of why'alls scales are broken. A 10 is being giving out like 6's around here and it still seems strange (to me) that all of a sudden two different girls from the same place get glowing ATF type reviews within a very short time of the same day. Smells very shill-ish to me. I am wondering if some guys are bartering "review" deals or something. IDK. Don't really care as I don't typically go to those places.

    BTW. So you don't think I am just some blowhard. (some probably do anyway). Even though I don't post much. I do give out a tip here and there. I gave you all the tip on Karen at Lotus. (no longer there) if you missed out you missed out. Right now why'all are sleeping on Flamingo (G /51). Other than a table shower being available. Dream and Kelly have absolutely nothing on Yuki. Especially in the looks and skin. She darn near seems like an AI girl.

    I will let one of you lucky brave souls write the stories. Or keep Yuki UTR for all I care. I am on to my next adventure. Peace out.

  6. #17810
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 3

    Sasa Spa Yumi

    Stopped by to see Yumi at Sasa Spa. Reports on her are very accurate. Beautiful, petite with a nice body. I opted for the hour. When we got in the room I asked if they have a TS and she said they do. Off to the shower room. When she took off her towel and I got a look at her body. I was already hard and she commented your excited baby!! She did all the normal Ts things but the highlight for me was her titty fucking me. She wax really getting into it and I almost lost it. I stopped her and told her let's go back to the room. When we got in the room we started in 69 for a little bit until she put the condom on and climbed on top of me. This girl can definitely ride you. We got into a good rhythm with body slapping. Good thing it was slow because it was loud. I had her lay down to finish her in missionary while DFK her. We still had some time left and she insisted on giving me a massage. If you're looking for a good looking provider with great service I recommend her like others have. We weren't interrupted at all and I got my full hour.

  7. #17809

    Cloud Massage Kelly

    I heard Kelly was in town for the month, so I made my way over. Any of you who haven't experienced this beautiful lady, look up Charmane Star, she has the exact body as hers with a lovely face as well. It's been a year since she was here and I think she remembered me (or did a great job of faking it) and gave me a long sensual DFK as she entered the room. The place has new owners so they are / will be remodeling it she told me as we headed to a stand-up shower. The shower was nice with a great BBBJ preview with plenty of eye contact. Back to the room and we just continued with more DFK until I got her on the bed and dined away on her delicious, shaven cookie. She got up and spun around for a prolonged 69 until she hopped off, applied the rubber and some lube and lowered herself on my rock-hard shaft. With the sight of those natural titties bouncing around, I knew I had to take control, or I would lose it quick. I got her into standing where I pounded away for a bit and then got on the "bed" and spooned her until I dropped a huge load in the bag. We rested for a bit and caught up with her telling me she will only be here for the month. Another quick shower and I was on my way. It was $70 house and I gave her $220 tip. I will be back to see this luscious beauty before she leaves.

  8. #17808
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    My Wallet Already Knows How This Story Ends.

    Every shop has a girl that makes you slow down for a second.

    At Red 8, that girl might be Lola.

    The funny thing about Lola is that the obvious things aren't what make her memorable.

    You notice the blonde hair.

    You notice the curves.

    You notice the confident smile.

    You think you have the scouting report figured out.

    Then she walks into the room.

    Different story.

    Lola has the kind of look that immediately grabs your attention and refuses to give it back. Most guys will notice the figure first. Curvy in all the right places, she carries herself with the relaxed confidence of a woman who's spent years watching men underestimate just how much trouble they're about to get themselves into.

    Big eyes. Exotic features. A playful smile that always feels like she's one joke ahead of everyone else.

    But what really stands out isn't the appearance.

    It's the way she carries herself.

    She doesn't have that stiff, overly polished vibe some girls develop after spending too long in the industry.

    She's warm.

    Approachable.

    Dangerously easy to talk to.

    The kind of woman who can have a room full of guys convinced she's paying special attention to them personally.

    And honestly?

    She might be.

    What stood out to me wasn't just the appearance.

    There are plenty of attractive women working in this business.

    What separates Lola is the energy.

    She genuinely seems happy to be there.

    The conversations flow naturally. The flirting feels effortless. The entire interaction has a relaxed confidence to it that makes it surprisingly easy to forget you're watching the clock.

    A lot of girls rely on looks.

    Lola combines the looks with personality.

    That's usually where things get expensive.

    The veteran hobbyists already know how this story ends.

    You stop by because you're curious.

    You leave understanding why the regulars keep coming back.

    Some girls get attention.

    Some girls build fan clubs.

    Lola feels like she's headed toward the second category.

    Appearance-wise, she really does feel like a curvy Latina trapped in a Chinese girl's body.

    It also doesn't hurt that Lola is an absolute service queen.

    For those looking for a relaxing summer vacation in Europe, look no further. Lola is more than happy to give you the complete tour of Greece.

    She's also got a reputation for a particularly impressive deep-throat skill set. For the DT enthusiasts out there, she might be about as close to a dream scenario as you'll find.

    I'll be repeating with her as often as my wallet allows this month.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gato007  [View Original Post]
    On business travel in AZ and was looking for some fun and this was close by. Parking was easy. Spa wasn't busy at the time of visit. I was greeted by Lola.

    Lola is gorgeous and built for sex. Nice large breast although they are definitely man-made. I leave the tip at the beginning as I always do so there isn't any interuptions. I booked for an 1/2 hour $50. I usually bring extra in cases of any "extras".

    She starts with a massage as I'm laying on my stomach. She undresses completely and asks "you like oil?" as she lathers up some oil. She is extremely playful and a great kisser too. She smears the oil all over my back then rubs her naked body all over my back. Feels so good. She then spreads my ass and I can feel her tongue dart into my asshole. I am clenching the table.

    She tell me to turn over. We DFK and she goes down and sucks my nipples. I then suck hers. We get into 69 position and gets pretty hot. I'm eating her pussy out and it is awesome and she is sucking my cock. I then start tonguing her asshole. She sticks a finger in my ass for a prostate massage. Haven't had to many of them and haven't been used to them but enjoyed somewhat. I start going crazy while licking her butthole. I said "I want to fuck you". She puts on a condom and rides me cowgirl. We kiss while she is bouncing up and down on me.

    I asked if we could do doggy and she agrees. As I pumping her from behind, I gaze at her starfish. I start rubbing her butthole. I ask if we could do anal and she agreed but she said it was extra (which is why I gave $250 for tip, so $300 altogether). I went ahead and stuck it into her nice tight asshole. It was heaven. She also is a good dirty talker as we trade dirty talk to each other. It is such a great site from behind.

    I'm about to cum but I told her I want to cum in her mouth. I laid on my back and she started sucking on me. She added a finger in my asshole and made things more intense. I couldn't hold it anymore so I had such an intense nut (probably because of the prostate massage). I exploded in here houth, and she kept her mouth on my cock for a while. She probably spit. I didn't notice. She did try for a second shot but I'm old and it takes time to reload.

    Lola is an absolute dream and a borderline Porn Star. Go see her, you won't be disappointed.

  9. #17807

    Gem Spa Glendale Review

    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideJack  [View Original Post]
    Last was a girl named Lucky. Yesterday I went to a new place that just opened at 67th Avenue and Glendale Avenue, called Gem Spa. I've never been here before, but a friend recommended.
    https://www.gemspaaz.com/

    I went to Gem Spa yesterday on the recommendation of Eastside Jack. It is located in a crappy strip mall West of downtown Glendale. If you live in the area take surface streets but if you are coming from North or East take the freeways. The street lights located five feet apart on Glendale Avenue drove me fucking nuts. Unfortunately, I did not get lucky and meet Lucky. However, I did meet Mido, a Chinese woman in her 40's. Pretty face, small tits, and cute little butt on her. She gave a horrible body rub with her hands that was in no way a massage. On the flip things improved a lot. The lady gave a stellar BBBJ with great attention to my whole crotch. One of the best blowjobs I have ever received at an AMP. Mido slapped on a bag and rode me for a long time. She wanted me to suck her tits while she rode me but I was too tall with her little legs to reach them. We finished in K9 which was a great view. I recommend her for the BBBJ and CFS, but her lame attempt at a massage was terrible. I paid $40 to the house for a half hour and gave her $160. I left feeling drained in a good way. Be safe, lads.

  10. #17806
    Quote Originally Posted by OhRiley  [View Original Post]
    I was in town visiting and decided to try out a few places. Came upon this place after searching the boards. Booked Zoey and she greeted me at the door in a t-shirt and black yoga pants. She is young looking, mid 20's probably, very light skin with a cute face that had a more mature look to it. Short and petite, c cups. Good english, easy to talk to from the start.

    Walked me back to the shower first. Soaped me up slow, hands all over my chest and stomach, gave the boys attention while she rinsed me off. Toweled me down and walked me to the room.

    Got on the bed and she started in with teasing. Fingertips across my chest and thighs, leaning in close before pulling back. Lfk after that, soft kisses that built deeper, tongue, hands wandering while I ran mine over those c cups. Natural and soft with hard nipples. Slid into a slow oiled HJ with nice steady pace. Worked her way down for BBBJ. Wet, plenty of tongue around the head, hand at the base, eye contact through her hair the whole time. Then I grabbed her up for some 69. Covered up for cfs. Started mish with her legs up, flipped into cowgirl so I could watch her ride me, finished there with her hands on my chest.

    House 70. Donation 180. YMMV.
    Plus one on Zoey- very pretty and fit girl. I'm not an expert but I am almost certain those big D-cups are man made. She's just so thin otherwise. Maybe she liked my busted mandarin but she offered me BBFS too. I don't know her well enough for that yet but I think it's available here, or at least with her. Highly recommend Zoey.

  11. #17805
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Kelly never disappoints!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Kelley sounds divine.
    She's really is divine. She's very popular in some of the best cities. You won't be disappointed!!

  12. #17804

    The Reliable Ones Tend to Stay Reliable. 2

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    I'm a pretty simple guy when it comes to AMP adventures. Give me a pretty girl with a good attitude and solid service and I'm usually a happy customer.

    Mia at K-Spa (51X X W. Peoria Ave) checks all the boxes for me. On google, it shows as K-Massage which can be a bit confusing, but the address is still the same.

    She's got that natural girl-next-door look. Pretty face, easy smile, and she doesn't need a ton of makeup to stand out. What I like even more is her attitude. She's friendly, down to earth, and doesn't carry herself like she's doing you a favor by being there.

    She's worked at a few popular spots around the Valley before, so some of the Glendale mongers will probably recognize the name.

    Service-wise, everything you'd expect from one of the better west-side spots is on the menu.

    The thing I like most about K-spa is that it's usually pretty quiet here. I get all the benefits of a popular spa without the nonstop doorbells going off or a rushed session. With Mia, I know if I book an hour, I get my hour. Seems simple, but the regulars know that's not always guaranteed these days.

    I've seen Mia multiple times and she's always been consistently good. If you're looking for a reliable west-side option, I really don't think you can go wrong with her.

    There's about 5140 reasons I could give for seeing Mia, and I'm pretty sure at least 120 of them would have broad community support.
    Thanks for posting about beautiful Mia aka Cherry. I had to check her out and you are 100% accurate about this wonderful lady and her GFE!

  13. #17803
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Island Massage Mimi

    I was just leaving the chiropractor and noticed a massage shop. Decided to stop in and was greeted by a pretty Asian girl named Mimi. I opted for the hour. She led me to the room and had me undress. She gives a decent massage. She kept asking me if it was okay and the pressure was okay. After about 10 minutes she would position herself where I could rub on her legs. After a few minutes of that my hand was reaching up to rub on her. To my surprise she wasn't wearing any underwear and was fully shaved. This is where she had me flip and we negotiated what I wanted and what she wanted. She stepped out came back in and started rubbing my dick and then put it in her mouth while it was still mostly soft. She knows what she's doing because it was rock hard and I almost lost it. I haven't found someone yet in the Sun City area who can suck a dick like that. She could tell I was ready so she put the cover on and rode me in CG for a while until I had her get on her knees on the table to finish in DS. Next time I will skip the chiropractor and just get the massage with very Happy Ending!

  14. #17802
    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    36 x S Lindsey Rd #6.
    Thanks, Kelley sounds divine.

  15. #17801
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Cloud is in Mesa

    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    Where is cloud located? I couldn't find a specific location when I Googled it.
    36 x S Lindsey Rd #6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape